• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Arrest warrant issued for Tampa megachurch pastor who led packed services despite safer-at-home orders

odd. which america do you live in...?
The people's america, not to be confused with the aristocracy's america.

Did you not see the police and "law enforcement" being militarized? Did you not see the massive corporate surveillance state not being implemented with your participation? Did you not see the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind, turned into a for profit "business" venture in which enslaved labor is leased out to corporations? Did you not see the economically cannibalizing militarism of an empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships? Did you miss the crippling societal wealth disparity, a hallmark of failed authoritarian nation states? Did you miss the public's passive acceptance of the police and free lance vigilantes murdering of unarmed black folk in the streets with impunity? Did you miss your for profit internment/concentration camps which can be flipped to target anyone for that shit? Fweedumb.

Concentrated capital is nervous. Ask yourself what has ever happened to any population or group capital determined to be in the way if its "progress"

You're the new "indian". Think of this as your small pox laden blankets and bibles.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

As the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else on the internet I submit this article for discussion.

1) What should happen to this guy for putting his community at risk?

2) Do you think that this guy supports or opposes Trump?
I needed a laugh, thanks.

Now the pastor I would assume broke the law and denied his calling by endangering his people who risked attending services.
He failed them and is responsible for their well being both morally and spiritually.

I think being arrested is the least of his worries since as they say he does answer to a higher calling.

Last edited:

Now the pastor I would assume broke the law and denied his calling by endangering his people who risked attending services.
He failed them and is responsible for their well being both morally and spiritually.

I think being arrested is the least of his worries since as they say he does answer to a higher calling.

He should be happy to go to jail "for the Lord".

EatTheRich

President

Did you not see the police and "law enforcement" being militarized? Did you not see the massive corporate surveillance state not being implemented with your participation? Did you not see the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind, turned into a for profit "business" venture in which enslaved labor is leased out to corporations? Did you not see the economically cannibalizing militarism of an empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships? Did you miss the crippling societal wealth disparity, a hallmark of failed authoritarian nation states? Did you miss the public's passive acceptance of the police and free lance vigilantes murdering of unarmed black folk in the streets with impunity? Did you miss your for profit internment/concentration camps which can be flipped to target anyone for that shit? Fweedumb.

Concentrated capital is nervous. Ask yourself what has ever happened to any population or group capital determined to be in the way if its "progress"

You're the new "indian". Think of this as your small pox laden blankets and bibles.
Coronavirus is reminding them they still need us in large numbers to work, though. Have to get that stock market back up somehow, and if you think some landlords can go a month without rent paid try getting them to go two months.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Ok. But not you.? You're what?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Being arrested doesn't matter...………..some deep shit fixing to come down

EatTheRich

President

Uh ... the faith that leads you to believe in a Superman in the sky who will hold him responsible is likely the same faith that led him to believe his actions were responsible.
“ And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Coronavirus is reminding them they still need us in large numbers to work, though. Have to get that stock market back up somehow, and if you think some landlords can go a month without rent paid try getting them to go two months.
Yeah, everyone needs a BOOK and those that rent don't realize the property owners bank still demands payment...……..rent is throwing money away monthly...….why haven't you bought property?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Uh ... the faith that leads you to believe in a Superman in the sky who will hold him responsible is likely the same faith that led him to believe his actions were responsible.
“ And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
You fixing to find out and I hope you like HOT...……...Real HOT...…………..

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Being arrested doesn't matter...………..some deep shit fixing to come down

Sounds a little drastic.

And to not hold the system hostage would be a mistake. The billionaires will not save us, only we the people can. The system is shatting itself.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, everyone needs a BOOK and those that rent don't realize the property owners bank still demands payment...……..rent is throwing money away monthly...….why haven't you bought property?
Why haven’t you bought property? If you owe money to a bank ... or property taxes ... you’re just renting to own.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why haven’t you bought property? If you owe money to a bank ... or property taxes ... you’re just renting to own.
The difference, what one owes the bank ends, rent never does and the property taxes the renter pays monthly for property owner. I rent farm land and the difference there, I make a profit off the rented property.