• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

At the Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, expect a bad small deal

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Trump will try to distract the press from the on going Mueller investigation and his personal lawyer and 'fixer' Michael Cohen's testimony in congress. Should be interesting to hear more salacious stories about the most disgusting and corrupt person to ever be President.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump will try to distract the press from the on going Mueller investigation and his personal lawyer and 'fixer' Michael Cohen's testimony in congress. Should be interesting to hear more salacious stories about the most disgusting and corrupt person to ever be President.
I'm concerned for Cohen's life. It's awhile until his testimony and he better watch his back. Trump seems to like leaders who 'shut people up' in any way they can. Hope he doesn't give some of his Rally Thugs ideas in a tweet. The Coast Guard guy sure seemed to be watching who Trump is worried about. If Cohen doesn't chicken out, it could be a very embarrassing testimony for our Dear Leader. But then, he wasn't embarrassed about his Access Hollywood tape so who knows?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm concerned for Cohen's life. It's awhile until his testimony and he better watch his back. Trump seems to like leaders who 'shut people up' in any way they can. Hope he doesn't give some of his Rally Thugs ideas in a tweet. The Coast Guard guy sure seemed to be watching who Trump is worried about. If Cohen doesn't chicken out, it could be a very embarrassing testimony for our Dear Leader. But then, he wasn't embarrassed about his Access Hollywood tape so who knows?
Well, he and the Clintons were big pals and the Clintons know well how to wack someone maybe he can ask them for some advice.

Seems to concern you much that your hands are bigger than Trumps and most men's hands, you are a BIG girl.

sear

Mayor
Got any idea why Trump didn't learn his lesson from the previous NK / KJU summit?

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.” President Trump 2018, after his poorly prepared summit w/ NK/KJU

I've never known anyone else like it.
For a person so vain that he wants his name displayed on real estate, Trump surely doesn't seem to care about his own reputation
at all.

Fins

Fray Terror
Today on NPR someone said that after Trump’s first meeting with Kim, world leaders have been lining up to open up conversations with the North Korean leader. He has met with South Korea multiple times, the leader of China, and both Abe of Japan and Putin are trying to get meetings with Kim. He went on to explain that Trump has already eased relations in the world with North Korea. There is a possibility that the world could accept North Korea as a valid nation and accept them as a nuclear power. And that could be the best way to improve human rights in the Hermit Kingdom.

sear

Mayor
F #6

OK
Extrapolate that out half a decade. If correct, what would the DMZ, and NK / SK relations be like in 2024?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump will give away, not just the store this time, but the whole country.
That's what malignant narcissists do......and I'm not talking about Kim Jong Un.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Got any idea why Trump didn't learn his lesson from the previous NK / KJU summit?

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.” President Trump 2018, after his poorly prepared summit w/ NK/KJU

I've never known anyone else like it.
For a person so vain that he wants his name displayed on real estate, Trump surely doesn't seem to care about his own reputation
at all.
Putin told Trump that NK wasn't a threat.
When our intel briefed Trump on NK, he replied,
"I don't care. I believe Putin."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Today on NPR someone said that after Trump’s first meeting with Kim, world leaders have been lining up to open up conversations with the North Korean leader. He has met with South Korea multiple times, the leader of China, and both Abe of Japan and Putin are trying to get meetings with Kim. He went on to explain that Trump has already eased relations in the world with North Korea. There is a possibility that the world could accept North Korea as a valid nation and accept them as a nuclear power. And that could be the best way to improve human rights in the Hermit Kingdom.
Nukes are like guns with you cons.
Everyone should have one.
What could go wrong?

Nostra

Governor
Trump will give away, not just the store this time, but the whole country.
That's what malignant narcissists do......and I'm not talking about Kim Jong Un.
He gave nothing away last time.

No nuke tests since.

Hostages home.

Koean war remains home.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

No nuke tests since.

Hostages home.

Koean war remains home.

I think he's going to emerge it's not at this meeting at some point in the near future with a huge deal for a massive influx of food into the North Korean Nation in exchange for don't know yet

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

No nuke tests since.

Hostages home.

Koean war remains home.
julie and libs piss'd they can't have their WAR
Ukraine President praised Trump for how he handles Putin
Horny libs say stupid BS

Fins

Fray Terror
Nukes are like guns with you cons.
Everyone should have one.
What could go wrong?
You really have zero reading comprehension. I said nothing of the sort. (Let’s not forget it was you liberals ok with Iran going nuclear). What I did was repeat what the liberal analyst on NPR was saying. The ultimate goal is improving conditions in North Korea and getting them to catch up and join the rest of us in the world.

sear

Mayor
"(Let’s not forget it was you liberals ok with Iran going nuclear)" F #15
Generally Obama critics dismiss him as "liberal".

But Obama had his secretary of State deeply involved in the 7 party agreement limiting Iran's nuclear development.
Did it take Obama two years to ink that deal?
Trump has had over two years, has Trump made even a small fraction of the progress with North Korea that Obama has?

No.
Here is what President Trump has accomplished: more lies.

note:
Obama-bashers love to dismiss the Obama administration's accomplishment with Iran as naïve or in any other way bad. It's an absurd dismissal, as there were more than just the U.S. and Iran that were signatories. There were also Britain, France, Germany, China, & Russia. For Obama to be naïve in that matter would indict the other 5 signatories as well. Completely absurd !

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You really have zero reading comprehension. I said nothing of the sort. (Let’s not forget it was you liberals ok with Iran going nuclear). What I did was repeat what the liberal analyst on NPR was saying. The ultimate goal is improving conditions in North Korea and getting them to catch up and join the rest of us in the world.
We stopped Iran from going nuclear.

Yep, give Kim Jong Un nukes.
Then the NRA can give Russians guns.
What could go wrong?

Fins

Fray Terror

What could go wrong?
Yeah..., you really misread that Iran deal.

The Russians created the AK47. There are more AKs in the world than any other firearm. The Russians are already covered.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

What could go wrong?
LIE, Jarrett made O give them $billions to ensure Iran is nuclear........she was the President's handler.