• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Attempt to destroy Justice Kavanaugh is self defense

Boltlady

Mayor
The Horowitz report (at least a draft of it) has been turned over to the AG. When the information becomes public there will be a lot of damning information about some very high ranking Democrats. Since they won't be able to refute it their only hope is that they can make it seem like it's all been par for the course. In other words their members aren't any worse than the Republican ones (or so you should think).

This is my very own opinion and I certainly could be wrong about the reasoning for the lies being told about a man who is heads above those who are accusing him of ridiculous charges. The very fact that a substantial number of those who are calling for his removal are actually running for Prez should be an absolute warning to those who might think of voting for one of them.

Anybody who is willing to destroy a man's life over an unsubstantiated claim should have no business running for dog catcher much less Prez of the USA.

D

Deleted member 21794

I must say, the timing of the latest scam against Kavanaugh is interesting. I've wondered, does it have to do with RBG being close to death? Nah, I don't see it. Someone is in fact selling a book. But even that doesn't make much sense, as they surely could have picked a better time to profiteer off their lies.

Your idea makes as much or more sense than anything I can come up with. And given the DemocRATS have doubled down even AFTER the story has been exposed as a fraud, that tells us there's some other purpose other than the story itself.

Jen

Senator
The Horowitz report (at least a draft of it) has been turned over to the AG. When the information becomes public there will be a lot of damning information about some very high ranking Democrats. Since they won't be able to refute it their only hope is that they can make it seem like it's all been par for the course. In other words their members aren't any worse than the Republican ones (or so you should think).

This is my very own opinion and I certainly could be wrong about the reasoning for the lies being told about a man who is heads above those who are accusing him of ridiculous charges. The very fact that a substantial number of those who are calling for his removal are actually running for Prez should be an absolute warning to those who might think of voting for one of them.

Anybody who is willing to destroy a man's life over an unsubstantiated claim should have no business running for dog catcher much less Prez of the USA.
Democrats do tend to try to convince us that both sides are full of perverts. But there is (my statistic, not official) one Republican out of every 6 Democrats who is a pervert. And I was generous to the pervert Party.

Democrats love and reelect their molesters, perverts, and other criminals (Ted Kennedy, Marion Barry, Anthony Weiner, KKK Byrd, sniffer Biden) for years. Decades. Democrats are proud of these men.

Democrats realize that Republicans revile perverts and will dump them immediately. So you are exactly right that that's what they are trying to do to Kavanaugh and what they've been trying to do to Trump in all their made up stories.

Democrats have destroyed many innocent lives using rumor and innuendo while their own favorite people ........are untouched by laws even where there is proof of wrongdoing.

That's just how they roll.

Shamefully despicable.

The dems are gearing up for the future of the Supreme Court. They know the next Prez will prolly have at least 2 picks for the court. They want everyone to know that if Trump wins he will pick rapists for the nomination to the scotus so that people will vote for a dem that will pick pro abortion even after birth for scotus.