• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#bedbugsummit...at Trump's Doral

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Against the law, Trump has contracted with himself, without a bidding process, to host next year's G-7 summit at his bedbug infested Doral resort. This resort is a money loser for Trump so you can see why he'd pick it.

However, Trump may get thrown out of office before then.....with the added article of impeachment being violation of the Emoluments clause for cashing in from foreigners who would attend. The same way he's enticed them to stay at other Trump properties....to pay him for favors.

https://www.newsweek.com/bedbugsummit-trends-trump-doral-g7-1466286

Trump Doral settles lawsuit over biting bedbugs
https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article129651494.html …

A lawsuit filed by a Doral Trump Resort patron has been settled.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

Against the law, Trump has contracted with himself, without a bidding process, to host next year's G-7 summit at his bedbug infested Doral resort. This resort is a money loser for Trump so you can see why he'd pick it.

However, Trump may get thrown out of office before then.....with the added article of impeachment being violation of the Emoluments clause for cashing in from foreigners who would attend. The same way he's enticed them to stay at other Trump properties....to pay him for favors.

https://www.newsweek.com/bedbugsummit-trends-trump-doral-g7-1466286

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article129651494.html …

A lawsuit filed by a Doral Trump Resort patron has been settled.
Wow, a hotel that hosts people from all over the planet got bed bugs??? That's a shocker I tell ya!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
He's planning on inviting Vlad. What if he gets bedbug bites? Will he look as good to Trump as he did without them? Can you imagine Angela Merkel waking up with bedbug bites? She's not very fond of Tump anyway.
We'll be known as the country that spread our vermin throughout the world.
I think we can stop Trump before then. Republican senators and congressmen are in a panic.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Have you noticed the latest talking point from Trumpies?

"Dems won't dare impeach Trump."

Only shows they still can't come up with a defense on the facts of Trump's corruption.
Oh yeah I have. Bunch of keyboard tough guys who want to use their weaponry to stop the dams from taking over. What a bunch of stupid goofballs.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
what now 4 senators coming out against Trump

lindsey, moscow mitch, romney and murkowski, getting close to 60

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If I were in Ohio I'd damn sure not strike up bedbug subject...…………..

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

Trump insists there were no bed bugs at the Doral. Ha ha.
Whatever Trump denies always seem to turn out to be just the opposite -- as usual, a big fat lie. :rolleyes:
This sounds like some neat opposition/blocking heading Trump's way... bed bugs or not :)

Democrats introduce 'THUG Act' to block funding for G-7 at Trump resort

Democrats introduced legislation Friday that would block federal funding for next year’s Group of Seven (G-7) summit at Trump National Doral Miami.

Democratic Reps. Lois Frankel (Fla.), Bennie Thompson (Miss.) and Steve Cohen (Tenn.) introduced the Trump’s Heist Undermines the G-7 (THUG) Act after acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney told reporters Thursday that the Trump resort near Miami will host the annual summit of world leaders June 10-12.

A companion bill is being introduced in the Senate by Democratic Sens. Richard Blumenthal (Conn.) and Sheldon Whitehouse (R.I.).

“Mr. Trump is unashamed of his corruption,” Frankel said in a statement. “He is abusing the office of the Presidency and violating law by directing millions of dollars of American and foreign money to his family enterprises by holding an important meeting of world leaders at his Doral resort.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/466554-dems-introduce-thug-act-to-block-funding-for-g-7-at-trump-hotel

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
For once, Trump finally listens to WH lawyers and stops himself from violating the Emoluments clause, an impeachable offense.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you!

9:52 PM - Oct 19, 2019

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh yeah I have. Bunch of keyboard tough guys who want to use their weaponry to stop the dams from taking over. What a bunch of stupid goofballs.
Just to ensure you are safe :

"if you are such a poor debater that you have to use the word stupid then plan on being banned because you have lost whatever debate you are in and you would most likely be calling someone stupid."

SW48, Monday at 12:49 AM Report
#61 + Quote Reply

Drive safe:)