• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you all watching the SOTU???

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Rose and I were having a decent conversation. Then she tried to turn it bad by injecting something else. Now she and Nina are in some sort of contrived cat fight that they set up by moving the goalposts of the original conversation. Very turdly behavior if you ask me.
What did I inject?

Jen

Senator
Because it what she and her pals do. Set people up. They even made little plans to all wear a special avatar until one of the Mods called them out after asking me about it. One of them gave him the finger using an avatar when he confronted her....you can't chastise royalty.
WTH?
How do you come up with these lies?

Jen

Senator
What did I inject?
Some Ebonics thing. I still haven't read the whole thread. You made some comment in our conversation about Ebonics. Then Nina chimed in and the made up projections and stories started.
I'll know better next time.
I'm out.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Some Ebonics thing. I still haven't read the whole thread. You made some comment in our conversation about Ebonics. Then Nina chimed in and the made up projections and stories started.
I'm out.
CAROL injected the ebonics thing, dear. Get your stories straight.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
So you support the black gangs? Maybe MS13? You know what I meant. You know it's true that many of them speak in a language most of us don't understand. Why is that? Are you proud of it? You didn't attack Biden for what he said.....and the meaning was the same!
Do you have close encounters with gangs? If not, why do you care how they talk?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No, you twisted what I said about it. You're nothing but a POS....so do I care about what you think? Lol!
I didn't twist anything. You act as though all white people speak perfect Grammar and yet you saw Dawg writing "Redneck" for years. Why didn't you make fun of him?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Do you have close encounters with gangs? If not, why do you care how they talk?
Heavens!!! She is probably afraid they'd take off the wheels of her new "Cadillac". LOL And she forgets, there are white gangs just like black, Hispanic, etc. gangs.

Caroljo

Senator
I'm not responding to anything that has nothing to do with the SOTU any longer. If the rest of you want to argue BS....go right ahead. Good night!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No, you twisted what I said about it. You're nothing but a POS....so do I care about what you think? Lol!
You accused me of ruining your thread. This confrontation was going on for PAGES before I even entered the thread. You and Jen and others were on Rose's case. If I defended her, so be it. You people gang up on one other poster ALL THE TIME. Does it make you feel good? You guys drove Gigi off this board with your nasty remarks about blacks.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No, Sweety.
Rose injected it into the conversation I was reading and I had no idea what she was talking about.

Set up?
I think so.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/are-you-all-watching-the-sotu.118250/page-4#post-2331925
Yeah...I saw your conversation. I'm talking about the conversation Carol was having about the way some blacks speak terribly and when they are more refined or whatever, they speak differently. Whites do the same thing. Your "friend" must have come along recently, because you claim you've never seen racism in good ole OK.

Jen

Senator
Yeah...I saw your conversation. I'm talking about the conversation Carol was having about the way some blacks speak terribly and when they are more refined or whatever, they speak differently. Whites do the same thing. Your "friend" must have come along recently, because you claim you've never seen racism in good ole OK.
The conversation was recent. She had a university teaching position in Missouri.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I'm out.
If you read the whole thread you will see that CarolJo used the "gangs speaking Ebonics" phrase first. I told her it was hateful and ignorant to talk like that.