• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Barr appoints top prosecutor to investigate origin of Russia probe farce.

Colorforms

Senator
Why do you believe the Russians didn't interfere with our election in 2016?

How strong of a supporter of Russia are you over the national security of the United States of America?
I never said that the Russians didn't try to interfere with our election in 2016. A Red herring is not a good way to start off a conversation.

Also, I, nor anyone on the right, allowed Russia to interfere with the 2016 election. That was entirely Barrack Hussein Obama. How strong of a supporter of Russia was he over the national security of the United States of America?

Hopefully Barr will get to the bottom of it. :) I wish him luck.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I never said that the Russians didn't try to interfere with our election in 2016. A Red herring is not a good way to start off a conversation.

Also, I, nor anyone on the right, allowed Russia to interfere with the 2016 election. That was entirely Barrack Hussein Obama. How strong of a supporter of Russia was he over the national security of the United States of America?

Hopefully Barr will get to the bottom of it. :) I wish him luck.
Didn't you declare the investigation a "witch hunt"? I presume you know what the term means since you used it.

Colorforms

Senator
Didn't you declare the investigation a "witch hunt"? I presume you know what the term means since you used it.
I think you're conflating 2 different investigations. The investigation of collusion was a witch hunt. The knowledge that Russia was going to try and screw with the election was known as far back as 2014.

The investigation/witch hunt would have never taken place had Clinton won.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I think you're conflating 2 different investigations. The investigation of collusion was a witch hunt. The knowledge that Russia was going to try and screw with the election was known as far back as 2014.

The investigation/witch hunt would have never taken place had Clinton won.
Do you agree the Mueller investigation was primarily assigned to Russian interference?

Do you deny there where connections between the Trump family and the Trump campaign with the Russians before the election?

Disagreed about your conspiracy theory that Russian interference wouldn't have been investigated had Clinton won. Her "Foundation" was already being investigated and still is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do you believe the Russians didn't interfere with our election in 2016?

How strong of a supporter of Russia are you over the national security of the United States of America?
When haven't the Russians interfered in our elections? Do you think Putin gave Hillary $145,000,000 due to his heart felt feelings for charity?

Since you posted of national security...……...

EatTheRich

President
This has nothing to do with Trump. Speaking of angry I tend to think nothing tops this nonsense:

But then again, you people are not sane. We must remember what we are dealing with. You think black is white and that the right is angry while the left is not. It's delusional.
The police in that video were certainly violent and out of control. But we’re they angry, or just doing their masters’ bidding?

EatTheRich

President
When haven't the Russians interfered in our elections? Do you think Putin gave Hillary $145,000,000 due to his heart felt feelings for charity?

No, I don’t think he gave her $145 million at all. Can you show otherwise?

EatTheRich

President
Yes in that very video. the police were applying equal force with force.
Nonsense. The police were throwing grenades and pepper spraying innocent people for the first 6 minutes of the video until the trapped protesters being assaulted and assaulted charge the police lines in an effort to fight back. This fighting back was less than 30 seconds in the video and was the only violence by the protesters besides another 30 seconds or so of them throwing pieces of paper at the guy in the MAGA hat who put out the fire that was keeping them warm and allowing their demonstration to continue, and who went on to attack them with the fire extinguisher. On the other hand, police violence was at least 8 minutes of that video.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nonsense. The police were throwing grenades and pepper spraying innocent people for the first 6 minutes of the video until the trapped protesters being assaulted and assaulted charge the police lines in an effort to fight back. This fighting back was less than 30 seconds in the video and was the only violence by the protesters besides another 30 seconds or so of them throwing pieces of paper at the guy in the MAGA hat who put out the fire that was keeping them warm and allowing their demonstration to continue, and who went on to attack them with the fire extinguisher. On the other hand, police violence was at least 8 minutes of that video.
They weren't innocent people they were there creating violence and destruction.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member

Your disregard of Russian interference is the type of attitude giving them leeway to do even more. I'm sure the Russians appreciate your support.

When did Putin give Hillary $145,000,000? He hated her so I find that claim suspicious.