• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Are you convinced yet?

Days

Commentator
It was because of all those flus; Bird Flu, Swine flu, Ebola and on and on that I knew they were going to get us with a virus, real, manufactured or imaginary, it makes no difference - all generations since the '70s are incapable of thinking for themselves having been indoctrinated as opposed to educated ( well you know what i mean) - they believe unquestioned so 'they' have got us because the narrative is that everyone, especially your loved ones, are the enemy.

We are well and truly kippered ( fuc'ked)
Government and especially the deep state in governments are all about espionage, intrigue, false flags, social manipulation... this is their gig. All nations do it.

So when you have science themed organizations of government, what do you have? Does the CDC (Center for Disease Control) really give a shit about our health? Hell no, they care about their little power base. Does the World Health Organization spend all their time trying to improve our health? Hell no, they spend all their time doing what government structures do; spread their power base and increase their money flow.

Enter the Rockefeller Foundation, the devil in the flesh, and combine their influence with these organizations and you now get a global lock-down for a stinking virus... insane.

Government and especially the deep state in governments are all about espionage, intrigue, false flags, social manipulation... this is their gig. All nations do it.

So when you have science themed organizations of government, what do you have? Does the CDC (Center for Disease Control) really give a shit about our health? Hell no, they care about their little power base. Does the World Health Organization spend all their time trying to improve our health? Hell no, they spend all their time doing what government structures do; spread their power base and increase their money flow.

Enter the Rockefeller Foundation, the devil in the flesh, and combine their influence with these organizations and you now get a global lock-down for a stinking virus... insane.
You know - if we look back and recall how they 'cured' things then by throwing people with cholera into boiling water, performed public ops against the 'patients' will and unsedated - the instruments!!!!! How is the medical prof any different now?

It is the same animal - and yes it is insanity.

Days

Commentator
You know - if we look back and recall how they 'cured' things then by throwing people with cholera into boiling water, performed public ops against the 'patients' will and unsedated - the instruments!!!!! How is the medical prof any different now?

It is the same animal - and yes it is insanity.
Does the UK have a lock-down order like we have in 42 of our 50 states?

Our Governors came out and shut down businesses, literally shut down their entire state. As if the entire state was a prison and they are the warden.

supply chains are being destroyed. Food is not getting to market. But Americans think that their jobs are coming back... how? Rome was not built in a day, it takes time to bring everything back, even if they want to do that... which they don't.

This is the rise of the beast to power, and what does the heads of government care about the people? They hate the people, and they stomp them out and break them into pieces. That's what the bible prophecies say they are up to.

Does the UK have a lock-down order like we have in 42 of our 50 states?

Our Governors came out and shut down businesses, literally shut down their entire state. As if the entire state was a prison and they are the warden.

supply chains are being destroyed. Food is not getting to market. But Americans think that their jobs are coming back... how? Rome was not built in a day, it takes time to bring everything back, even if they want to do that... which they don't.

This is the rise of the beast to power, and what does the heads of government care about the people? They hate the people, and they stomp them out and break them into pieces. That's what the bible prophecies say they are up to.
It is worse here but not as bad as parts of the Continent where people can only take their dogs to the front door to pooh or widdle. At least we can go to the shops for necessities and walk our dogs, and exercise --- no visiting family members or friends though - schools and Unis shut, None of us can finish our degrees - We must walk 6ft from each other no sunbathing on the beach or park and there are plenty of snitches about - New Law - anyone can be carted off to no-one knows where and they do not have to 'show the body' ( infection being te excuse) bye bye habeas corpus - 1 Dr can sign his X for anyone to be detained indefinitely as a mad person.
My sister isn't seeing her adored Grandson - old people are being left alone - it is wicked - cruel cruel cruel. They have us now all living on line -shopping and interacting only on line and meanwhile millions of young male immigrants are entering these tiny Isles -----

I'm turning my computer off in a week or so - I refuse to speak to my family on Skype - I think we all need to find our peace 'cos this isn't going anywhere good - we are going to need our strength.

You know they did the same as this, in parts of the US, over Spanish Flu in 1918. And that was a vaccine which killed 100s of thousands - it did really kill - this shit isn't.

Oh and bang in the middle of this soap opera our PM Boris is now running the country from his 'Corona' intensive care bed loooooooool you couldn't make it up!

Days

Commentator
It is worse here but not as bad as parts of the Continent where people can only take their dogs to the front door to pooh or widdle. At least we can go to the shops for necessities and walk our dogs, and exercise --- no visiting family members or friends though - schools and Unis shut, None of us can finish our degrees - We must walk 6ft from each other no sunbathing on the beach or park and there are plenty of snitches about - New Law - anyone can be carted off to no-one knows where and they do not have to 'show the body' ( infection being te excuse) bye bye habeas corpus - 1 Dr can sign his X for anyone to be detained indefinitely as a mad person.
My sister isn't seeing her adored Grandson - old people are being left alone - it is wicked - cruel cruel cruel. They have us now all living on line -shopping and interacting only on line and meanwhile millions of young male immigrants are entering these tiny Isles -----

I'm turning my computer off in a week or so - I refuse to speak to my family on Skype - I think we all need to find our peace 'cos this isn't going anywhere good - we are going to need our strength.

You know they did the same as this, in parts of the US, over Spanish Flu in 1918. And that was a vaccine which killed 100s of thousands - it did really kill - this shit isn't.

Oh and bang in the middle of this soap opera our PM Boris is now running the country from his 'Corona' intensive care bed loooooooool you couldn't make it up!
It's the end of the world as we knew it. It's the start of a brave New World Order. The Satanic rite are in charge now.

It's the end of the world as we knew it. It's the start of a brave New World Order. The Satanic rite are in charge now.
Well - we were once the serfs of the Normans and it only took us about 800 yrs to free ourselves from that lot ---- there is hope :)

Yes, indeed these are the truly evil ones. The thing is though - they are blind or rather they are blinkered, only seeing ahead and on and on and on and on - they can't see either side which has been their strength until now but it is their weakness now - they are not clever and they are all now standing in the light - with no bloody cloths on.

Boltlady

Mayor
It was because of all those flus; Bird Flu, Swine flu, Ebola and on and on that I knew they were going to get us with a virus, real, manufactured or imaginary, it makes no difference - all generations since the '70s are incapable of thinking for themselves having been indoctrinated as opposed to educated ( well you know what i mean) - they believe unquestioned so 'they' have got us because the narrative is that everyone, especially your loved ones, are the enemy.

We are well and truly kippered ( fuc'ked)
The subconscious mind is a powerful force. Once it is given information in whatever form, it doesn't reason. It simply reacts. That's why subliminal advertising is so effective. Nowadays it works with politics too.

The subconscious mind is a powerful force. Once it is given information in whatever form, it doesn't reason. It simply reacts. That's why subliminal advertising is so effective. Nowadays it works with politics too.
Why has become 'the accusative' when it was 'the curious' - that is what I find - sadly.

Boltlady

Mayor

People are now "educated" by titles, headlines and labels. Not enough people get past those anymore.

Boltlady

Mayor

Sounds like you described many of our areas. It's definitely a world wide thing.

So I happened upon this thread out of sheer boredom and I think I can encapsulate it succinctly.

1. Someone or some organization made this whole thing up to dominate us.
2. The cure has been hidden from us by these same nefarious people.
3. Covid 19 is no big deal.
4. Fight the power, resist and ye shall overcome.

Is this QAnnon speaking?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
So I happened upon this thread out of sheer boredom and I think I can encapsulate it succinctly.

1. Someone or some organization made this whole thing up to dominate us.
2. The cure has been hidden from us by these same nefarious people.
3. Covid 19 is no big deal.
4. Fight the power, resist and ye shall overcome.

Is this QAnnon speaking?
Some pursue the truth. Others pursue an agenda.

Different people see things differently and may draw different conclusions from the same body of information. That's fine; it's the nature of people. But real truth can't be shown or spoon-fed; it must be sought, and sought with open eyes and an open mind, to be found.

Some pursue the truth. Others pursue an agenda.

Different people see things differently and may draw different conclusions from the same body of information. That's fine; it's the nature of people. But real truth can't be shown or spoon-fed; it must be sought, and sought with open eyes and an open mind, to be found.
Very descriptive and quite philosophically astute. Am I to accept that two interpretations of fact or truth are legitimate solely because they are accepted by two different people regardless of the merits? Nope. Lets talk polio since we are in the middle of a pandemic. When it resurfaced after two thousand years in Europe in the late 1800s, people did not know what it was or how anyone caught it. It came to New York in the early 1900s. People woke up to find their kids comatose. People of all types saw the evidence and came to believe that flies spread it. They killed all the flies, polio still existed. Then they thought cats spread it. In one week 50 thousand cats were killed in NYC alone. Polio still existed. Then some scientists found that it was contracted through fecal matter. Before then, are we supposed to believe that cats and flies were just as dangerous as fecal matter? Nope.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Many of you probably still believe that the idea of the 'elites' of the NWO taking over control of the world is just a conspiracy theory. Have you looked around? You may have thought that you live in the'land of the free' and yet much of the country is shutting down which will cost a lot of people everything they've ever had. You are being required to stay put wherever you are and to not come within 6 feet of anybody. Even though severe psychological damage is becoming widespread, you could be arrested for giving somebody a hug no matter how badly they may need one. You are being threatened in many places if you dare congregate with people because of your religion. Oh yes, and the schools are closed too.

Even though many people will become desperate as they lose their ability to provide food for their families and may resort to stealing it, many states tried to keep you from being able to buy a gun to protect yourself. That is even while a lot of serious criminals are being let out of prison so they shouldn't get sick. We could go on about how the people of our country have been systematically pitted against each other as have those in other countries. Chaos has been slowly being created.

You could outline many other ways that we're being controlled but it's to protect us you say. There is this worldwide pandemic happening that could wind up killing millions of people if people don't do as they're being told. We're being given new numbers every day as this thing grows. It's true that we can factor in the actual number of dead if no-one or country has lied to us about what they actually died of. Then there are the vast numbers of cases of those who have been tested and shown to have contracted the virus. There are even more vast numbers that we have no way of knowing about beyond some vague suspicions. That makes it virtually impossible to have any sort of reliable projection when the 'facts' are pure conjecture. While some people do get really sick from this and a few even die from it, the percentages of how many that is keeps falling as more becomes known about the numbers.

The authorities don't like us comparing the potential devastation from this virus to the known devastation from the yearly flu. As deadly as the flu is every year to so many people, I personally have never met anybody who has never had the flu! Have you? Everybody has had it at some time or other. Our whole way of life has not been taken away from us during flu season.

It's about the control of us. When this too passes, you will see that we won't have quite as many freedoms left as we used to have. Will you start to be convinced then?
I am not convinced.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Very descriptive and quite philosophically astute.
Thank you.
Am I to accept that two interpretations of fact or truth are legitimate solely because they are accepted by two different people regardless of the merits?
Emphatically not.
Different people with their different perspectives viewing and analyzing the facts should, ideally, lead us all to the truth. "Seek and ye shall find" but only if 'ye' seek with thoroughness, objectivity, and an open mind. All these are in short supply these days. No one is entitled to their opinion. Everyone is entitled to an INFORMED opinion.