• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Be Very Afraid!

write on

Senator
So were the Leave-ers -lol
We CAN be.

I know that, after the confulated Brexit vote, America had better 'think' before they vote.

AND, I also know that we have a bunch of right wing voters that vote on their prejudices- much like the right wing voters did in the Brexit vote.

I'm glad that they exposed themselves.

:D

We CAN be.

I know that, after the confulated Brexit vote, America had better 'think' before they vote.

AND, I also know that we have a bunch of right wing voters that vote on their prejudices- much like the right wing voters did in the Brexit vote.

I'm glad that they exposed themselves.

:D

You would have been a great Tory.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Does anything that I said mean anything to you- knowing that I'm a proud Liberal?

not to me...you never have, yet..

but if you put away your crutches [crypto racism, micro-aggression, white privilege, bla-bla-bla] and all the intangibles you blame for your own plight,
you might be useful to someone...

nobody likes a whiner...:cool:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The media and republicans are playing right into the hands of ISIL.

STFU!

the media..and republicans.. but not, say, some terrorists killing 40 some in Turkey.

nope, not that.. but the coverage of that.. is that what you're saying?

write on

Senator
Just the usual, that you blame your own failures, and everything else, on "racism". Proud liberal, indeed.
What failures do I have, other than in your right lie about Liberals?

You lie, like the religious right wing extremists, in your attempt to beat down 'the seperation of church and state'.

The only difference between you and ISIL, is that you are them, lite.

Give you right wingers a couple of decades, and you'll parrot them.

F' that!

What failures do I have, other than in your right lie about Liberals?

You lie, like the religious right wing extremists, in your attempt to beat down 'the seperation of church and state'.

The only difference between you and ISIL, is that you are them, lite.

Give you right wingers a couple of decades, and you'll parrot them.

F' that!
The very fact that you use the honorific term "ISIL" shows exactly where you stand.

write on

Senator
The very fact that you use the honorific term "ISIL" shows exactly where you stand.
You a holes 'honor' religion (xtianity), while not glorifying beheadings, you give to the rise of ISIL, using your 'religion' to justify their mendacity and excuses for their atrocities.

And Liberals are to blame?

Last edited:
S

Sickofleft

You a holes 'honor' religion (xtianity), while not glorifying beheadings---ISIL USES your 'religion' to justify their mendacity and excuses for their atrocities.

And Liberals are to blame?
You really are a complete [Unwelcome language removed] moron.