• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Arrest warrant issued for Tampa megachurch pastor who led packed services despite safer-at-home orders

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

As the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else on the internet I submit this article for discussion.

1) What should happen to this guy for putting his community at risk?

2) Do you think that this guy supports or opposes Trump?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

As the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else on the internet I submit this article for discussion.

1) What should happen to this guy for putting his community at risk?

2) Do you think that this guy supports or opposes Trump?
he should be subjected to whatever legal penalties the spring breakers get.. and the mard gras goers.

agree?

PNWest

he should be subjected to whatever legal penalties the spring breakers get.. and the mard gras goers.

agree?

Hell Yeah!

Any of those a$$holes that pulled that crap should be punished.

How about this for punishment.... If you get sick and it was proven that you had engaged in any of this kind of behavior you go to the back of the triage line? Everyone who got sick but didn't break the rules gets treayed first - regardless of their conditions?

I figure that you might like that better thanmy voter ID rule that would check voter registration rules and treat republican registered voters last (and that was sarcasm Phil.......)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hell Yeah!

How about this for punishment.... If you get sick and it was proven that you had engaged in any of this kind of behavior you go to the back of the triage line? Everyone who got sick but didn't break the rules gets treayed first - regardless of their conditions?

I figure that you might like that better thanmy voter ID rule that would check voter registration rules and treat republican registered voters last (and that was sarcasm Phil.......)
dunno. when have you and i ever discussed voter id rules?

but, we should treat everyone that is ill. we dont want nobody to die. but they should face legal penalties.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hell Yeah!

That wasn't sarcasm...It was bad English.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
He's white Professor Einstein. But I would have attacked him regardless of his color unlike conservatives who attack people BECAUSE of their color.
He is African...I said nothing about color because it doesn't matter...Only PNWest went there.

BobbyT

Governor

agree?
No. The difference is the pastor used his position of trust to encourage congregants into a dangerous, potentially deadly, situation. If the spring breakers were following the urging to party from someone in a position of trust, and they trusted that person, that's the person who should be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment just as the pastor should.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No. The difference is the pastor used his position of trust to encourage congregants into a dangerous, potentially deadly, situation. If the spring breakers were following the urging to party from someone in a position of trust, and they trusted that person, that's the person who should be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment just as the pastor should.
Like Mayors that didn't shut both down?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
ok, so each party goer that trusted their friend.. or otherwise..

PNWest

Yep and all that attended, will they indict all?
They are only going after the ring leader. I'd be happy if they rounded them all up. Through in a big cage with the a$$holes from Bourbon Street.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Those damn anti-science "Christian" pastors....will be the death of their congregations yet.

Catholics and regular Christians believe in science. Pope Francis exempted Catholics from the Sunday mass obligation....weeks ago.

Lutheran church in my neighborhood had this sign:

We pray to God AND listen to the scientists.

PNWest

Those damn anti-science "Christian" pastors....will be the death of their congregations yet.

Catholics and regular Christians believe in science. Pope Francis exempted Catholics from the Sunday mass obligation....weeks ago.

They're streaming their services up here.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Do tell us more Julie...………...

"Catholics and regular Christians"

Christians that can fornicate with neighbors wife tonight and go to the box tomorrow for a man to forgive them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCIENCE