• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Be VERY careful of Rick Santorum

Boltlady

Mayor
If you read about him in Wiki you will find that he is a member of the Knights of Malta. As with any of the secret societies you will find some links that portray them as the good guys and some that portray them as the bad. One thing they all agree on is that the member takes a blood oath to the pope and will do whatever the pope directs them to do.

The following is an excerpt of one of the links. If you look at some of the things that Santorum proposes you will see the connection.

The Knights of Malta are the militia of the Pope, and are sworn to total obedience by a blood oath which is taken extremely seriously and to the death. The Pope as the head of the Vatican is also the head of a foreign national power.

As a member of the Knights of Malta, and by virtue of your blood oath of obedience to the Pope, you are required to support to the death the desires of the head of the Order of the Knights of Malta-in this case, Pope Benedict XVI -over and above any other allegiance you may feel or pretend to feel toward any other loyalty-such as a loyalty to the Constitution for the united States of America.

Those who are presently members of the Knights of Malta must on penalty of death support those policies advocated by the Vatican. It is not hard for them to do this. They BELIEVE in these policies and principles. The polices which are espoused and proclaimed by the office of the Pope are as follows:
1. End of sovereignty for the United States and other countries.
2. End of absolute property rights.
3. End of all gun rights.
4. The new international economic Order (world government).
5. The redistribution of wealth and jobs.
6. Calls for nations to trust the United Nations.
7. Total disarmament.
8. Promote the United Nations as the hope for peace.
9. Promote UNESCO, the deadly educational and cultural arm of the United Nations.
10. Promote interdependence.
11. Support sanctions honoring Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin-the New Age Humanist Priest.
12. Support the belief that the economic principle of traditional Christian or Catholic social doctrine is the economic principle of communism.
13. Promote the Pope as the acting go-between for the United States and the Soviet Union.

It doesn't really matter what kind of religious or political affiliation a member professes, when they take an oath as a Knight they are obligated by that blood oath of obedience to follow the political lead of the Vatican and will do so to their dying breath-as all good Knights of Malta do. Their first loyalty is to the Vatican, anything else is secondary.
Each and every member is under complete and total obedience to the Vatican's political ambitions.

The full link is here:

http://www.sherryshriner.com/malta.htm

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
If you read about him in Wiki you will find that he is a member of the Knights of Malta. As with any of the secret societies you will find some links that portray them as the good guys and some that portray them as the bad. One thing they all agree on is that the member takes a blood oath to the pope and will do whatever the pope directs them to do.

The following is an excerpt of one of the links. If you look at some of the things that Santorum proposes you will see the connection.

The Knights of Malta are the militia of the Pope, and are sworn to total obedience by a blood oath which is taken extremely seriously and to the death. The Pope as the head of the Vatican is also the head of a foreign national power.

As a member of the Knights of Malta, and by virtue of your blood oath of obedience to the Pope, you are required to support to the death the desires of the head of the Order of the Knights of Malta-in this case, Pope Benedict XVI -over and above any other allegiance you may feel or pretend to feel toward any other loyalty-such as a loyalty to the Constitution for the united States of America.

Those who are presently members of the Knights of Malta must on penalty of death support those policies advocated by the Vatican. It is not hard for them to do this. They BELIEVE in these policies and principles. The polices which are espoused and proclaimed by the office of the Pope are as follows:
1. End of sovereignty for the United States and other countries.
2. End of absolute property rights.
3. End of all gun rights.
4. The new international economic Order (world government).
5. The redistribution of wealth and jobs.
6. Calls for nations to trust the United Nations.
7. Total disarmament.
8. Promote the United Nations as the hope for peace.
9. Promote UNESCO, the deadly educational and cultural arm of the United Nations.
10. Promote interdependence.
11. Support sanctions honoring Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin-the New Age Humanist Priest.
12. Support the belief that the economic principle of traditional Christian or Catholic social doctrine is the economic principle of communism.
13. Promote the Pope as the acting go-between for the United States and the Soviet Union.

It doesn't really matter what kind of religious or political affiliation a member professes, when they take an oath as a Knight they are obligated by that blood oath of obedience to follow the political lead of the Vatican and will do so to their dying breath-as all good Knights of Malta do. Their first loyalty is to the Vatican, anything else is secondary.
Each and every member is under complete and total obedience to the Vatican's political ambitions.

The full link is here:

http://www.sherryshriner.com/malta.htm
that's very scary , and I met the man and mabye that's what it was , just pure evil I was feeling:(

Boltlady

Mayor
that's very scary , and I met the man and mabye that's what it was , just pure evil I was feeling:(
It always amazes me that people are willing to vote to give an incredible amount of power to someone based only on a very limited amount of information about him/her. If people look up the Knights of Malta they will see a lot of glowing things about them, but if they look up Knights of Malta evil, they will find the rest of the story.

Personally I had been finding the man pretty disgusting for some time. The fact that he's gaining so much momentum is more than a little scary.

MaryAnne

Governor
That is a thousand times worse than the Norquist pledge. All are traitors whose first pledge should be the The US and the oath they take.

Z

zzigzzag

He is also the one who nominated Jerry Sandusky for the "Angels in Adoption" award in 2002.

That was a tidbit included with the info about his membership in K of M on one site.

moddem38

Council Member
If you look at some of the things that Santorum proposes you will see the connection.
No, you won't, and I noticed you failed to name a single one. Santorum's political views are certainly extreme, but they're on the opposite side of the political spectrum from this list. He certainly does not support gun control, want to abolish property rights or promote Communism. This is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

And #13 doesn't even make sense anymore, being as the Soviet Union no longer exists.

We should fear Santorum, but not for this reason.

Z

zzigzzag

How is a clear record of his membership, an accurate description of the oath he took and pasting their own statement of their agenda a "conspiracy theory"?

Funny that you think someone besides him has to explain why he belongs to the cult.

Boltlady

Mayor
No, you won't, and I noticed you failed to name a single one. Santorum's political views are certainly extreme, but they're on the opposite side of the political spectrum from this list. He certainly does not support gun control, want to abolish property rights or promote Communism. This is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

And #13 doesn't even make sense anymore, being as the Soviet Union no longer exists.

We should fear Santorum, but not for this reason.
First, you need to understand that this order has been around for many years. The oath wouldn't have been written just last week. You might not have recognized that the things that GWB did were in keeping with his vows to Skull & Bones either, but they were.

As far as explaining it all to you, if you don't see it, there would be no need. Evidently you don't understand it or just don't want to. That's where far too many people are.

degsme

Council Member
First, you need to understand that this order has been around for many years. The oath wouldn't have been written just last week. You might not have recognized that the things that GWB did were in keeping with his vows to Skull & Bones either, but they were.

As far as explaining it all to you, if you don't see it, there would be no need. Evidently you don't understand it or just don't want to. That's where far too many people are.
But why is this scary?

This is just what the religious right have basically been trying to foist on the USA for about 30 years... yes and?

Bo-4

Senator
I Googled it and came up with mostly conspiracy sites and blogs such as Prison Planet.

I like Botlady a lot, but she does have a penchant for this sort of thing.

degsme

Council Member
I Googled it and came up with mostly conspiracy sites and blogs such as Prison Planet.

I like Botlady a lot, but she does have a penchant for this sort of thing.
All I can say is Go Ricky Go!!!

The GOP deserves him as nominee.

Figjam

Mayor
...and exactly how has President Obama shown he does not believe in the US constitution, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

...let's see -
...he withdrew the US from Iraq -
...continued to protect the US from terrorism,
...policies have helped save the US from the worst economic collapse in history,
...oh yes, and he passed HCR which just puts all teapubs panties in a knot...

kgswiger

Council Member
I'm sorry, but this is just silly.

How the hell do sanctions honor someone? And what are the sanctions on?

"The deadly educational and cultural arm on the United Nations"? :rofl:

degsme

Council Member
another distinguishing characteristic between he and the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., is his belief in the US constitution, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Really? how?

Santorum wants to ban abortion. That is Unconstitutional...

Oh wait.. maybe you are right.