• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As time goes by, the global warming alarmists are being proven FOS more and more and more.

Remember the old song from the Great Classic Bogart Movie Casablanca? The name of that song was "as Time Goes By"

Well time is going by and here is what we are learning; and it's exactly what I and a lot of the other folks that actually have brains and were educated in how to think and reason. Thinking and reasoning are the tools that teach one when one is being sold a bag of crap. We have been saying all along. ManMade Global Warming is Bullcrap. The excuses (it's the weather not the climate, stupid etc.) and others are being made constantly now. How long are they going to work?

When you have stupidity like this, no wonder Obama got elected. God help us if these fools ever get their way. Unfortunately too many of them are. They are the definition of stupid. Worse than that. They need to be institutionalized where they can be properly cared for. They can't see the forest for the trees.

As Time Goes By:

'Global Warming' Advocates Plan March Amid Record Lows...

Global Warming” Advocates Plan March Amid Record Cold Temperatures
Snow hits the ground in seven states as advocates demand U.N. response to "global warming"

WY buried in 20 inches of snow!

Rare September snow causes damage to trees and power outages in some areas

A late summer snowstorm dropped up to 20 inches of snow in parts of Wyoming.

The rare September snow on Wednesday and Thursday damaged trees and caused power outages in some areas of northern Wyoming.

While the heaviest snow fell in the Big Horn Mountains, the town of Buffalo received as much as 10 inches.

The 3 to 5 inches that fell in Cody is the earliest recorded snowfall there since 1915, when records started being kept. The previous earliest recorded snowfall in Cody was Sept. 12, 1970.

NOAA: 246 Cold Temp Records in first 10 days of Sept...

Summer Chill: NOAA: 246 Low Max Records Broken or Tied From Sept 1 to Sept 10. Some records broken by 16F

A “Low Max” means that the maximum temperatures for the day was the lowest it has ever been. This indicates daytime cooling.

UPDATE: Now 52 Explanations For 'Pause'...

It’s been a busy year for climate scientists, who have been trying to explain why there has been no global warming for nearly two decades.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reported in February there were eight mainstream explanations for the pause, but there are now a whopping 52 explanations for why there has been no warming trend for the last 215 months.

Explanations for the pause in global warming range from ocean oscillation cycles to Chinese coal plant emissions, volcanic activity to some scientists even saying there is no hiatus in warming.

One recent study found that the warming hiatus is due to “heat transported to deeper layers in the Atlantic and the southern oceans, initiated by a recurrent salinity

FROST TO GRIP NORTHEAST...

Following a chilly rain during part of the weekend, the coolest air since the spring will settle over the Northeast Sunday night into Monday morning.

Temperatures are forecast to dip into the 50s from Boston and New York City to Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. The last time readings were this low was during the first couple of days of June in most cases and in late May in others.

The northern and western suburbs of the Interstate-95 cities will dip well down into the 40s. Cities forecast to drop into the 40s this weekend include Pittsburgh, Buffalo, New York, and Burlington, Vermont.

Some locations from northern Pennsylvania, upstate New York and northwestern New England will dip into the 30s. Provided skies remain clear and winds diminish, there is a risk of scattered frost for a few hours late Sunday night into Monday morning.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
It is getting painfully obvious that the AGW is Bull, and a pack of lies. People refuse to look t the real data and just parrot what organizations like the UN put out. These groups have been caught fudging the data, but no one cares about that, just the false reports are repeated over and over.
There are many things that drive the climate, the sun being the big driver. If you look at all the indicators everything points to a drastic cooling period. Quite frankly I am way more concerned about global cooling for the next 50 years as these periods have crop failures and starvation.
I think that with the start of the cooling trend it will be so obvious in another year or two that no one will be able to arguer AGW much longer, we just need to let the people watch the weather and change their minds. The madness of AGW will soon be over.

Spamature

President
It is getting painfully obvious that the AGW is Bull, and a pack of lies. People refuse to look t the real data and just parrot what organizations like the UN put out. These groups have been caught fudging the data, but no one cares about that, just the false reports are repeated over and over.
There are many things that drive the climate, the sun being the big driver. If you look at all the indicators everything points to a drastic cooling period. Quite frankly I am way more concerned about global cooling for the next 50 years as these periods have crop failures and starvation.
I think that with the start of the cooling trend it will be so obvious in another year or two that no one will be able to arguer AGW much longer, we just need to let the people watch the weather and change their minds. The madness of AGW will soon be over.
So you are arguing against human caused global warm. You saying that global warming of any kind is a hoax.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
So you are arguing against human caused global warm. You saying that global warming of any kind is a hoax.
Yes, that is exactly my stance right now. I have studied this issue for 10 years and am totally convinced its a political wealth redistribution issue. I think the next couple of years will make that obvious. Just check for yourself. The official temperature locations, find out where they are in your area and go look at them. I did that in California and 90% of them did not meet the standard for proper location. That should be your first step.

Spamature

President
Yes, that is exactly my stance right now. I have studied this issue for 10 years and am totally convinced its a political wealth redistribution issue. I think the next couple of years will make that obvious. Just check for yourself. The official temperature locations, find out where they are in your area and go look at them. I did that in California and 90% of them did not meet the standard for proper location. That should be your first step.
What are your layman's theories on quantum physics or do you just stick to the earth sciences ?

Fast Eddy

Mayor
What are your layman's theories on quantum physics or do you just stick to the earth sciences ?
Quantum physics is a fun thing to look at, but getting your mind wrapped around it is a bit of an effort. I'm wrestling with the whole entanglement thing, very spooky. Also, the energy of the vacuum, does it really exist? How it relates to string Theory is interesting. Seems very hard to understand, but the math side sure is showing promos.
I'm a believer in warping space time for faster than light travel. Fun stuff, out of my area of expertise, but a great way to spend time reading.

Spamature

President
Quantum physics is a fun thing to look at, but getting your mind wrapped around it is a bit of an effort. I'm wrestling with the whole entanglement thing, very spooky. Also, the energy of the vacuum, does it really exist? How it relates to string Theory is interesting. Seems very hard to understand, but the math side sure is showing promos.
I'm a believer in warping space time for faster than light travel. Fun stuff, out of my area of expertise, but a great way to spend time reading.
But you do you have an opinion on the validity of research done in that field to the point where you would say that the scientist working in the field are running a scam on the public.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
But you do you have an opinion on the validity of research done in that field to the point where you would say that the scientist working in the field are running a scam on the public.
It is my belief that the politicians want AGW as they can tax it and gain revenue and with that they have power. Since the politicians control the research purse strings, the academic community very quickly got on board and "found" ways to support what the politicians wanted. The whole Pier revue fell out of that and the media soon controlled the message to match. The UN got involved and loved it as it moved money from rich countries to poor countries. This was wildly successful with the large number of poor nations and the narrative to fit the needs was put in place. Just look at the doctored data and emails showing collusion. It soon became a wave of everyone trying to find ways to show global warming and get their check. Nature had bad timing and is starting its cool cycle and now we have panic mode.

Spamature

President
It is my belief that the politicians want AGW as they can tax it and gain revenue and with that they have power. Since the politicians control the research purse strings, the academic community very quickly got on board and "found" ways to support what the politicians wanted. The whole Pier revue fell out of that and the media soon controlled the message to match. The UN got involved and loved it as it moved money from rich countries to poor countries. This was wildly successful with the large number of poor nations and the narrative to fit the needs was put in place. Just look at the doctored data and emails showing collusion. It soon became a wave of everyone trying to find ways to show global warming and get their check. Nature had bad timing and is starting its cool cycle and now we have panic mode.
They can increase taxes on what we use now. Politician control the research precisely because there is no monetary gain to be made from the results. And how come with all these groups with all of these individuals involved none of them have come forward to blow the whistle and give details on the scam. In every big scam there is always someone on the inside who is holding a smoking gun and will give up the goods.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I saw how many doctors were willing to make statements without proper evidence that second hand smoke causes lung cancer and such...

It's happened many times. Science gets tainted by poilitics. This is nothing new.. just the latest occurrance.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
They can increase taxes on what we use now. Politician control the research precisely because there is no monetary gain to be made from the results. And how come with all these groups with all of these individuals involved none of them have come forward to blow the whistle and give details on the scam. In every big scam there is always someone on the inside who is holding a smoking gun and will give up the goods.
There are many calling things a scam, but the ideology has the media in control and only one side is being heard. That is changing.

Spamature

President
There are many calling things a scam, but the ideology has the media in control and only one side is being heard. That is changing.
Maybe that is because the scientific opinion being expressed is 97% one way. Now surely in that 97% there would be someone who would say that their data was faked or the methods use to come to their conclusions was biased. But we don't see that. If it were 50/50 then I could see that the people with the most expertise were equally divided. But it hard to believe that correct scientific findings are ones that belong to those in the 3% who disagree. When you think that the actual research is being conducted by those in the 97%. That 3% isn't doing all the grunt work of setting up equipment and taking the measurements. doing the calculations and creating the modeling. That is the 97% is doing. While most of the 3% are just sitting there saying they're wrong.

Yes there should be large privately funded studies that are completely open. But bad results wouldn't be profitable. So you are not going to see them. The Koch brother got bit in the rear when they funded a study. The scientist they hired changed his mind on the issue.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/richard-muller-koch-brothers-funded-scientist-declares-global-warming-real-article-1.969870

Maybe that is because the scientific opinion being expressed is 97% one way. Now surely in that 97% there would be someone who would say that their data was faked or the methods use to come to their conclusions was biased. But we don't see that. If it were 50/50 then I could see that the people with the most expertise were equally divided. But it hard to believe that correct scientific findings are ones that belong to those in the 3% who disagree. When you think that the actual research is being conducted by those in the 97%. That 3% isn't doing all the grunt work of setting up equipment and taking the measurements. doing the calculations and creating the modeling. That is the 97% is doing. While most of the 3% are just sitting there saying they're wrong.

Yes there should be large privately funded studies that are completely open. But bad results wouldn't be profitable. So you are not going to see them. The Koch brother got bit in the rear when they funded a study. The scientist they hired changed his mind on the issue.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/richard-muller-koch-brothers-funded-scientist-declares-global-warming-real-article-1.969870
Please list everyone of those "97%". their names, qualifications and who's paying them. That 97% figure is bull, always has been.

And many former die hard AGW scientist proponents are now admitting the theory was wrong from the outset. NONE of the computer models have ever worked out. None of the predictions have been correct, and this, as it's been disproved scientifically, has now become just a political issue to control carbon dioxide emissions as a way to grow government power and cost.

Don't you think it's time you actually looked at factual data, rather than the crap that's coming out of government paid organizations and individuals? Their "data" doesn't agree with what's actually happening for god's sake.

Think for yourself for once. We really need de-indoctrination camps to reverse the damage that government run indoctrination under an educational guise has done. We need to teach independent thought and reasoning ability, and discussion where one side isn't shouted down, as used to occur before the Department of Education was formed in 1979.

Fast Eddy

Mayor

The 97% number is pure wrong and has been debunked. I put a link to that on another thread not long ago. Many scientists previously aboard the AGW are backing away and their believer numbers continue to fall. The UK and Germany are reversing their stance on the subject. Australia has taken some of its carbon tax off the books. Things are slowly turning against AGW.

The 97% number is pure wrong and has been debunked. I put a link to that on another thread not long ago. Many scientists previously aboard the AGW are backing away and their believer numbers continue to fall. The UK and Germany are reversing their stance on the subject. Australia has taken some of its carbon tax off the books. Things are slowly turning against AGW.
Yep, Germany, a former big green energy subsidizer has greatly reduced those subsidies and is, guess what, INCREASING COAL MINING. Not many people know that coal is the cheapest fuel to produce electricity. Germany is rich in coal deposits; Hitler ran his war machine on oil produced from coal.

And here, where our coal plants are much cleaner and have large deposits of coal, guess what; we're cutting our own throats, or rather Obama is, going after the most expensive forms of electricity generation in existence. Yep, but he cares about the little guy. Milk and meat are at record prices, and his EPA is regulating and raising the price of everything by making it more expensive to produce.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Yep, Germany, a former big green energy subsidizer has greatly reduced those subsidies and is, guess what, INCREASING COAL MINING. Not many people know that coal is the cheapest fuel to produce electricity. Germany is rich in coal deposits; Hitler ran his war machine on oil produced from coal.

And here, where our coal plants are much cleaner and have large deposits of coal, guess what; we're cutting our own throats, or rather Obama is, going after the most expensive forms of electricity generation in existence. Yep, but he cares about the little guy. Milk and meat are at record prices, and his EPA is regulating and raising the price of everything by making it more expensive to produce.
Yes, our present EPA stand is nothing but insanity. We are forcing coal plants to shut down and have nothing to replace them with. That will cause brown and blackouts down the road and will drive up electrical costs to everyone.
We have the most coal of anyone in the world and we are being blocked from using it in the name of AGW, something that is far from being proven. The Obama presidency is forcing high prices on everyone with no alternative to the energy cuts. Coal can be very low on CO2 is used properly. This is an epic failure that the people will pay for.

Spamature

President
Please list everyone of those "97%". their names, qualifications and who's paying them. That 97% figure is bull, always has been.

And many former die hard AGW scientist proponents are now admitting the theory was wrong from the outset. NONE of the computer models have ever worked out. None of the predictions have been correct, and this, as it's been disproved scientifically, has now become just a political issue to control carbon dioxide emissions as a way to grow government power and cost.

Don't you think it's time you actually looked at factual data, rather than the crap that's coming out of government paid organizations and individuals? Their "data" doesn't agree with what's actually happening for god's sake.

Think for yourself for once. We really need de-indoctrination camps to reverse the damage that government run indoctrination under an educational guise has done. We need to teach independent thought and reasoning ability, and discussion where one side isn't shouted down, as used to occur before the Department of Education was formed in 1979.
Can you point me to the die hards who have changed their positions.

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
al gore has made millions off books, speaking tours etc. all about global warming..he is a politician first and foremost..he is making millions off the results..therefore you claim that
Politician control the research precisely because there is no monetary gain to be made from the results, is simply false..its a money grab,,always has been...

Spamature

President
al gore has made millions off books, speaking tours etc. all about global warming..he is a politician first and foremost..he is making millions off the results..therefore you claim that
Politician control the research precisely because there is no monetary gain to be made from the results, is simply false..its a money grab,,always has been...
Really ? What would Exxon stand to gain from funding research that they don't already gain from the lack of funding it ?