• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

As we know from 2008...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Bern will win WV today but it only has 29 pledged delegates. Bern nets 4-7 pledged delegates. Not enough.

HRC is contesting KY next week. She wants a split with Bern on 5/17. Bern will win Oregon on 5/17.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279312-clinton-camp-reserves-airtime-ahead-of-kentucky-primary
Bernie will lose. Hillary will get her Democratic Crown. The Republicans are so fucked up, they've given away this election. Hillary will be President, at least for four years.

I have to shake my head on all of this.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Not so fast. We know how to f**k shiite up too. :D
LOL. Bernie is making an excellent run and my wife supports him, but he doesn't have the numbers. Hillary will be the nominee. Although I don't like it, it seems clear to me Hillary will win the nomination and the election.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Virgin Islands Caucus on Saturday and Puerto Rico Caucus on Sunday. Total of 67 pledged delegates up for grabs.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Can we be considered a "banana republic" if the current leader of our country is endorsing as his successor a person who his administration is actively investigating for criminal conduct? That seems kind of Noriega-ish to me...
No