• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baby squirrel daddy

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Baby squirrel daddy
Just at my friends house and his dog got hold of a baby squirrel. It has a puncture wound, not sure how bad the injury. He put in the bushes and it went to crying and I figured I have to try, so I bought it home and put peroxide on it.

I gave it milk in a syringe, it took very little. It is a big baby, probably 80% weened. Anybody ever nursed on to health?

If it wont eat and appears to be suffering, I will dispatch the poor thing with a pellet gun.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
If the dog did the bite and shake then it is most likely broken up on the inside....

If not it will likely be ok.

Keep doing what you’re doing.

SB

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I did not see what went down. It was a big chow mix. It seems ok, it is resting and has taken some milk. If it makes it thru the night, I will buy some animal formula.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
I did not see what went down. It was a big chow mix. It seems ok, it is resting and has taken some milk. If it makes it thru the night, I will buy some animal formula.
Keep us posted.

Squirrels make pretty fun pets till the become adults....then they get a bit testy.... lol

SB