• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Barack Obama Caught Committing Treason

middleview

President
Supporting Member
http://www.consnation.com/2017/07/barack-obama-caught-committing-treason/

You my friend are the racist here. BHO IS a traitor to the US. We are not saying he should be arrested because he's black at all. It's because he is a subversive criminal with no ethics at all. He has profited by his criminal activity and he will eventually pay for his crimes both against our country and his abuse of mankind.

He already committed treason with the Bergdahl mess: releasing the 5 top-ranking Al-Qaida leaders and giving them 5 BILLION dollars for the life of ONE treasonous American deserter who just HAPPENED to be a fellow muslim! Every aspect of the Obama regime was an exercise in America-scorning treason!

Obama has created racism, religious hate, and Anarchy all over the world. Only the ignorant believe he was a positive influence.he was not a legal American citizen to be our president he is a fraud and needs to be sent back to Kenya an exile of America.
by the way...the people traded for Bergdahl were Taliban, not Al Qaeda. Where did you read that there was $5 billion involved? Let me guess....it was dredged up from the cesspool called InfoWars....right?

Fast Eddy

Mayor
How soon do you think those troops would have been in Benghazi? Where in France or Italy do you think there are troops on standby? There were two response teams sent, one from Croatia and one from the US. I've been in the military...and I've been stationed in San Diego, Oakland and Hawaii....there were no troops on standby.
According to initial reports, there were troops available in many places that could have been there in a few hours. This was all disclosed when the initial fiasco was disclosed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to initial reports, there were troops available in many places that could have been there in a few hours. This was all disclosed when the initial fiasco was disclosed.
gotta link showing troops could have been there by 3am? I bet not.

Last edited: