• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As long as they rule your money, they rule you.

Days

Commentator
End the FED,period.
You do understand that the Federal Reserve system is our entire money supply? Before you up and end the FED, you have to replace the debt currency with real money. The FED is a criminal organization, everything it has done and continues to do is criminal. But we have to renew our money supply or we will completely lock up and cease to function. The challenge is much bigger than just ending the FED. Otherwise, I'd recommend the approach the King of France took with the Knights Templar. ;)

NightSwimmer

Senator
How was life better under the gold standard?
You could walk into any charted bank and redeem your paper money in gold, if you wanted to. That was my understanding. Boy, would I love to do that today. At the very least, we had control of our own destiny back then, regardless of whatever flaws the gold standard might have had. Gold was recognized and respected worldwide as having value, and it made your currency acceptable. Overseas, our currency was backed by gold until 1971.

I don't get much of a thrill from nuzzling gold coins, nor can I spend them at the local grocery store.

The United States Dollar is "recognized and respected worldwide as having value". What part of that don't you understand?

BTW: You dodged my question. I asked if life, our society or our economy, was superior when operating under the gold standard. It was not. That's why you dodged my question. You and Days are calling for a return to the "Bad Old Days". Why?

justoffal

Senator
You do understand that the Federal Reserve system is our entire money supply? Before you up and end the FED, you have to replace the debt currency with real money. The FED is a criminal organization, everything it has done and continues to do is criminal. But we have to renew our money supply or we will completely lock up and cease to function. The challenge is much bigger than just ending the FED. Otherwise, I'd recommend the approach the King of France took with the Knights Templar. ;)
EXXXXXXACTLY!

And now we have an even more secretive little witch.... " No tellin Yelllin " ( a lapcat Trademark ) at the helm.

JO

You know it just occured to me why the bankers hated friedman and loved Keynes....

Keynes thought that debt was the answer to everyting..

:)

EXXXXXXACTLY!

And now we have an even more secretive little witch.... " No tellin Yelllin " ( a lapcat Trademark ) at the helm.

JO

You know it just occured to me why the bankers hated friedman and loved Keynes....

Keynes thought that debt was the answer to everyting..

:)
Debt is in the paving which paves the road of good intentions which leads to a hole called Hell and damnation for all generations to come.

I don't get much of a thrill from nuzzling gold coins, nor can I spend them at the local grocery store.

The United States Dollar is "recognized and respected worldwide as having value". What part of that don't you understand?

BTW: You dodged my question. I asked if life, our society or our economy, was superior when operating under the gold standard. It was not. That's why you dodged my question. You and Days are calling for a return to the "Bad Old Days". Why?
You can convert gold into any currency you like, fella. And---yes, you can spend it at the grocery store. What happened to your brainwork?

The U.S. dollar is recognized worldwide, yes, but not respected so much anymore. Note that some nations are trying to unseat the dollar as the world's reserve currency, and I believe this is inevitable. The U.S. dollar is living on borrowed time. So far, neither you, nor any other American, has experienced real hardship in this land, but wait until the dollar no longer sits on the hill, and becomes like any other currency. [Read my commentary titled 'Stalking the Tricksters' for a probable alternate scenario]

Every society has problems, and, of course, we did also before 1913. But our currency was not in danger of collapsing. During this period of painful growth (1783 - 1913) , we managed to become an industrial power (with unprecented innovation) without fiat money, or Jewish banker help.

NightSwimmer

Senator
You can convert gold into any currency you like, fella. And---yes, you can spend it at the grocery store. What happened to your brainwork?

The U.S. dollar is recognized worldwide, yes, but not respected so much anymore. Note that some nations are trying to unseat the dollar as the world's reserve currency, and I believe this is inevitable. The U.S. dollar is living on borrowed time. So far, neither you, nor any other American, has experienced real hardship in this land, but wait until the dollar no longer sits on the hill, and becomes like any other currency. [Read my commentary titled 'Stalking the Tricksters' for a probable alternate scenario]

Every society has problems, and, of course, we did also before 1913. But our currency was not in danger of collapsing. During this period of painful growth (1783 - 1913) , we managed to become an industrial power (with unprecented innovation) without fiat money, or Jewish banker help.

As you noted, the US Dollar is the world's reserve currency. I don't really care about the paranoia and sense of foreboding under which you, Days, JO or Queenie might be suffering. You guys have been preaching that the sky was falling for years and years. It gets a bit tedious after a while.

As you noted, the US Dollar is the world's reserve currency. I don't really care about the paranoia and sense of foreboding under which you, Days, JO or Queenie might be suffering. You guys have been preaching that the sky was falling for years and years. It gets a bit tedious after a while.
Well, who are we to interfere with your rest, Swimmer? Fact is, you are not alone; most of the population is resting with you. Secretly, of course, we all hope that you are right and we are wrong, but from where we sit at this moment, the signs say otherwise.

Btw, when the sky falls, it does not do so in one fell swoop. Rather, it descends slowly, like a cloud that becomes a fog at ground level.

Good luck buying hamburger with your gold coin.
No worries, mate. I wouldn't use gold to buy a hamburger in the first place; that would be stoopid. I would use a small silver coin (dime, 15 cents, or a quarter max) to buy a hamburger in an emergency. Silver coins I can get with gold. Or I can buy Canadian dollars, if those are still good. Or Swiss francs. Or the Euro. That's the versatility of gold.

Last edited:
There is a Problem, we have to identify it, we also look at where it will take us if it is not solved, then we look for solutions, when found, then we mend the problem.

No worries, mate. I wouldn't use gold to buy a hamburger in the first place; that would be stoopid. I would use a small silver coin (dime, 15 cents, or a quarter max) to buy a hamburger in an emergency. Silver coins I can get with gold. Or I can buy Canadian dollars, if those are still good. Or Swiss francs. Or the Euro. That's the versatility of gold.
In Brixton, South London they have The Brixton Pound it can only be used with in Brixton .................. it has its probs but as far as I know it is still being used.................... ;-)

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/sep/16/will-brixton-pound-work

NightSwimmer

Senator
Suppression is your mend ...suppression through ridicule

I'm not fooling myself. Informing someone of their insanity doesn't make them sane. The crazy will always be among us. Is it sometimes necessary to suppress their insanity? Yes, but when that becomes necessary, ridicule is not adequate. A straitjacket is usually called for in such an instance.

I'm not fooling myself. Informing someone of their insanity doesn't make them sane. The crazy will always be among us. Is it sometimes necessary to suppress their insanity? Yes, but when that becomes necessary, ridicule is not adequate. A straitjacket is usually called for in such an instance.
And you are talking about me ..........................

Nope. I doubt you'd ever cause that much trouble. Crazy comes in many flavors. Most of them are relatively harmless. Belief in fairies is typically not a reason for concern.
Since we were talking about what I thought, I have to wonder who these crazies, who should be locked up are, and who have suddenly appeared in the middle of our conversation. I think it must be you who are seeing ghosts Knight.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Since we were talking about what I thought, I have to wonder who these crazies who should be locked up are, who have suddenly appeared in the middle of our conversation. I think it must be you who are seeing ghosts Knight.

Do you really want me to produce a list of insane people that had to be detained for their own safety and for the safety of the public?

Do you honestly believe that I couldn't deliver such a list?

Do you really want me to produce a list of insane people that had to be detained for their own safety and for the safety of the public?

Do you honestly believe that I couldn't deliver such a list?
We were talking about ways of mending the problems of the World, specifically those of economics and in answer to my thoughts you suddenly want to give me a list of crazy people ................... what like all the Politicians and Corp'rate Chair persons and heads of Banks? Those crazy people ?

Or those who spill toxic waste into our water and on our land sort of crazy ?

Who tell us debt is wealth ......those crazy people?

Oh no .............it will be of Anthropsophists with the Three Fold Social Order thinking of Steiner and which could very possibly be an answer ,,,,,,,,but the fella talked to ghosts ! Jeeeeez many people do, that is not crazy .................. unless one is an out and out Fundi ,,,,,,