• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Attendees at Trump's rally were economic hostages.

EatTheRich

President
Read the link and see what union leaders said...…………..it's why I called the union members EMPLOYEEs and no one was FORCED to attend per Union leaders statements.

(If I'm making 6 figures yearly and didn't want to attend due to speaker, I'd went and played golf that day, $700 ain't shit.
Also you: people are poor because they don’t pinch pennies.

Spamature

President
Protecting the working class? I've been the working class all my life never once was I in a union they did nothing for me. There are more working-class Americans who aren't part of a union than are union members. Take that pathetic working-class bullshit and shove it up your ass. The unions are now Trumps stooges.
Look fool here is the difference between union and non union working for a POS like Trump.

Union workers used as props for his political campaigns get paid.

Non Union folks get ripped off by this chiseling cheating azz hole :

Back in 2017, the Washington Post reported that the Trump campaign was hit with a Federal Election Commission complaint from a vendor who claimed the campaign did not pay them for their contracting services, which included gathering a crowd for initial campaign announcement at Trump Tower in June of 2015.

In the FEC complaint, the Trump campaign's contracting firm Gotham Government Relations accused the campaign of stiffing them on their $12,000 bill they owed to Gotham for producing Trump's campaign launch for months afterward

https://www.businessinsider.com/shell-workers-donald-trump-paid-attendees-rallies-2019-8?utm_source=reddit.com

Now do you understand ?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look fool here is the difference between union and non union working for a POS like Trump.

Non Union get folks get ripped off by this chiseling cheating azz hole :

Back in 2017, the Washington Post reported that the Trump campaign was hit with a Federal Election Commission complaint from a vendor who claimed the campaign did not pay them for their contracting services, which included gathering a crowd for initial campaign announcement at Trump Tower in June of 2015.

In the FEC complaint, the Trump campaign's contracting firm Gotham Government Relations accused the campaign of stiffing them on their $12,000 bill they owed to Gotham for producing Trump's campaign launch for months afterward

https://www.businessinsider.com/shell-workers-donald-trump-paid-attendees-rallies-2019-8?utm_source=reddit.com

Now do you understand ?
Same Union workers get paid each quarter for S&T and to listen to guest speakers.....SO

When you get triggered you return to Ebonics..."get folks get" :)

Spamature

President
Same Union workers get paid each quarter for S&T and to listen to guest speakers.....SO

When you get triggered you return to Ebonics..."get folks get" :)
But it wasn't safety training. It was a make up wearing clown spouting political nonsense, you peanut picking simpleton. So quit trying to equate the two. It was workers forced to give up overtime if they didn't want to be subjected to your teabagger messiah's lies and undeserved bragging.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But it wasn't safety training. It was a make up wearing clown spouting political nonsense, you peanut picking simpleton. So quit trying to equate the two. It was workers forced to give up overtime if they didn't want to be subjected to your teabagger messiah's lies and undeserved bragging.
My link proves you a low life liar...………..employees had to card in at 7am and until 10am had safety & training session as they do @ quarter...………..damn BOY, instead of posting Ebonics read the Links and realize how big a blow hard lair you are...…….dammmmmm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trumps-large-union-crowd-at-shell-was-given-the-option-of-not-showing-up-—-and-not-getting-paid/ar-AAFU6tl?ocid=spartandhp

'He said workers engaged in "safety training and other activities" in the morning'

There's the facts in black and white!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
My link proves you a low life liar...………..employees had to card in at 7am and until 10am had safety & training session as they do @ quarter...………..damn BOY, instead of posting Ebonics read the Links and realize how big a blow hard lair you are...…….dammmmmm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trumps-large-union-crowd-at-shell-was-given-the-option-of-not-showing-up-—-and-not-getting-paid/ar-AAFU6tl?ocid=spartandhp

'He said workers engaged in "safety training and other activities" in the morning'

There's the facts in black and white!
Your link doesn't prove sh*t. They had to attend or miss their full overtime. Nothing in your link shows that isn't the truth.

It is insulting to see you anti union scabs and political plantation dwellers free loading off the the hard won advancements achieved by union workers. Your kind is the first to run to the boss man to snitch on union organizing and talk down about unions. Then you try to use something like the safety training they fought for as an avenue to abuse them.

Your kind is lower than deplorable. It deplorable was thrown in the ocean, eaten by a whale and then shite out on the bottom of the sea.

Dig ?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It's unsupported right wing bs as far as I can see.

Hence this little back and forth from her twitter account in regards to this bit of libel.

When you post something that makes accusations regarding others, you honestly should make time to support your assertions.

3 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

️‍♂‏Verified account @SharylAttkisson 21h21 hours ago

That's not how I use twitter, but if that's your idea of it, that's up to you and fine with me! Also I didn't "make accusations regarding others." I summarized my takeaway of the Times transcript. If you have another, that's ok too! It counts as much or more than mine.

1 reply 0 retweets 6 likes

So, apparently she uses her account to spread Trump propaganda that ends up being treated as fact on Zero Hedge .
Yep, just like I predicted…no consistency. Lets hear your "takeaway" of the transcript (or you can steal "Marti's" if she ever posted one). Otherwise, her (and your) reaction amounts to, quite simply:

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
This is essentially forcing private citizens to become part of his election campaign. Deplorable !

Trump's large union crowd at Shell was given the option of not showing up — and not getting paid

Aug 16, 2019

10:22 AM

The choice for thousands of union workers at Royal Dutch Shell’s petrochemical plant in Beaver County was to either spend Tuesday standing in a giant hall waiting for President Donald Trump to speak, or to take the day off with no pay.

“Your attendance is not mandatory,” read the rules that Shell sent to union leaders a day ahead of the visit to the $6 billion construction site. But only those that showed up at 7 a.m., scanned their cards, and prepared to stand for hours — through lunch but without lunch — would be paid.

“NO SCAN, NO PAY,” the rules said.

Those that decided to sit out the event would have an excused absence, the company said, and would not qualify for overtime pay on Friday. The company has a 56-hour workweek with 16 hours of overtime. That means those workers who attended Mr. Trump’s speech and showed up for work on Friday meeting the overtime threshold are being paid at a rate of time and a half, while those that didn’t go to hear the president are being paid the regular rate, despite the fact that both groups did not do work on the site on Tuesday.

https://www.post-gazette.com/business/powersource/2019/08/16/Trump-speech-union-crowd-Shell-ethane-plant-natural-gas-beaver-county-pennsylvania-attendance-pay-overtime/stories/201908160113
Naturally, TRUMP sent that memo...right? On White House stationery? Signed it so they know it was from him directly, and not Shell?

And of COURSE you can prove this with a credible link to copies of the documentation... right? RIGHT?

dumbass.

EatTheRich

President
Naturally, TRUMP sent that memo...right? On White House stationery? Signed it so they know it was from him directly, and not Shell?

And of COURSE you can prove this with a credible link to copies of the documentation... right? RIGHT?

dumbass.
A company coercing its employees to support its preferred candidate as if they are its peons is a problem whether the candidate is in on it or not.

Spamature

President

dumbass.
Then file a FIOA request. It might turn out like the USS John McCain where his underlings are in fact sending messages that will shape the backdrop for his appearance to massage the teabagger messiah's ego.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Yep, just like I predicted…no consistency. Lets hear your "takeaway" of the transcript (or you can steal "Marti's" if she ever posted one). Otherwise, her (and your) reaction amounts to, quite simply:

I didn't read nor write about the transcript. I only quoted her response when challenged. So there is no inconsistency to be found on my part.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican

Non Union folks get ripped off by this chiseling cheating azz hole :

Now do you understand ?
Not like Obama who stiffed Chicago for over a million dollars, or Springfield over $50 k. Oh let's talk about the cost of the gas that was stolen from the city of Denver by Obama et all to fill up their cars during his grand speech there.