• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As if the Wuhan virus wasn't bad enough...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
GIANT Asian hornets that have begun to invade the coronavirus-stricken U.S. may cost the economy millions of dollars a year. The insects, which can kill with a single sting, may have a devastating impact on the already dwindling honeybee population in the U.S.

Thanks (again), China...

GIANT Asian hornets that have begun to invade the coronavirus-stricken U.S. may cost the economy millions of dollars a year. The insects, which can kill with a single sting, may have a devastating impact on the already dwindling honeybee population in the U.S.

Thanks (again), China...
So this means the giant hornets have wiped out all the honeybees in Asia, too?

What happens if a Giant Jap Hornet runs into a texican "killer bee"?

Will PBS release a nature documentary narrated by octogenarian brit David Attenborough?

Let me be the first to call for open borders for all undocumented hornets, wasps, bees, and spiders . . . who are probably just hungry or seeking employment. Cant we resettle them in failing rust belt cities as obama did with hispanic migrants?

OW! Stop hitting me. Why am I not allowed to ask the obvious questions?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Thanks (again), China...
When the honeybee's are gone so is the food.
Meanwhile China is buying up the West