• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Armageddon - How Trump Can Beat Hillary - Part 3

protectionist

Governor
  1. I'm still in the Introduction chapter of this book, and it's getting pretty juicy already. Don't think I'm trying to shed tears for Bill Clinton here, but the following excerpt from the book concerning Bill, Hillary, and Paula Jones, I'm including just to illustrate how ruthless and selfish this fiend named Hillary Clinton is.

The following is an excerpt from the book ARMAGEDDON - HOW TRUMP CAN BEAT HILLARY, by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann.

"But we forget that almost every single scandal in the Bill Clinton White House was caused by Hillary: Travelgate, Whitewater, Filegate, her amazing windfall in the commodities futures market, the Health Care Task Force's illegal secrecy, the household furniture and gifts taken from the White House to Chappaqua, Vince Foster's suicide, Webb Hubbell's disgrace - all Hillary scandals. Even many of the problems with Bill's women were seriously exacerbated by Hillary.

When Paula Jones, who accused him of making sexual overtures, offered to settle her suit for no money, no apology, and no admission by Bill, Hillary wouldn't let him take the deal. Why not ? Because Paula wanted Bill to say that he had sent a trooper to invite her to his room. Even though the invitation could have been innocuous, Hillary was determined not to give credibility to an article in the right-wing Spectator Magazine that accused Bill of using troopers to arrange his illicit dates."

"Bill cowed, followed Hillary dictates, and the Jones suit went on and on. Ultimately, it led to his perjury, the revelation of the Lewinsky affair, his impeachment, his criminal misdemeanor conviction, his disbarment, and his disgrace. It also cost the Clintons almost $1 Million. But Hillary was spared the embarrassment of an implication that Bill had cheated on her."