• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As long as they rule your money, they rule you.

NightSwimmer

Senator
We were talking about ways of mending the problems of the World, specifically those of economics and in answer to my thoughts you suddenly want to give me a list of crazy people ................... what like all the Politicians and Corp'rate Chair persons and heads of Banks? Those crazy people ?

Or those who spill toxic waste into our water and on our land sort of crazy ?

Who tell us debt is wealth ......those crazy people?

Oh no .............it will be of Anthropsophists with the Three Fold Social Order thinking of Steiner and which could very possibly be an answer ,,,,,,,,but the fella talked to ghosts ! Jeeeeez many people do, that is not crazy .................. unless one is an out and out Fundi ,,,,,,

Sorry, I'm willing to admit that I'm not an economist. The only one that we had frequenting this board was run away several months ago by a crazy person who harassed him endlessly.

That said, I know enough to know that there are no reasonable solutions being offered in this thread. This is a thread for conspiracy theorists to rant about their paranoia. Nothing more. No solutions here.

Sorry, I'm willing to admit that I'm not an economist. The only one that we had frequenting this board was run away several months ago by a crazy person who harassed him endlessly.
That said, I know enough to know that there are no reasonable solutions being offered in this thread. This is a thread for conspiracy theorists to rant about their paranoia. Nothing more. No solutions here.
If there ever was a mouthpiece for the ruling establishment, pushing the official view, and working like a Trojan to debunk the un-official, it is you, Swimmer. You are a stalwart of the national security state. People like you ensure that we remain under the thumb of the few, and the usurpers continue to operate without fear of opposition.

How are the status quo type economists any good to us now, someone who is still trying to find a way out of this mess using the mess as the cleaner of the mess doesn't make sense, no matter how you word it.

It is Bacon vs Goethe it is Ahura Mazda vs Ahriman ................. Bacons' ways of torture has now killed the beast ......lets try Goethe ?

We must find another way without revolution ..... there is no need for any sort of revolution nor upset ..... But you want to carry on in this mess, fine, we don't
we want to find another way other than that of Ahriman.

Who was the economist on here whom Days chased away ? I should imagine there are very few economists in the forums at the mo ............because they have no more answers.

NightSwimmer

Senator
How are the status quo type economists any good to us now, someone who is still trying to find a way out of this mess using the mess as the cleaner of the mess doesn't make sense, no matter how you word it.

It is Bacon vs Goethe it is Ahura Mazda vs Ahriman ................. Bacons' ways of torture has now killed the beast ......lets try Goethe ?

We must find another way without revolution ..... there is no need for any sort of revolution nor upset ..... But you want to carry on in this mess, fine, we don't
we want to find another way other than that of Ahriman.

Who was the economist on here whom Days chased away ? I should imagine there are very few economists in the forums at the mo ............because they have no more answers.

Who said anything about Days? I didn't.

Our economy is fine. Apocalyptic fetishists have been screaming that the sky was falling for all of human history. We're better off now than we've ever been.

Who said anything about Days? I didn't.

Our economy is fine. Apocalyptic fetishists have been screaming that the sky was falling for all of human history. We're better off now than we've ever been.
No you didn't I misunderstood, sorry.

Our economy is not fine ...................... But I am not screaming the sky is falling, I am saying that there is another way as are many many people now ..................... And yes in History the sky has fallen in many times over.

It should be taken out of the hands of the Politicians.

". . . Economic life can only flourish when it
evolves as an independent member of the social organism in accordance with its
own laws and forces and if it does not bring confusion into its structure by
allowing itself to be absorbed by another branch of the social organism, namely
the Rights or Political. This political branch should rather exist in full
independence alongside the economic one.
. . Their healthy co-operation cannot be achieved when both members are
cared for by one and the same legislature and administration, but only when each
has its own legislative and administrative bodies, and these co-operate in an
organic manner. For economic life is bound to suffer extinction when placed
under political control, and the economic system loses its vitality as soon as it
attempts to become political. . . ."
". . . In the economic life everything depends upon economic experience
which a person can acquire only in his own particular sphere of activity." ". .
. Because everything has to develop from actual experience, administrative or
otherwise, of any particular branch of economic life, the organization of
economics can grow only on the soil of experience. This means that a practical
administration of economics can rise only out of economic experience and
knowledge of the basic facts of economic life. The parliamentary method of
representation would be out of place. Rather there is needed a network of
associations, coalitions, and guilds, in which producers and consumers come
together, etc., etc., which can organize and administer itself and give rise to a
central council. .

http://198.66.229.35/resources/resources/Wachsmuth Threefold for Website.pdf

NightSwimmer

Senator
Yeah, I know... Leadership should be taken out of the hands of the leaders.

We'd all be better off without government and rules.

I'd like to buy the world a coke and sing Kumbaya.

Hare! Hare! Krishna! Krishna! ;)

What Queen is trying to tell you is that every time government enters the economic kitchen to stick its nose into the cooking pot, it spoils the broth for everybody. What government should do is pass laws to protect the consumer from the economic predator, and keep corporate opportunists from meddling with, and/or taking over, the political sphere.

Austria nearly took it up, if they had there would not have been WWII .............At the time it was much talked of everywhere but no Statesman had the guts :( Does any body now ? Are we still cowards, even now, even after American Wars fought only for Corp'rate, and our troops in distant and hostile Lands are being used to guard Chinese developments, even now you believe Politicians should have complete control over our lives ?

And you call me nuts !

What Queen is trying to tell you is that every time government enters the economic kitchen to stick its nose into the cooking pot, it spoils the broth for everybody. What government should do is pass laws to protect the consumer from the economic predator, and keep corporate opportunists from meddling with, and/or taking over, the political sphere.
There should be no Corp'rates ................

The Knight knows what I am saying but he is an old conservative ;-)

Wahbooz

Governor
You could walk into any charted bank and redeem your paper money in gold, if you wanted to. That was my understanding. Boy, would I love to do that today. At the very least, we had control of our own destiny back then, regardless of whatever flaws the gold standard might have had. Gold was recognized and respected worldwide as having value, and it made your currency acceptable. Overseas, our currency was backed by gold until 1971.
You can go to any coin show, any weekend, and exchange your money for gold. They have gold coins, gold medallions, pretty much whatever you would like.

Wahbooz

Governor
We could always go back to the currency the Continental Congress printed to pay for the war. How much was that worth, since they had no coinage, or taxing power to get coin, for exchange?

By the way the mints are ours, and they mint our coin. I have argued for years for the government to cease printing paper, and using coin. But how many American's are willing to use coin? If you really want to protest Federal Reserve Notes, buy coin. You can buy boxes of 'gold' dollars directly from the mint, and use them in your commerce. We would save billions just by not printing $1 notes anymore.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Austria nearly took it up, if they had there would not have been WWII .............At the time it was much talked of everywhere but no Statesman had the guts :( Does any body now ? Are we still cowards, even now, even after American Wars fought only for Corp'rate, and our troops in distant and hostile Lands are being used to guard Chinese developments, even now you believe Politicians should have complete control over our lives ?

And you call me nuts !

Why elect leaders, if you have no intention of allowing them to lead.

You people are advocating revolution and anarchy. And you want to be taken seriously?

Give me a break. ;)

NightSwimmer

Senator
We would save billions just by not printing $1 notes anymore.

Nonsense. It's far more expensive to mint coins than to print bills. Metal is a lousy form of currency.

I don't understand why you guys believe that metal coins possess some sort of magic.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Nonsense. It's far more expensive to mint coins than to print bills. Metal is a lousy form of currency.

I don't understand why you guys believe that metal coins possess some sort of magic.
Longevity. A normal one dollar bill lasts less than two years.

You can go to any coin show, any weekend, and exchange your money for gold. They have gold coins, gold medallions, pretty much whatever you would like.
That is true, Wahbooz. However, we were discussing the purchasing power (and versatility) of gold when paper currency has become nearly worthless; i.e. has been inflated to near worthlessness, as happened in Germany in the 1920's.

Nope I am not advocating revolution. That is the last thing I wish for the
Why elect leaders, if you have no intention of allowing them to lead.

You people are advocating revolution and anarchy. And you want to be taken seriously?

Give me a break. ;)
Why elect leaders? I don't elect leaders I have the choice of two or three possibles and they are all in the pockets of Corporate and Bankers and God knows who else and the outcome of any election will all ways end up with the same outcome 'The Government will always win'.................... I don't have a choice and nor do you. That is an illusion.

It is time to find an alternative way to coexist and live on this Planet and I would like to see it without a bloody revolution but it will be bloody if changes don't come otherwise and very very soon. .

Wahbooz

Governor

Metal coins last far longer than paper money. I happen to know this for a fact, I have rare and obsolete coins that have been around 10 times longer than paper money has. And the printing of the $1 bill is the most expensive printing job the BEP has to deal with. Add to that the germs carried on paper money. Add further that the metals contained in coins is worth what the denomination is. Can that be said about a piece of paper?

While the initial cost of printing a $1 bill is only 3.8 cents, and a dollar coin is 8 cents, how often will that bill need replacing, and how often will that coin need replacing? Figure it out for yourself. We would save about $5.5 billion over the next 30 years, because dollar bills are flimsy and must be replaced.

Last edited:

NightSwimmer

Senator
Metal coins last far longer than paper money. I happen to know this for a fact, I have rare and obsolete coins that have been around 10 times longer than paper money has. And the printing of the $1 bill is the most expensive printing job the BEP has to deal with. Add to that the germs carried on paper money. Add further that the metals contained in coins is worth what the denomination is. Can that be said about a piece of paper?

While the initial cost of printing a $1 bill is only 3.8 cents, and a dollar coin is 8 cents, how often will that bill need replacing, and how often will that coin need replacing? Figure it out for yourself. We would save about $5.5 billion over the next 30 years, because dollar bills are flimsy and must be replaced.

I agree that coins are more durable, but their intrinsic value has nothing in common with their denominational value. Metals are commodities. Paper currency is more convenient, although I'm more likely to simply use a debit card nowadays for most of the purchases that I would otherwise make with cash.