• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Barr/Trump obstruction, collusion in plain sight

House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler:

1. “One, he (Barr) summarized the report and cherry-picked findings in his March 24th letter to Congress.

2. “Two, he withheld summaries written by the special counsel that were intended for public consumption.”

3. “Three he briefed the white house before providing Congress a copy that helped them prepare a rebuttal response for the president.”

4. “And now, the evening before the report’s scheduled release, the Department of Justice has informed the committee that it will receive a copy between 11:00 and noon — well after the Attorney General’s 9:30 a.m. press conference. This is wrong.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/judiciary-chair-lays-4-charges-bill-barr-sound-like-articles-impeachment/
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nadler is an idiot. Couldn't run a lawnmower full of gas.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The Cries of my butthurt comrade leftists can be heard throughout the country.

Please, people say a prayer for their sanity and ignorance.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
If nobody in theYrump camp coordinated with Russians, as Mueller points out, conspiracy is impossible.

2 years Of trying to overthrow a president

We Can NOT accept the findings.

You know how stupid we leftists would look knowing we sucked down years of lies. EVEN WHEN THE REPORT CLEARS THE PRESIDENT ?

Do you know how stupid we would look ?

Yes as stupid as me, your homegurl AOC !!!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
pick anyone here and they will be more informed than you, except maybe that right wing male who poses as a chick. hell, even go to any grade school playground. they have more on the ball about current events than you.
What do you pose as...Smart lol!

trapdoor

Governor

1. “One, he (Barr) summarized the report and cherry-picked findings in his March 24th letter to Congress.

2. “Two, he withheld summaries written by the special counsel that were intended for public consumption.”

3. “Three he briefed the white house before providing Congress a copy that helped them prepare a rebuttal response for the president.”

4. “And now, the evening before the report’s scheduled release, the Department of Justice has informed the committee that it will receive a copy between 11:00 and noon — well after the Attorney General’s 9:30 a.m. press conference. This is wrong.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/judiciary-chair-lays-4-charges-bill-barr-sound-like-articles-impeachment/
And yet the vaunted, respected-by-both-sides Mueller didn't find enough evidence to bring charges. I haven't seen such a liberal meltdown online since a Tuesday in November of 2016.

llovejim

Current Champion
LOL Nadler is showboating. He knows Trump is innocent, and he always has. So do the rest of the Democrats. They have been lying to you from the very beginning, and you fell for it.
No need to take it out on me. I knew it was all a hoax.
Nadler has always known there would have to be redactions required by law. I knew that, but you did not. Why? The difference between your lying new sources and my honest ones. YOUR media lied to you. YOUR Democrats lied to you. They still are. Deal with it.
why not show us where he lied instead of dancing around it like a coward? put up or shut up...get it?

Phat Mama

Council Member

Only in your dreams...

raw story is a crap site to gather your info from unless you choose not to search for truth.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Collusion isn't a crime.................and Mueller didn't even look at collusion.....ACCORDING TO YOU. :D
Both things are true - “collusion” is not a crime, and Mueller specifically wrote that he was not analyzing “collusion.”

You claim to be too dopey to understand these basic concepts.

My condolences.

;-)