• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Avenatti plays the drums

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not as stoned as you are for thinking his potential run for president matters even a whit in this discussion.
He's the Darlin' of liberals...…..probably still is...…...hell, Bill having young intern on her knees under his desk giving blow jobs didn't bother libs...…..

slapping his whore around not going to bother libs...……...

Back to 'what' on Kavanaugh? Find a single post of mine where I made a declaration about Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. I don't know whether he's guilty or innocent and neither do you, as I've consistently said. I never said he did it, I never said he didn't.

But other than hoping he goes to prison if he's guilty, I don't really care about Avanatti. He will not affect my life one iota. If he were up for an election to represent me in some capacity, or if he were fixing to be appointed to the US Supreme Court, I would care. As he's not either one, I don't.
There's a strong chance he'll be your presidential candidate. And you'll dutifully vote for him, even knowing he likes to hit women.

Zam-Zam

Senator
He has strongly denied the accusation.

Just as Brett Kavanaugh did.

If we're going to consistent in our principles, the right thing to do would be to afford him the presumption of innocence until this matter is settled in a court of law.

If we're going to be partisan hacks, we'll treat him the same way Kavanaugh was treated by his political adversaries.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
[QUOT

If we're going to consistent in our principles, the right thing to do would be to afford him the presumption of innocence until this matter is settled in a court of law.

If we're going to be partisan hacks, we'll treat him the same way Kavanaugh was treated by his political adversaries.
I assume he's innocent until proven to be a batterer. ImI asking the hacks here who do presume Kavanaughs guilt and treat him as such despite no convictions in a court of law. Thus far they play dumb.

Will you help me affirm our principles???

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
[QUOT

I assume he's innocent until proven to be a batterer. ImI asking the hacks here who do presume Kavanaughs guilt and treat him as such despite no convictions in a court of law. Thus far they play dumb.

Innocent until proven guilty only applies if you have a D after your name. Haven't you been paying attention?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

dem/libs are talking of impeaching Kav in 2019

it's different if accused is a D

[QUOT

The Avenatti situation is actually different from Kavanaugh. I fully support Avenatti receiving due process, but he's been arrested and booked on felony domestic violence charges, so the police thought the accusation was credible enough to arrest him. Not the case with Kavanaugh, who was not arrested, not charged, and completely cleared after an investigation.