• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Atheists are Irrational!

Caroljo

Senator
10 views and not one has commented on the video......the guys funny....and he's right. Maybe that's what is bothering some? No way to rebutt it....:)

Caroljo

Senator
19 views and still no response.....I guess they can't argue with what he said....interesting :) Or like I said....they just didn't watch it.

U

Union_Jack_1972

I will respond...

As you proclaim Atheists are irrational in you title I will focus on that only...

As being a religious person of my own faith that I will not expose on here I will defend the Atheists right not to believe...

As it is true some if not many can be irrational at times but so can anyone in any religion...

Take the Church of Wells in Wells, Texas, and their preaching and controlling of their subjects is very irrational to me...

Then let take some Jewish sects that are so close minded that I find them irrational to even hold a civil discussion with...

Then let talk about the many irrational Muslims of the world, oh wait according to the Progressive Left that is not allow because they're just misunderstood even if I find many of them irrational in their way of thinking...

What is my point?

We have irrational people in all faiths, and as we both know Atheists can be very irrational in their thoughts and feelings against Christianity and other religions of the world I will say at least they do not strap a bomb to themself and scream Praise the Void while blowing up a market place with innocent men, women, and children...

Disclaimer:

I do not nor will I speak on the behalf of the atheist's of the world because I do believe in the Divine but not the way that most believe...

Renee

Governor
This guy is GOOD! Very funny.....and I bet our resident atheists won't bother to watch :)

I agree he is alaugh because he makes the point exactly why people don't believe in god.....! Nothing as funny as saying there isn't evolution , nothing as funny as saying only people,scared of god have morals....and that atheists took the country and we have to take it back from them. A good comic pokes fun at peoples doesn't spew venom and hatred, but that is your kind of sense of humor . He is a right wing extremist nut and I think he is so funny and I would suggest booking him at colleges all over the country. I am sure they would just find him hysterical (tongue in cheek) . His audience is the hateful. evangelicals

Renee

Governor
I will respond...

As you proclaim Atheists are irrational in you title I will focus on that only...

As being a religious person of my own faith that I will not expose on here I will defend the Atheists right not to believe...

As it is true some if not many can be irrational at times but so can anyone in any religion...

Take the Church of Wells in Wells, Texas, and their preaching and controlling of their subjects is very irrational to me...

Then let take some Jewish sects that are so close minded that I find them irrational to even hold a civil discussion with...

Then let talk about the many irrational Muslims of the world, oh wait according to the Progressive Left that is not allow because they're just misunderstood even if I find many of them irrational in their way of thinking...

What is my point?

We have irrational people in all faiths, and as we both know Atheists can be very irrational in their thoughts and feelings against Christianity and other religions of the world I will say at least they do not strap a bomb to themself and scream Praise the Void while blowing up a market place with innocent men, women, and children...

Disclaimer:

I do not nor will I speak on the behalf of the atheist's of the world because I do believe in the Divine but not the way that most believe...

And that comic makes it very clear that atheists are evil because they don't worship as he does.....and the girls here find him adorable, .
Ps you're allowed to talk about the irrational Muslims.....but it is wrong to lump them as one

Renee

Governor
I will respond...

What is my point?

Disclaimer:

And atheists do t loot the homes of their Jewish friends as they are taken off to extermination camps.....don't single out Muslims .....inquisition ring a bell?

Caroljo

Senator
Wow....guess I hit Renee's sore spot!

The guy is a comedian! He MAKES THINGS UP (although some I'm sure is taken from experience with atheists). I didn't see that he came across as hateful....but I guess it's hateful for anyone to make a joke about atheists.

Of course Renee thinks the majority of Christians are hateful.....so this is no surprise. As Jack said....we can ALL be hateful at times, but some people think only Christians are.

GordonGecko

President
I love this post.

Once again proves the HYPOCRISY of those who claim to be "Bible Believers"....

and the verse Titus 3:2.

Thanks Caroljo. :)

Renee

Governor
Wow....guess I hit Renee's sore spot!

The guy is a comedian! He MAKES THINGS UP (although some I'm sure is taken from experience with atheists). I didn't see that he came across as hateful....but I guess it's hateful for anyone to make a joke about atheists.

Of course Renee thinks the majority of Christians are hateful.....so this is no surprise. As Jack said....we can ALL be hateful at times, but some people think only Christians are.
But look at the title.....irrational atheists? Because we don't believe a man in the sky went "poof" and we all came to being? We are irrational because we don't believe some guy lived in a whale, another guys wife turned a pillar of salt and a talking snake. ???
Ps stop your projection that I think the majority of Christians re hateful. Stop trying to be the victim, Perhaps you meant I think the fanatical ones here are hateful.....most Christians I know re fine decent people who care about the health of their brethren, they care about the poor and respect women's privacy.......

RedCloud

Mayor
This guy is GOOD! Very funny.....and I bet our resident atheists won't bother to watch :)

I bothered to watch--that's another 3:53 minute3s I've wasted. This guy is a farce. He insinuates that one can't be moral, loving without the influence of a supernatural being. He also says that evolution is strictly the survival of the fittest. Part of evolution was when the primates descended from the trees and started walking upright. This permitted them to form family groups and show altruistic feelings by gathering food and returning it to the family or group.

This guy would make a better TV Preacher than he is a comedian. Both are of course laughable in their own way.

Jen

Senator
I agree he is alaugh because he makes the point exactly why people don't believe in god.....! Nothing as funny as saying there isn't evolution , nothing as funny as saying only people,scared of god have morals....and that atheists took the country and we have to take it back from them. A good comic pokes fun at peoples doesn't spew venom and hatred, but that is your kind of sense of humor . He is a right wing extremist nut and I think he is so funny and I would suggest booking him at colleges all over the country. I am sure they would just find him hysterical (tongue in cheek) . His audience is the hateful. evangelicals
Nope.
I figured it would go right over your head.
What is funny is the atheists who are "offended" by a God they don't even believe in.

You must not have watched it because he said nothing about anyone being scared of God. Well.............except maybe atheists who get all worked up about it when anyone mentions "God" in their presence.

That is damn funny to me.

RedCloud

Mayor
Nope.
I figured it would go right over your head.
What is funny is the atheists who are "offended" by a God they don't even believe in.

You must not have watched it because he said nothing about anyone being scared of God. Well.............except maybe atheists who get all worked up about it when anyone mentions "God" in their presence.

That is damn funny to me.
Could you name one (1) atheist who proclaims they are "offended" by any of the numerous Gods?

gigi

Mayor
Could you name one (1) atheist who proclaims they are "offended" by any of the numerous Gods?
Wasn't there a whole issue with the presence of a Cross at the 911 memorial site because atheists claimed the sight of it made them physically ill?

This guy is a comic. He's funny. Like Carlin who poked fun at religion. Like Lewis Black who does about a half hour on the Bible in his Red, White, and Screwed show that's hysterical.

What makes this guy's act funny is the comment about how atheists...wait, make that some atheists claim God doesn't exist, but then claim to be offended by the mention of God. What offends them so much? Do they really think the cops come out of manhole and arrest people who don't say "under God" in the Pledge?
These particular people have much in common with the religious groups who are offended and frightened by Jack-O-Lanterns and the Easter Bunny.

Jen

Senator
Any atheist who brings a lawsuit after having to hear something or see something regarding God would fall under the category of people that the comedian was talking about (and that I saw as "funny" when he mentioned it).
Here are a few:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/04/21/atheist-nj-family-sues-school-district-over-under-god-phrase-in-pledge-of-allegiance/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/21/atheists-prayer-lawsuit-leads-calif-city-to-cut-invocations-and-volunteer-chaplain/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/30/atheist-group-files-lawsuit-prayer-presidential-inauguration/

So there's three.
There are plenty more lawsuits there by people who are offended by something they don't even believe in.

gigi

Mayor
Any atheist who brings a lawsuit after having to hear something or see something regarding God would fall under the category of people that the comedian was talking about (and that I saw as "funny" when he mentioned it).
Here are a few:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/04/21/atheist-nj-family-sues-school-district-over-under-god-phrase-in-pledge-of-allegiance/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/21/atheists-prayer-lawsuit-leads-calif-city-to-cut-invocations-and-volunteer-chaplain/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/30/atheist-group-files-lawsuit-prayer-presidential-inauguration/

So there's three.
There are plenty more lawsuits there by people who are offended by something they don't even believe in.
Have you noticed, Jen, that it's okay for our atheist friends to mock something very, very real to us? It's even okay for them to quote comics who share their point of view. But when a Christian mocks the case of vapors they get over something they don't even believe exists, there's a problem?
I think the elephant in the room here is that maybe the people bothered by this 3 minute video aren't so sure God doesn't exist.