• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Attendees at Trump's rally were economic hostages.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
doesn' change the facts...they were paid to make Trump look good.
Take it up with Shell, they are the company that have safety & training sessions with guest speakers several times yearly...…………….reading prog post seems to contradict your bs post.......turning their backs on Trump, laying their heads on the rails...........all probably make more yearly than you do..................cry us a river.

EatTheRich

President
These guys (and gals) are working 16 hours a week of mandatory overtime in jobs that pay enough that with the OT the workers are making six figures. The idea that they wouldn't gladly take one unpaid day off to keep from having to endure a Trump speech is absurd.
Yeah, it’s not as if they have expenses.

EatTheRich

President
I suppose it's not a surprise that fascists have no idea how a company works. That the site would be closed down for the speech and if you're not on site you don't get paid. I suppose you would be fine just paying everyone for standing around doing nothing. That does seem to be today's fascist mentality.

However, it does bother me that a supposed professional "journalist" thought this was news. It's no wonder the US is so indoctrinated against Trump. The propaganda arm of the DNC is something Goebbels would be proud of.
If they wanted to have Trump there, the no -fascist course of action would be to give all employees paid time off without cutting into their overtime pay, then allowing those employees who want to attend the Trump rally or who want to protest the Trump rally to do so.

EatTheRich

President
So unions are pro trump?
FYI if the people attending didn't want to be there they could have gone home or stayed and turned their backs towards Trump when he spoke dude you are too stupid for posting crap like this.
It wasn’t the union docking people’s pay if they didn’t show up, it was the oil bosses. If they didn’t go they missed out on about $400, if they turned their backs they got fired.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If they wanted to have Trump there, the no -fascist course of action would be to give all employees paid time off without cutting into their overtime pay, then allowing those employees who want to attend the Trump rally or who want to protest the Trump rally to do so.
So how would they have the mandatory Safety & Training sessions?

EatTheRich

President
Because it was Trump that set the company policy...hahaha. You people are so manipulated by the leftist press that you will attack ANY and EVERY thing he does, whether he actually does it or not.

It's like a constant drone coming from you people. I have never seen a group so invested in hate and misinformation.
The company using economic manipulation to force its employees to support Trump is typical of fascism and a gross violation of free speech whether it was Trump’s idea or they just did it because he is their puppet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The company using economic manipulation to force its employees to support Trump is typical of fascism and a gross violation of free speech whether it was Trump’s idea or they just did it because he is their puppet.
Shell didn't demand support Trump, he was just the Guest speaker after S&T session...…..surely you have S&T sessions at the book store...……..someone may trip over a book on the floor!

EatTheRich

President
Shell didn't demand support Trump, he was just the Guest speaker after S&T session...…..surely you have S&T sessions at the book store...……..someone may trip over a book on the floor!
It was support Trump or lose 2 days’ pay.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was support Trump or lose 2 days’ pay.
Show exactly where Shell demanded SUPPORT Trump...…………..damn to double hell...…..several times a year they have S&T and a GUEST speaker...……..it happened to be trump this time...………….nowhere did they say vote for Trump...………..my gawd BOY.

EatTheRich

President
Show exactly where Shell demanded SUPPORT Trump...…………..damn to double hell...…..several times a year they have S&T and a GUEST speaker...……..it happened to be trump this time...………….nowhere did they say vote for Trump...………..my gawd BOY.
They said if you don’t show up at the rally you will be docked 2 days’ pay and if you protest Trump you will be fired. They did not have a safety meeting at which Trump happened to be the speaker. They organized a voluntary safety meeting (strange that) so that they could have a venue for a Trump rally.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why not just pay everyone every day regardless of whether they decide to show up for work or not? You guys sure are good at spending other people's money...