• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As bad as it is now for Trump. We haven't seen anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamature

President
Trump (aka Putin's Whore) will sell out his own kids in the end and die raising his kids kids mostly ignoring them and living in hate for Clinton's bird aliens Hannity claims exist.
I wonder how he will answer.
Grandpa Trump on visiting day mommy and daddy said you were a rat.

Is that true ?

Trump needs to fight back and he can start by charging obama with a million counts of obstruction of justice and a million counts of 1324 violations. All because of DACA.

It's open and shut and i don't know why trump won't do it.

EatTheRich

President
Trump needs to fight back and he can start by charging obama with a million counts of obstruction of justice and a million counts of 1324 violations. All because of DACA.

It's open and shut and i don't know why trump won't do it.
Even he knows that’s bullshit. He might be desperate to deflect but he’s not that desperate.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Just remember how you used to say those bombshells were fake news and TDS.
Now all your excuses are melting away. But the Bombshells still remain.

BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELL

Boy the replies from wingers seem hilarious at this point.
Actually it is just more boobshells that still remain.

BOMBSHELL
poop.....

BOMBSHELL
poop.....

BOMBSHELL
poop.....

BOMBSHELL
poop.....

BOMBSHELL
poop.....

As is all too typical from you dems/libs...….. You were just that close...

But no cigar.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So it is all boobshells, then why did the judge yesterday - after seeing the real documents unredacted decide Fylnn hasn't done enough to justify no prison term? Or better yet the Trump charity being closed down for fraud, money laundering, campaign finance violations, etc? Or bett yet the other 5 legal matters being pursued by the legal parties against Trump and his family/ business.

I think you are right when you put poop under bombshell as all this is just made up sheot right?

BTW - how do you spin the GOP appointed judge getting Flynn, under oath, TO admit all his claims were false --- aka ---- the conspiracy theories being spun on here and in Trumplandia have been TOTALLY PROVEN FALSE !!

EatTheRich

President
So it is all boobshells, then why did the judge yesterday - after seeing the real documents unredacted decide Fylnn hasn't done enough to justify no prison term? Or better yet the Trump charity being closed down for fraud, money laundering, campaign finance violations, etc? Or bett yet the other 5 legal matters being pursued by the legal parties against Trump and his family/ business.

I think you are right when you put poop under bombshell as all this is just made up sheot right?

BTW - how do you spin the GOP appointed judge getting Flynn, under oath, TO admit all his claims were false --- aka ---- the conspiracy theories being spun on here and in Trumplandia have been TOTALLY PROVEN FALSE !!
Judge Sullivan was appointed by Clinton

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Eh, Judge didn't make any ruling on Flynn yesterday, why post that lib lie?

Clinton Foundation in deeper dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NYS Att going to be a really busy woman w/both Foundations

Shouldn't you be at barn pushing poop

Appears the cow shit fumes have effected your brain on the Judge and you post shit that never happened yesterday...……..when did Clinton become a GOP member? (before or after Impeachment)

Jose

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Trump et al insist that Flynn was ambushed, so Judge Sullivan used that term
and asked Flynn, "Were you AMBUSHED into lying to the FBI?
Flynn: "No, your honor."

The Judge then asked defense and prosecution lawyers was Flynn AMBUSHED? Both said "NO, your honor."

Status
Not open for further replies.