• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Avenatti plays the drums

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
yeah, he's gonna run in 2020, huh liberals...ROFLMFAO@liberals who bought this guys horse shit, hook, line and sinker.

That being said, he should be considered innocent until proven guilty. If proven guilty, pay the prescribed penalty.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Moralizers won't touch it, as usual.
CNN won't even report on it.

Then again, this guy has been on CNN hundreds of times bashing Trump.

This guy is a known public figure. There's no reason not to report about it, other than to try to protect him, because you like him.

This is CNN's home boy.

But... Brett Kavanaugh's high school year book... yeah.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
CNN won't even report on it.

Then again, this guy has been on CNN hundreds of times bashing Trump.

This guy is a known public figure. There's no reason not to report about it, other than to try to protect him, because you like him.

This is CNN's home boy.

But... Brett Kavanaugh's high school year book... yeah.

They're focused on Trump's mood....

BobbyT

Governor
Moralizers won't touch it, as usual.
Moralizers? LOL. We're getting used to your chum, Phil.

If the dude is up for an election or appointment to the Supreme Court, let us know. Until then he's a lawyer. And perhaps a someone who beats women. We'll see.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

If the dude is up for an election or appointment to the Supreme Court, let us know. Until then he's a lawyer. And perhaps a someone who beats women. We'll see.
eh, started a campaign for POTUS 2020

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Riight. Call me when you guys are back to [Unwelcome language removed] on Kavanaugh.

BobbyT

Governor
Riight. Call me when you guys are back to [Unwelcome language removed] on Kavanaugh.
Back to 'what' on Kavanaugh? Find a single post of mine where I made a declaration about Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. I don't know whether he's guilty or innocent and neither do you, as I've consistently said. I never said he did it, I never said he didn't.

But other than hoping he goes to prison if he's guilty, I don't really care about Avanatti. He will not affect my life one iota. If he were up for an election to represent me in some capacity, or if he were fixing to be appointed to the US Supreme Court, I would care. As he's not either one, I don't.