• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baby Trump is dead

TBLee

Governor
Well, he has bragged about winning. He brags about a lot of things. None that have any basis in reality tho.:p
He does indeed tend to toot his own horn. I believe he has good reason. Loving my portfolio as I am very close to retiring. Winning ;)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
well, your post is gibberish, jack dallas, if that is your real name. why are liberals "silly asses" for commenting about how what you say is a "silly ass guy" stabbing a rubber pig? you are not liberal, not even close, never in a million years, that is just silly to even suggest you could rise to that level, and yet you agree the cracker is a silly ass guy...you are one strange trump voter.
You'll have to find someone who is fluent in English to explain this mish-mash. I only had one semester of Gibberish in college and I can't decipher what you are trying to say here.
Get back to me after you find a third-grader to translate your dribble or after you've had your lobotomy (and I'll need to see a copy of the certification from an accredited institution).

llovejim

Current Champion
Projection is probably at least 99% of the Democrat political dialogue used in their interaction with their opponents.
If they couldn't use projection they would be speechless.
speaking of projection.....how is that post relevant to the discussion? i daresay it is actually the dreaded "thread derailment!!" No soup for you!! Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!

llovejim

Current Champion
You'll have to find someone who is fluent in English to explain this mish-mash. I only had one semester of Gibberish in college and I can't decipher what you are trying to say here.
Get back to me after you find a third-grader to translate your dribble or after you've had your lobotomy (and I'll need to see a copy of the certification from an accredited institution).
well, at least you admit you are not fluent in English. the rest of your post is typical juvenile attempts at insulting your betters, but you got that first part right.

He sounds like quite the butt hurt snowflake. And the best part is, I’m sure they will just make another one. :)
Gosh darn that's too bad. Really, just too bad. And no one in the whole wide world could ever make another one.:rolleyes:
Hoyt mad! Hoyt angry! Leftist have balloon making fun of Baby Trump! Hoyt must stab balloon! Must Defend Baby Trump! Stab, Hoyt! Stab!
Wow, I can't believe we finally found a baby you people DON'T want to cut into pieces.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
well, at least you admit you are not fluent in English. the rest of your post is typical juvenile attempts at insulting your betters, but you got that first part right.
If I have any Betters here, they'll be on the Conservative side of the aisle, not in the piles of dogshit where the liberals live.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
speaking of projection.....how is that post relevant to the discussion? i daresay it is actually the dreaded "thread derailment!!" No soup for you!! Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!
Your not being able to understand something's relevance does not render it irrelevant.