• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baby Trump is dead

llovejim

Current Champion
What is even more childish than stabbing the balloon are the responses of liberals like the one you just made.
there, there. pull yourself together, trump baby balloon stabber defender. maybe some kid will pass by you carrying a baby trump balloon and you can be a big tough trump voter and stab his balloon, too. just make sure the kid is not over about 10 years old or you could be in trouble.

llovejim

Current Champion
Indeed. I think it clearly shows that the people flying and supporting it are mature Americans who thirst for the important issues to be addressed. How could anyone think otherwise, right?
yeah, like trump is so adult....having a balloon shaped like his big baby head fits what a gigantic baby he is...he constantly needs attention, has the attention span of a squirrel, cries when he thinks people are "picking" on him, claims he is the smartest and bestest little boy in the whole world- and trump voters cry when somebody makes fun of what a gigantic titty baby he is by parading around a baby trump balloon!! they get so mad they stab the balloon!! and other silly ass punk male trump voters try to defend it!! hilarious!!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
there, there. pull yourself together, trump baby balloon stabber defender. maybe some kid will pass by you carrying a baby trump balloon and you can be a big tough trump voter and stab his balloon, too. just make sure the kid is not over about 10 years old or you could be in trouble.
So apparently you agree that you're too childish to post on an internet forum of adults. I knew I would get some agreement on my post but I figured it would be from the adult side of the political aisle.
I did not expect the child who made the post to agree that it was childish.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 21794

yeah, like trump is so adult....having a balloon shaped like his big baby head fits what a gigantic baby he is...he constantly needs attention, has the attention span of a squirrel, cries when he thinks people are "picking" on him, claims he is the smartest and bestest little boy in the whole world- and trump voters cry when somebody makes fun of what a gigantic titty baby he is by parading around a baby trump balloon!! they get so mad they stab the balloon!! and other silly ass punk male trump voters try to defend it!! hilarious!!

Wow, you think that balloon is shaped like Trump's head. More and more, I'm seeing what huge problems you have with perception.

llovejim

Current Champion
So apparently you agree that you're too childish to post on an internet forum of adults. I knew I would get some agreement on my post but I figured it would be from the adult side of the political aisle.
I did not expect the child who made the post to agree that it was childish.
Thanks.
learn to read. i said silly ass punk male trump voters are too childish to see how childish a 32 year old man is to stab a balloon. silly ass punk male trump voters feel his outrage, just wish they could find some kid with a trump baby balloon they could stab!! leave baby trump a-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-e!!!!!!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Baby Trumps.....they're everywhere.

Hoyt Hutchinson provided more evidence of Trump supporters' propensity to violence.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
I fail to see the big deal here. So the bad man popped your balloon? Nobody got hurt, it's kind of funny, and the guy's GoFundMe page will pay for a new balloon for the lefties to play with.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

I know more about____________than any one, but I am a MODEST PERSON - That was the best line.........and the base claps, cheers and screams with delight as they believe it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
funny how trump voters can praise as a hero some goober named Hoyt who slashed a baby Trump balloon because it made fun of Dear Leader and thus it is okay to vandalize somebody else's stuff, but the guy who pulled the MAGA hat off the punk in the diner was a violent librul thug who did not respect other people's property and needed to go directly to jail, do not pass Go!, and sure as hell do not collect $200.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Trump Voter. Or, in this case, Hoyt. I bet at almost every Alabama mobile home park for many years they will be singing songs around the campfire about this goober Hoyt.

And when you read about some male Trump voter stabbing a balloon like such a male trump voter might do if he mustered up all his courage and grit, didn't you think to yourself, "If they catch this loser, I bet his name is Hoyt or Junior or Bubba or Gomer or some other Alabama goober name."

Which one of these guys do you think most resembles what Hoyt looks like-

View attachment 46176

That sure is one hot GOP woman in the wife beater on the left, whew baby!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

JBrad@Impeachminttea

https://twitter.com/Impeachminttea/status/1193554009757491201

It's just a deflated #BabyTrumpBalloon until you consider those of us in Alabama who feel unsafe having a bumper sticker or yard sign. Freedom of speech is our right. #HoytHutchinson is a criminal employee of @BFGoodrichTires profiting from his crime from his @gofundme page.

10:40 AM - Nov 10, 2019

Here’s what you need to know about Hoyt Hutchinson….

1. He’s Neither A Student Or Alumnus of Alabama or LSU

Hutchinson, who’s a tire builder at BF Goodrich, never attended Alabama or LSU. After graduating from Northside High School Counselor’s Connection, he studied at the Marion Military Institute before taking a job at BF Goodrich Tires.

2. Hutchinson Was Briefly Engaged/h2>

Hutchinson was once engaged to Amy Crossland. He proposed to her on Christmas Day last year, and just before Crossland became his fianceé, Hutchinson wrote in the comments section of photo of the couple on November 22, “[She] use to babysit me when I was younger! And has been chasing me for about 6 years now.”

3. Hutchinson’s Go Fund Me Page Could Be Shut Down For Violating the Fundraising Site’s Terms of Service

Sporting a Trump 2020 t-shirt and standing in his living Hutchinson said, “Some liberals tried to come to my hometown and start some trouble, and that ain’t happening. I did get arrested and I got charged. But that’s alright. I’d do it again if given the opportunity. So, I’m glad ya’ll enjoyed that.” As for his Go Fund Me campaign, Hutchinson admitted that he needed help paying his charges, and asked people to “give what you can. I’m donating the rest to the Republican party. Trump 2020.”

4. Hutchinson’s Balloon Stabbing Received Strong Mixed Reactions Online
There were many Trump supporters who heralded Hutchinson as a brave right-wing champion. They term “Free Hoyt” trended online, and that attention helped bolster funds to his Go Fund Me Campaign.

Sarcastic George Reeves@UWBio

https://twitter.com/UWBio/status/1193372369735208963

My favorite part of the Hoyt Hutchinson story is all the people cheering his illegal activity and giving him money, who also insist we are nation of laws and should adhere to the laws. #BamaVsLsu

https://twitter.com/UWBio/status/1193372369735208963
5. Baby Trump Balloon Was Originally Obtained Through A Successful Go Fund Me Campaign

In order to obtain the Baby Trump balloon, Nic Gulas and Trace Fayard started a Go Fund Me campaign to raise money to bring it to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The goal was to raise $4,000, as they needed funds for transport, set up, anchors, and staffing. With a promise to donate 2.9 percent of all funds raise, the campaign far surpassed their initial goal with a total of $7,882 donated in just two days.

BobbyT

Governor
At least we can agree that it is unimportant. ;)
It was important enough to CS to make a top post about it. But I understand where he's coming from: Donald promised lots of winning, so much that people would get sick of so much winning, so cons have to take their "wins" where they can, even if it's in the form of boasting about criminal behavior as long as that criminal behavior "triggers the libs," LOL.

D

Deleted member 21794

JBrad@Impeachminttea

It's just a deflated #BabyTrumpBalloon until you consider those of us in Alabama who feel unsafe having a bumper sticker or yard sign. Freedom of speech is our right. #HoytHutchinson is a criminal employee of @BFGoodrichTires profiting from his crime from his @gofundme page.

Hutchinson, who’s a tire builder at BF Goodrich, never attended Alabama or LSU. After graduating from Northside High School Counselor’s Connection, he studied at the Marion Military Institute before taking a job at BF Goodrich Tires.

Hutchinson was once engaged to Amy Crossland. He proposed to her on Christmas Day last year, and just before Crossland became his fianceé, Hutchinson wrote in the comments section of photo of the couple on November 22, “[She] use to babysit me when I was younger! And has been chasing me for about 6 years now.”

3. Hutchinson’s Go Fund Me Page Could Be Shut Down For Violating the Fundraising Site’s Terms of Service

Sporting a Trump 2020 t-shirt and standing in his living Hutchinson said, “Some liberals tried to come to my hometown and start some trouble, and that ain’t happening. I did get arrested and I got charged. But that’s alright. I’d do it again if given the opportunity. So, I’m glad ya’ll enjoyed that.” As for his Go Fund Me campaign, Hutchinson admitted that he needed help paying his charges, and asked people to “give what you can. I’m donating the rest to the Republican party. Trump 2020.”

There were many Trump supporters who heralded Hutchinson as a brave right-wing champion. They term “Free Hoyt” trended online, and that attention helped bolster funds to his Go Fund Me Campaign.

My favorite part of the Hoyt Hutchinson story is all the people cheering his illegal activity and giving him money, who also insist we are nation of laws and should adhere to the laws. #BamaVsLsu

5. Baby Trump Balloon Was Originally Obtained Through A Successful Go Fund Me Campaign

In order to obtain the Baby Trump balloon, Nic Gulas and Trace Fayard started a Go Fund Me campaign to raise money to bring it to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The goal was to raise $4,000, as they needed funds for transport, set up, anchors, and staffing. With a promise to donate 2.9 percent of all funds raise, the campaign far surpassed their initial goal with a total of $7,882 donated in just two days.

Wow, you mean people who aren't students or alumni still go to college football games????

Wow, thanks for digging up the important facts!

LOL!

Bugsy McGurk

President

JBrad@Impeachminttea

The latest example of Trump cult lawlessness. The guy destroys property in violation of law, and then solicits other Trump cultists for funds to pay for his lawyers. I’m sure many Trump cultists will be happy to oblige.