• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you all watching the SOTU???

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You are so right about her being nasty. I don't think I had ever seen this side of her personality.
You're joking??? You must not have been paying attention. She's as nasty or worse than she accuses everyone else of being. She accused me of starting a thread (about Trump tweets) today to cause trouble....and then look at this thread tonight. ALL of it was nasty and most of it lies. I thought Nancy treated him much better than Trump treated Hillary at their debates. He was nothing but a boring, sniffing, insulting old puke.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I really don't appreciate you trying to pit me against my friends.
That's not nice.
I don't expect you to turn against your friends on my account. I just wanted to make you aware of the insulting comments she made---the same way you tried to make me aware of the word articulate.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Have you got anything to say about the subject of the post or are you here to spread your stupidity and trash it like you always do?
You accused me of making a thread today to "cause trouble". WTH do you call this thread, Mrs. Pompous Saint CarolJo.

Jen

Senator
She knows what I said is the truth....I was not trying to be mean. If she thinks that blacks in gangs don't speak like that she's a liar.
Rose and I were having a decent conversation. Then she tried to turn it bad by injecting something else. Now she and Nina are in some sort of contrived cat fight that they set up by moving the goalposts of the original conversation. Very turdly behavior if you ask me.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't expect you to turn against your friends on my account. I just wanted to make you aware of the insulting comments she made---the same way you tried to make me aware of the word articulate.
Don't worry...when Jen was Mod she had her "Friends" here all pissed at her because she treated them the way a Mod should. They couldn't handle being treated like everyone else and their leader of the pack had them all ranting about her. Every damn one of them. Then Jen joins forces in being a hypocrite and nasty just like them.

Jen

Senator
Why then did you inject some part of the thread that wasn't part of my conversation with you? A part that I hadn't even seen.........then join with Nina making accusations and speculations about what I would or wouldn't do?

I tried to have a decent conversation with you here tonight and you simply aren't honest or nice enough to do that for even a few minutes.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Rose and I were having a decent conversation. Then she tried to turn it bad by injecting something else. Now she and Nina are in some sort of contrived cat fight that they set up by moving the goalposts of the original conversation. Very turdly behavior if you ask me.
This whole damn thread is "Turdly Behavior on the part of your sanctimonious friend, Jen. And you are doing your part as well.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Decent conversation according to you: When you try to make Rose feel guilty for one little YUCK and you'll never let her forget it although she apologized. Your pals here call me the C and B words all the time.

Caroljo

Senator
You accused me of making a thread today to "cause trouble". WTH do you call this thread, Mrs. Pompous Saint CarolJo.
LMAO....it's a thread about the SOTU. You and others are here to trash it. It's not like the threads you post looking for a fight. It was going ok until you showed up. But it's always that way with you.

Jen

Senator
From your conversation with Nina here it looks like you two are just setting me up.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
She knows what I said is the truth....I was not trying to be mean. If she thinks that blacks in gangs don't speak like that she's a liar.
What other demographics speak less than perfect English? Is it only Black gangs? Or, did you choose the Black gangs because they are an easy target for you?

Caroljo

Senator
Decent conversation according to you: When you try to make Rose feel guilty for one little YUCK and you'll never let her forget it although she apologized. Your pals here call me the C and B words all the time.
Can you stick to the subject or do I have to report you?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
LMAO....it's a thread about the SOTU. You and others are here to trash it. It's not like the threads you post looking for a fight. It was going ok until you showed up. But it's always that way with you.
BULLSHIT...it was a thread about you bashing Nancy Pelosi. You did it over and over about virtually everything...from the look on her face to her looking at her copy of Trump's speech (obviously). What was she supposed to do...look at him with adoration like you do? Why would she do that with Melania sitting right there to see? He'd probably have to call her "Horse face" if she let him grope her like he did Stormy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Can you stick to the subject or do I have to report you?
GO TO HELL!!! When I made a post about Trump's tweets, you came into the thread and changed the subject to ME. Do I have to send that one to SW?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Not at all. Why do you think that?
Because it what she and her pals do. Set people up. They even made little plans to all wear a special avatar until one of the Mods called them out after asking me about it. One of them gave him the finger using an avatar when he confronted her....you can't chastise royalty.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
BULLSHIT...it was a thread about you bashing Nancy Pelosi. You did it over and over about virtually everything...from the look on her face to her looking at her copy of Trump's speech (obviously). What was she supposed to do...look at him with adoration like you do? Why would she do that with Melania sitting right there to see? He'd probably have to call her "Horse face" if she let him grope her like he did Stormy.
How quickly she forgot about making fun of Nancy Pelosi.

write on

Senator
Have you got anything to say about the subject of the post or are you here to spread your stupidity and trash it like you always do?
Nina gets in your right wing faces and doesn't back down.

And what do you right wingers do when she does?

Moan and bitch!

Grow the F up

Caroljo

Senator
What other demographics speak less than perfect English? Is it only Black gangs? Or, did you choose the Black gangs because they are an easy target for you?
So you support the black gangs? Maybe MS13? You know what I meant. You know it's true that many of them speak in a language most of us don't understand. Why is that? Are you proud of it? You didn't attack Biden for what he said.....and the meaning was the same!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So you support the black gangs? Maybe MS13? You know what I meant. You know it's true that many of them speak in a language most of us don't understand. Why is that? Are you proud of it? You didn't attack Biden for what he said.....and the meaning was the same!
You were obviously making fun of the way black people talk, stop trying to deny it. If a person is white...do you say anything about them talking like some of them do??