• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Attendees at Trump's rally were economic hostages.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
They said if you don’t show up at the rally you will be docked 2 days’ pay and if you protest Trump you will be fired. They did not have a safety meeting at which Trump happened to be the speaker. They organized a voluntary safety meeting (strange that) so that they could have a venue for a Trump rally.
LOL you know they can't do that and especially being a union you are very ignorant of your own views if that's what you believe.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Well, This Total Leftist Lie of a Thread is dead and buried.

Good attempt Julie. But again- Lay off Twitter without fact checking.

It's really, REALLY making you look dumb.

Dino

Russian Asset
People are paid to attend those, it is part of the job. Supporting your boss’s choice for president is not.
There were dozens of lefty media outlets covering the NH rally. They don’t support Trump yet got paid to attend. There workers were in a similar situation. And they also had a viable option to not attend at all without penalty and free of intimidation.
This is a comfortable choice employees (like me) get. You can do more work and accrue extra pay or choose a day of leave to spend with family. That’s a comfort, not fascism.

The Trump hate has warped people mind’s into amorphous blobs of cerebrally impaired jelly no longer capable of rationality or honesty.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Because it was Trump that set the company policy...hahaha. You people are so manipulated by the leftist press that you will attack ANY and EVERY thing he does, whether he actually does it or not.

It's like a constant drone coming from you people. I have never seen a group so invested in hate and misinformation.
And you are right there , in minutes, to defend him, so join right in the manipulated club. lmao at your hypocrisy

Colorforms

Senator
If they wanted to have Trump there, the no -fascist course of action would be to give all employees paid time off without cutting into their overtime pay, then allowing those employees who want to attend the Trump rally or who want to protest the Trump rally to do so.
I never met a company that paid people for doing nothing, outside of government of course.

Colorforms

Senator
The company using economic manipulation to force its employees to support Trump is typical of fascism and a gross violation of free speech whether it was Trump’s idea or they just did it because he is their puppet.
No one is forcing anyone to support anything. Believe it or not, there are some people out there who have minds of their own. I wouldn't imagine you would know what I was talking about, however.

EatTheRich

President
There were dozens of lefty media outlets covering the NH rally. They don’t support Trump yet got paid to attend. There workers were in a similar situation. And they also had a viable option to not attend at all without penalty and free of intimidation.
This is a comfortable choice employees (like me) get. You can do more work and accrue extra pay or choose a day of leave to spend with family. That’s a comfort, not fascism.

The Trump hate has warped people mind’s into amorphous blobs of cerebrally impaired jelly no longer capable of rationality or honesty.
That’s ridiculous. Those employees who were there because they would have lost 2 days’ pay otherwise were there to boost attendance numbers for the rally ... not at all the situation of journalists whose job it is to provide news coverage of it.

EatTheRich

President
No one is forcing anyone to support anything. Believe it or not, there are some people out there who have minds of their own. I wouldn't imagine you would know what I was talking about, however.
Forcing employees to take personal time and lose 2 days’ pay if they didn’t attend the rally is intended to put economic pressure on them to go. It is no different in principle from saying that if they want to keep their job they have to attend the rally ... would that be forcing them to support Trump? Is it next?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You mean, they shouldn’t do that ... but in Trump’s U.S. they do, and their weak union lets the bosses who organized the captive rally get away with it.
It's union they can't do that unless the membership agrees to it
So much for the unions being forced to do something they don't want to do. Why have a union at all? That is unless the whole thing is a bullshit lie you are pushing.

Colorforms

Senator
Forcing employees to take personal time and lose 2 days’ pay if they didn’t attend the rally is intended to put economic pressure on them to go. It is no different in principle from saying that if they want to keep their job they have to attend the rally ... would that be forcing them to support Trump? Is it next?
There was no "forcing", they had a choice. If they went home and did no work, they didn't get paid. If they decided to stay at work and listen to Trump's speech, they got paid. Sounds like a choice to me. I don't see where "forcing" comes into it.

EatTheRich

President
It's union they can't do that unless the membership agrees to it
So much for the unions being forced to do something they don't want to do. Why have a union at all? That is unless the whole thing is a bullshit lie you are pushing.
Again, the union got steamrolled by the management into doing what the bosses wanted.

EatTheRich

President
Supported Trump? Link?

Didn't think so :)

There was no company directive to "support Trump", that's just another lie from the fascist left.
Going to a Trump rally isn’t supporting Trump ... good to know. I guess we’ll stop seeing posts about how many more people he has at his rallies than his opponents.

EatTheRich

President
There was no "forcing", they had a choice. If they went home and did no work, they didn't get paid. If they decided to stay at work and listen to Trump's speech, they got paid. Sounds like a choice to me. I don't see where "forcing" comes into it.
The day’s work at overtime rates that they normally would have had was canceled for the rally. So unless they wanted hundreds of dollars out of their paycheck, they had to go to the rally.