• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Arrested curfew breakers should be taken to U.S. Bank Stadium (Vikings)...

... were they would be seated in the stands (maintaining social distancing) while cuffed and waiting six hours to be processed. At each 10 yard line there should be a judge asking them if they are pleading guilty or innocent. Pleading innocent should carry ramifications (like when you plead innocent for a traffic ticket and lose) say actual jail time.

Those pleading guilty should get a $1500 fine, be required to write a letter of apology for each business affected by the riot and deliver said letter in person to make a live apology too. They should also be given 5000 hours of community service where they have to go back to work for the businesses affected cleaning up the mess on their premises and in the streets.

... were they would be seated in the stands (maintaining social distancing) while cuffed and waiting six hours to be processed. At each 10 yard line there should be a judge asking them if they are pleading guilty or innocent. Pleading innocent should carry ramifications (like when you plead innocent for a traffic ticket and lose) say actual jail time.

Those pleading guilty should get a $1500 fine, be required to write a letter of apology for each business affected by the riot and deliver said letter in person to make a live apology too. They should also be given 5000 hours of community service where they have to go back to work for the businesses affected cleaning up the mess on their premises and in the streets.
I can think of no better way to take the riots to the next level.
De-escalate, not threaten the masses with jail time.

Colorforms

Senator
Pretty much. You send the military in, the riots just get bigger.
And yet, as we are seeing, there is nothing to detour rioters from going out and destroying communities, and it's been happening more and more often. The only way to bring back law is to enforce it. Rioters pay no price when they destroy people's lives. They need to have something to think about.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I can think of no better way to take the riots to the next level.
De-escalate, not threaten the masses with jail time.
No penalties shows them there's no responsibility for their actions, jail time, fines work details will show them the error of their ways.
I know several large tracts of prime desert land that a great sheriff Joseph Michael Arpaio gated community they could stay in

middleview

President
Supporting Member

If someone damaged my business I wouldn't want them in my business working to repair the damage. Who knows what kind of additional damage they might do...don't make me a babysitter for them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No penalties shows them there's no responsibility for their actions, jail time, fines work details will show them the error of their ways.
I know several large tracts of prime desert land that a great sheriff Joseph Michael Arpaio gated community they could stay in
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Skooter Libby or Michael Flynn.

If someone damaged my business I wouldn't want them in my business working to repair the damage. Who knows what kind of additional damage they might do...don't make me a babysitter for them.
Nobody is forcing you to take the work. But 5000 hours doing something somewhere in the area would do just fine.