• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beat up a reporter, then beat up Democrat

EatTheRich

President
NO...were are AT THAT POINT.....and it's not because we brought it either. The left wants to control every aspect of your movement and thought. Not only do they want to prevent you from acting against their will they want to know what you are thinking....so they can attack you for that also. It is trespassing of the most personal kind and can only be fended off with a physical enforcement of personal space parameters.
There is a nanny - state liberal left, and there are those of us who just don't want our pussies grabbed (or those of our comrades), don't want the free press to be the exclusive purview of those able to throw a punch, and want a full belly and a peaceful world.

connieb

Senator
It did not hurt him with his supporters. I know they are pointing out that 2/3 of the vote was already in when the incident happened but I saw no signs of disapproval from the crowd that cheered him on vigorously after the fact and after the victory.

Lefty just doesn't get it....the press is now a deeply hated ( more so than ever ) segment of our society. Beating on them verbally and now perhaps even physically has become another way to gain voter approval.

JO
They deserve it. Their bias was finally so obviously exposed because they feared and hated Trump so much they could not even pretend to be civil. But their subtle and sometimes not so subtle persuasive techniques have beengoing on for years and they either just simply finally jumped the shark and fully exposed their bias or just because Trump actually called them out on it.
And many have since admitted that yes they aren't there to "report" they are there to shape the conversation but that is nothing more than push their agenda.
I have said many times that you can't even watch the local evening news and not be inundated with persuasive language. Tragic this, shocking that. Quit telling me what to think about a story or accident and just tell me the facts. I will decide for myself if I am shocked or find it tragic. But I think that we let them in with those seemingly innocuous statements until we really let them form our consciousness.
You can see it so very obviously in the way the language has changed and the focus has changed regarding the civil war for instance. Slavery was just a fact. The south kept slaves. It was what it was. You could decide for yourself how you felt about it. And you could put it in context of misguided people who in fairly insulated societies and with deep centuries long of ideology truly believed that they weren't actually the same as whites and shrug your shoulders and say, that was sad but when you know better you do better. But now my you must point out and continually whine about the injustice and inequality and how their descendants must be owed something mostly of somethingbsome white people did to them 150 years ago.

The press media in general has been trying to push their liberal agenda since the beginning of media. Artists have always been liberal freaks and they have always been drawn to the stage and music and writing and have pushed their liberals through those mediums. But we as conservatives let them control academia from the top on down and this is what we have wrought ups n ourselves for just letting them have their way for the last 40 years.

justoffal

Senator
Oh, like grabbing them by the pussy, for example? Or is it OK if you're rich?
Yeah...that's right...they didn't press charges...go figure....and to date no one has pressed charges yet. I find that fascinating.

Oh and please don't be morally condescending about it...that kind of thing goes on all over Washington constantly, if anything it makes Trump more of a DC insider than his bank account does.

But we are talking about Gianforte here no? He had a cell phone stuffed in his face and when he reached for it because it was too close he got his wrist grabbed.....big mistake. To be fair in light of his political aspirations...his reaction was also a big mistake. Once you cross that line you can't UN-CROSS it. He has aspirations of running for governor....that is all but eliminated at this point I would think.

JO

EatTheRich

President
They deserve it. Their bias was finally so obviously exposed because they feared and hated Trump so much they could not even pretend to be civil. But their subtle and sometimes not so subtle persuasive techniques have beengoing on for years and they either just simply finally jumped the shark and fully exposed their bias or just because Trump actually called them out on it.
And many have since admitted that yes they aren't there to "report" they are there to shape the conversation but that is nothing more than push their agenda.
I have said many times that you can't even watch the local evening news and not be inundated with persuasive language. Tragic this, shocking that. Quit telling me what to think about a story or accident and just tell me the facts. I will decide for myself if I am shocked or find it tragic. But I think that we let them in with those seemingly innocuous statements until we really let them form our consciousness.
You can see it so very obviously in the way the language has changed and the focus has changed regarding the civil war for instance. Slavery was just a fact. The south kept slaves. It was what it was. You could decide for yourself how you felt about it. And you could put it in context of misguided people who in fairly insulated societies and with deep centuries long of ideology truly believed that they weren't actually the same as whites and shrug your shoulders and say, that was sad but when you know better you do better. But now my you must point out and continually whine about the injustice and inequality and how their descendants must be owed something mostly of somethingbsome white people did to them 150 years ago.

The press media in general has been trying to push their liberal agenda since the beginning of media. Artists have always been liberal freaks and they have always been drawn to the stage and music and writing and have pushed their liberals through those mediums. But we as conservatives let them control academia from the top on down and this is what we have wrought ups n ourselves for just letting them have their way for the last 40 years.
People criticize fascism, or boycott its corporate sponsors?
"I think that advocating censorship or opposition to speech you find objectionable in any way, directly or undirectly, is un-American."

A newspaper is too liberal for your taste?
"Print what we want or we'll beat (or kill?) you."

EatTheRich

President
Yeah...that's right...they didn't press charges...go figure....and to date no one has pressed charges yet. I find that fascinating.

Oh and please don't be morally condescending about it...that kind of thing goes on all over Washington constantly, if anything it makes Trump more of a DC insider than his bank account does.

But we are talking about Gianforte here no? He had a cell phone stuffed in his face and when he reached for it because it was too close he got his wrist grabbed.....big mistake. To be fair in light of his political aspirations...his reaction was also a big mistake. Once you cross that line you can't UN-CROSS it. He has aspirations of running for governor....that is all but eliminated at this point I would think.

JO
According to the witnesses from Fox, he did not have his wrist grabbed ... he attacked the reporter because he didn't like the question.

Several suits were filed against Trump for sexual assault, and the fact he was able to use his pull to get them dropped does not mean everyone who voted for him didn't endorse it.

connieb

Senator
People criticize fascism, or boycott its corporate sponsors?
"I think that advocating censorship or opposition to speech you find objectionable in any way, directly or undirectly, is un-American."

A newspaper is too liberal for your taste?
"Print what we want or we'll beat (or kill?) you."
I don't advocate censorship in any form either by official govt action or fascist boycotting. But that is not the same as the people themselves recognizing the inherrent bias in the media and objecting to it by ignoring it and no longer giving it a place of respect.

EatTheRich

President
I don't advocate censorship in any form either by official govt action or fascist boycotting. But that is not the same as the people themselves recognizing the inherrent bias in the media and objecting to it by ignoring it and no longer giving it a place of respect.
And beating reporters, and voting for candidates who beat reporters, and joking about shooting reporters, calling for executions of reporters, or targeting reporters for assassination.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/texas-governor-jokes-about-shooting-reporters/
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2006/07/14/coulter-again-called-for-ny-times-staff-to-be-e/136174
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_bombing_memo

connieb

Senator
And beating reporters, and voting for candidates who beat reporters, and joking about shooting reporters, calling for executions of reporters, or targeting reporters for assassination.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/texas-governor-jokes-about-shooting-reporters/
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2006/07/14/coulter-again-called-for-ny-times-staff-to-be-e/136174

Perhaps the reporters should realize the extent to which they have alienated the public with their obvious bias and lack of truthful and neutral reporting and take a hint.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I'd like to see every lying sack of shit at, MSNBC; CNN; NBC; CBS; ABC; The Washington Compost; and the New York Slimes, burst into flames.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It did not hurt him with his supporters. I know they are pointing out that 2/3 of the vote was already in when the incident happened but I saw no signs of disapproval from the crowd that cheered him on vigorously after the fact and after the victory.

Lefty just doesn't get it....the press is now a deeply hated ( more so than ever ) segment of our society. Beating on them verbally and now perhaps even physically has become another way to gain voter approval.

JO
The American Press (and I use 'American' with some reservation) Main/Piss-Stream-Media, are the enemy of the American people and the Republic. In a sane world they would all be in prison for sedition.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The BLS (for example) continued to calculate economic statistics the same way they had under Bush before that, and the media reported the cautiously optimistic results. You objected because they conflicted with your preconceived notion that the Obama administration could only be an abject failure from an economic point of view.
No they didn't. When people gave up and stopped looking for work, they dropped them from the calculations. They manipulated the numbers and scammed the American people. The only reason a crook like Obama could get away with shit like that was that the Piss-Stream-Media was willing to rubber-stamp any lie he told.

EatTheRich

President
Perhaps the reporters should realize the extent to which they have alienated the public with their obvious bias and lack of truthful and neutral reporting and take a hint.
Again, your hypocrisy is astounding. In the other thread you asserted that if people choose not to patronize racist businesses (and go with their non-registered competitors instead) they are enemies of free speech ... but if a much smaller minority that you happen to agree with wants to use violence to establish a monopoly on what the media can report, you're fine with it.

EatTheRich

President
Not when you're arguing with Liberal Fascists. You morons believe that up is down, right is wrong, night is day, good is bad and bad is good.
If you talk about "Liberal Fascists," you are the one believing that night is day.
"Fascism is definitely and absolutely opposed to the doctrines of liberalism."-Benito Mussolini

EatTheRich

President
No they didn't. When people gave up and stopped looking for work, they dropped them from the calculations. They manipulated the numbers and scammed the American people. The only reason a crook like Obama could get away with shit like that was that the Piss-Stream-Media was willing to rubber-stamp any lie he told.
That's how the unemployment rate had been calculated since Roosevelt's time. That's how it is calculated under the Trump administration as well.

connieb

Senator
Again, your hypocrisy is astounding. In the other thread you asserted that if people choose not to patronize racist businesses (and go with their non-registered competitors instead) they are enemies of free speech ... but if a much smaller minority that you happen to agree with wants to use violence to establish a monopoly on what the media can report, you're fine with it.
I am not advocating that anyone use violence to shut up biased liberal reporters. I am merely saying I don't think they understand the extent to which they have pissed off a large segement of the media viewing public

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas said:
The American Press (and I use 'American' with some reservation) Main/Piss-Stream-Media, are the enemy of the American people and the Republic. In a sane world they would all be in prison for sedition.

And you have the nerve to call liberals "fascists."
The German Press was an able and willing accomplice to the Nazi Party in its drive to subjugate the German populace and to stifle all opposition. The Democrat Party bears a striking resemblance to the Nazi Party and its use of violence, lies, obfuscation, deflection, and use of the politics of personal destruction.
You are fascists, you and your kind. That's what gives me the nerve to call Liberals fascists.

Last edited: