• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Baby Trump slasher: 'First time I've seen a liberal get mad about chopping up a baby"

Donald trump is a great american. A vote for trump is a vote for what's right in america.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/12/hoyt-hutchinson-baby-trump-slasher-defends-actions/

nov 12 2019 TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — An Alabama man charged with criminal mischief in the slashing of a towering “Baby Trump” balloon has defended his actions, saying it was a matter of good versus evil.

Al.com reports Hoyt Deau Hutchinson called the syndicated radio show “Rick & Bubba Show” on Monday to describe what happened. Hutchinson said he was shaking in anger when he drove past the balloon and its handlers Saturday during President Donald Trump’s visit to see Louisiana State play against the University of Alabama.

He yelled at the protesters, but then realized they might have seen him, so he bought a University of Alabama shirt to better blend into the crowd and get close to the balloon, he said. Pretending he wanted a picture with the balloon, Hutchinson said he used a material cutter with a sharp razor to slice the symbol open.

The orange, diaper-clad caricature of the president is often floated at Trump appearances to protest and mock the president, which the balloon shows clutching a cellphone. The balloon measures over 20 feet (6.1 meters) tall and was left with an 8-foot-long (2.4-meter-long) gash in its backside.

llovejim

Current Champion
leave it to a trump voter to somehow be so confused they believe the people flying a balloon of Baby Trump to make fun of this corrupt, incompetent bitch are the snowflakes, not the clownish 32 year old cracker who admits he watches Fox News every night who was so upset by someone making fun of the bloated conman trump he had to stab the balloon.

yeah, that cracker Hoyt was not a snowflake!! it is perfectly rational for a 32 year old Fox News stooge to want to stab anything that makes fun of the pig in the White House.

Trump Balloon Stabber Agrees He's Like Jesus, Watches Fox ...

https://www.newsweek.com › baby-trump-balloon-alabama-hoyt-hutchins...

1 day ago - Trump Balloon Stabber Agrees He's Like Jesus, Watches Fox News Every Night ... I watch Fox News every night, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are my ... says it's OK to kill babies—and by the way, that's the first time I've ...

here is a picture of the beer-bellied dumbass fox and trump stooge after being arrested for being such a snowflake. he is almost as bloated as bone spurs Trump!! maybe trump will invite him to the Oval Office so they can rub bellies. (or maybe he is just pregnant)

trump baby balloon stabber.png

D

Deleted member 21794

leave it to a trump voter to somehow be so confused they believe the people flying a balloon of Baby Trump to make fun of this corrupt, incompetent bitch are the snowflakes, not the clownish 32 year old cracker who admits he watches Fox News every night who was so upset by someone making fun of the bloated conman trump he had to stab the balloon.

yeah, that cracker Hoyt was not a snowflake!! it is perfectly rational for a 32 year old Fox News stooge to want to stab anything that makes fun of the pig in the White House.

Trump Balloon Stabber Agrees He's Like Jesus, Watches Fox ...

https://www.newsweek.com › baby-trump-balloon-alabama-hoyt-hutchins...

1 day ago - Trump Balloon Stabber Agrees He's Like Jesus, Watches Fox News Every Night ... I watch Fox News every night, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are my ... says it's OK to kill babies—and by the way, that's the first time I've ...

here is a picture of the beer-bellied dumbass fox and trump stooge after being arrested for being such a snowflake. he is almost as bloated as bone spurs Trump!! maybe trump will invite him to the Oval Office so they can rub bellies. (or maybe he is just pregnant)

View attachment 46214
Of course they're snowflakes. That's why they've resorted to making and flying some silly balloon.

Liberals: they're stumped by the most SIMPLE things.

llovejim

Current Champion
Of course they're snowflakes. That's why they've resorted to making and flying some silly balloon.

you are the goofus who believes flying a balloon is a symptom of being really, really upset, not making fun of the pig in the white house who is a baby and who is fat like that balloon.

but stabbing it is not the act of a snowflake who cannot handle someone making fun of Der Chosen One.

give it up. you are not even close to having a clue about anything...

llovejim

Current Champion
First they came with knives then they came with bolt action long range scoops
who are we talking about anyway? people who bring bolt action long range scoops to slaughter those who would fly a balloon making fun of corrupt Trump? and what is a bolt action long range scoop? are you hallucinating?

calm down. did you mean scopes, not scoops? so you believe a fox news junkie like this bitch should shoot down those who would fly a balloon making fun of chickenshit bitch Trump?

UPNYA2

Mayor
you are the goofus who believes flying a balloon is a symptom of being really, really upset, not making fun of the pig in the white house who is a baby and who is fat like that balloon.

but stabbing it is not the act of a snowflake who cannot handle someone making fun of Der Chosen One.

give it up. you are not even close to having a clue about anything...

Personally I cannot fathom anything that screams out , "I'm a dainty, frail little snowflake" more than people who run around flying balloons to attack another or who are apparently completely incapable of ever referring to their President in any terms other than the likes of, "this corrupt, incompetent bitch", "the conman", " bloated", 'ol "bone spurs", "the pig in the white house", "a baby", " fat like that balloon", "Der Chosen One, "chickenshit bitch", like YOU have done in only 2 or 3 short little post in
this very thread.

You poor dear

Personally I cannot fathom anything that screams out , "I'm a dainty, frail little snowflake" more than people who run around flying balloons to attack another or who are apparently completely incapable of ever referring to their President in any terms other than the likes of, "this corrupt, incompetent bitch", "the conman", " bloated", 'ol "bone spurs", "the pig in the white house", "a baby", " fat like that balloon", "Der Chosen One, "chickenshit bitch", like YOU have done in only 2 or 3 short little post in
this very thread.

You poor dear
Personally I can't fathom anything that screams out I am obese, undereducated, opioid addict like voting for Trump.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

So you don’t think the guy that was so butt hurt that he had to slash a balloon isn’t a snowflake? He’s the definition.

llovejim

Current Champion
this very thread.

You poor dear
there are so many things you cannot fathom. it is understandable this blows your trump voter mind. so someone making fun of what a gigantic sissy man-baby trump is by flying a balloon that is as full of hot air as he is means they must be a snowflake by making fun of this pig, but a 32 year old man who claims he is like Jesus who sneaks up on the balloon and stabs it, and considers himself a hero for protecting the chickenshit trump, is NOT a snowflake!! flying a balloon- snowflake. stabbing a balloon- not snowflake, perfectly rational.

thanks for the unintended laugh at your expense, upinya, which is the way you apparently like it. spoken like a true trump voter....

UPNYA2

Mayor
there are so many things you cannot fathom. it is understandable this blows your trump voter mind. so someone making fun of what a gigantic sissy man-baby trump is by flying a balloon that is as full of hot air as he is means they must be a snowflake by making fun of this pig, but a 32 year old man who claims he is like Jesus who sneaks up on the balloon and stabs it, and considers himself a hero for protecting the chickenshit trump, is NOT a snowflake!! flying a balloon- snowflake. stabbing a balloon- not snowflake, perfectly rational.

thanks for the unintended laugh at your expense, upinya, which is the way you apparently like it. spoken like a true trump voter....
I would wager that the opinions of me by others concerning my positions on most matters on here would result in fewer snowflake votes than one who has only, absolutely, and always come on here since back before Trump was even your President boo-fukin'-hooin' about him being everything vile in life rolled up into one human form.

Not to say I wouldn't get a lot of other less than flattering labels, I can be a real [Unwelcome language removed] or jerk for example. I'm ok with that. Sometimes I am too quick to lash out, too abrasive in my critiques of others, too defensive sometimes, I will not deny nor argue any of those points.

But what I am definitely NOT is one who whimpers and sobs daily for years and years, still traumatized because an election didn't go my way, seeking desperately to convince everyone who witnesses by never ending river of tears that I am not a little bitch, damn how my words and actions prove otherwise.

Others are not either. Choose carefully your decisions least mistaken perceptions be made by others observing only your words and actions my friend.