• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Barr appoints top prosecutor to investigate origin of Russia probe farce.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
No.

The top edict was to look at coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

You really should educate yourself on the subject so you don't look so stupid.
$50 bet that you are wrong? Loser donates it to the forum in the winner's name?

Have you even read Mueller's appointment letter or do you just listen to Alex Jones?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Nothing to prove collusion

Indicted but will never set foot in a USA courtroom...…….BIG WOPPIE DO.
Correct. The Russians who fled the country, agreed. The Russians and Americans caught inside the country won't be so lucky.

Nostra

Governor
Nothing to prove collusion

Indicted but will never set foot in a USA courtroom...…….BIG WOPPIE DO.
They were just show indictments. Mueller never expected any of them to see the inside of a US courtroom.

The one that did show up kicked Mueller's ass in court.

Nostra

Governor
$50 bet that you are wrong? Loser donates it to the forum in the winner's name?

Have you even read Mueller's appointment letter or do you just listen to Alex Jones?

What is listed after the word "including"?

Would you like my Paypal account to send me the $50 you just lost to me?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Correct. The Russians who fled the country, agreed. The Russians and Americans caught inside the country won't be so lucky.
Link to Russians indicted presently in American jail awaiting trial_________________

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
What is listed after the word "including"?

Would you like my Paypal account to send me the $50 you just lost to me?
ROFL. Duuuude! You just proved you lost the bet. Please forward your payment to the forum in my name as soon as you can gather the money. I'm guessing you don't have it.

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice

This, of course, directly refutes your false statement here:
No.

The top edict was to look at coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

You really should educate yourself on the subject so you don't look so stupid.
Now pay up or everyone will know you write checks you can't cash.

Nostra

Governor
ROFL. Duuuude! You just proved you lost the bet. Please forward your payment to the forum in my name as soon as you can gather the money. I'm guessing you don't have it.

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice

This, of course, directly refutes your false statement here:
Now pay up or everyone will know you write checks you can't cash.

You lost. Now you are weaseling out of your bet.

Typical lib. No ethics.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You lost. Now you are weaseling out of your bet.

Typical lib. No ethics.
I'm content to let the other forum members decide for themselves which of us is honest and factual and which is a lying, cheating fuckwad who can't pay their debts.

Nostra

Governor
I'm content to let the other forum members decide for themselves which of us is honest and factual and which is a lying, cheating fuckwad who can't pay their debts.
I posted the entire letter. You edited everything that came after "I hereby order". What he ordered to be investigated was listed right after that.

What was the top thing on the list? Exactly what I said...........coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

You lost. You are a weasel, which is typical of a leftist.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I posted the entire letter. You edited everything that came after "I hereby order". What he ordered to be investigated was listed right after that.

What was the top thing on the list? Exactly what I said...........coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

You lost. You are a weasel, which is typical of a leftist.
You made a false claim, I offered a bet you were wrong then proved it and now you refuse to pay up. Again, I'm content to let others decide for themselves which of us is honest and which is a scumbag liar.

Now I'm going to mow a couple of acres then shoot my crossbow. If you haven't paid by then or even apologized and ask for the debt to be forgiven, my opinion of you will be very, very low.

Nostra

Governor
You made a false claim, I offered a bet you were wrong then proved it and now you refuse to pay up. Again, I'm content to let others decide for themselves which of us is honest and which is a scumbag liar.
More weaseling.

Colorforms

Senator
Do you agree the Mueller investigation was primarily assigned to Russian interference?

Do you deny there where connections between the Trump family and the Trump campaign with the Russians before the election?

Disagreed about your conspiracy theory that Russian interference wouldn't have been investigated had Clinton won. Her "Foundation" was already being investigated and still is.
No, I don't agree that the Mueller report was primarily assigned to Russian interference. If it were, then the Trump campaign wouldn't have been the only one targeted. Particularly since we know that the fake dossier that the Clinton campaign paid for was used to try and influence the results of the 2016 election. The investigation targeted Trump and his associates, no one else.

It is not illegal to deal with Russians. Clinton also had connections with the Russians.

Obama didn't do anything about the Russian interference before the election because he was afraid that an investigation would have put into question Clinton's legitimacy. It is hardly a conspiracy theory to believe that, had Clinton won, the entire Russian influence scandal would have been swept under the rug. It is only because Trump won that we even heard about it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
They were just show indictments. Mueller never expected any of them to see the inside of a US courtroom.

The one that did show up kicked Mueller's ass in court.
I’m sure Mueller doesn’t expect the Russian criminals to see a US courtroom.

We all know that Trump will never make an effort to get them here to stand trial. He won’t even ask his master Putin nicely. They are his partners in crime who got him elected.

Trump has, however, floated the possibility of offering up our former ambassador to Russia to the Russians for questioning.

Can you say treason? I know you can.

;-)

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
No, I don't agree that the Mueller report was primarily assigned to Russian interference....
You are free to your opinion, but most intelligent, sane and educated adults can read the appointment letter for themselves: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

Colorforms

Senator
You are free to your opinion, but most intelligent, sane and educated adults can read the appointment letter for themselves: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
And yet, as I said before, the Trump campaign seemed to be the only focus for this investigation. By virtue of the steele dossier alone we know that the Trump campaign was not the only place where Russia was trying to exert influence. So you can pretend to know about "sane people" but anyone watching objectively saw this investigation for the attempted coup that it was.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
And yet, as I said before, the Trump campaign seemed to be the only focus for this investigation. By virtue of the steele dossier alone we know that the Trump campaign was not the only place where Russia was trying to exert influence. So you can pretend to know about "sane people" but anyone watching objectively saw this investigation for the attempted coup that it was.
You're obviously confusing the heated rhetoric from the Democrats for the past 2 years with the actual mission of Mueller, appointed by a Republican Congress.

Colorforms

Senator
You're obviously confusing the heated rhetoric from the Democrats for the past 2 years with the actual mission of Mueller, appointed by a Republican Congress.
Maybe, and yet not one member of the Clinton campaign was ever questioned. Why would that be if the investigation was focused soley on Russian interference?

kaz

Small l libertarian
I’m sure Mueller doesn’t expect the Russian criminals to see a US courtroom.

We all know that Trump will never make an effort to get them here to stand trial. He won’t even ask his master Putin nicely. They are his partners in crime who got him elected.

Trump has, however, floated the possibility of offering up our former ambassador to Russia to the Russians for questioning.

Can you say treason? I know you can.

;-)
I'd say treason is harsh for whoever started the fake Russian investigation. Then again, you could be right.

I know you support the investigation though. You always say let's find the truth, let the card fall where they may. Even if a few Democrats have to go to jail

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Maybe, and yet not one member of the Clinton campaign was ever questioned. Why would that be if the investigation was focused soley on Russian interference?
I'm fine with them being investigated which delineates the big difference between us: You only want the opposition investigated and I want all suspicions of malfeasance in government investigated. Sad.