• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Before I go, I leave you with this... for your viewing pleasure:

Z

zzigzzag

This thread was hilarious.

It really plumbed the depths of winger oblivion.

Post 1000 race baiting TP's, then post a picture of a little girl and suddenly, "lefty" is racist for noticing the cynicism of it.

Righty, of course, responded with adulation for Barble's ploy and huddled around their favorite race baiter feigning oblivion about the reputation she has earned around here.

Soooooo, if you're under six, righty doesn't care what color you are. They're fond of the unborn, too.

Clowns.

Z

zzigzzag

Ohh my Jesus....you two deranged freaks are actually freakin' out over a couple of pictures of a little black girl that were posted for no other reason than she's beautiful?

WTF? I can't fathom it!

If I had to take a guess, knowing you two, I'd say it's because any woman or girl black and beautiful shouldn't be publicized while Michelle Obama is still living in the White House.

Farfetched I know...but give me something else to go on!
That was your response to this....right?

Wasn't obvious to me. Damn good job on that doll, the blouse and the background. (I assume they don't wear the same size.)

Not too [Unwelcome language removed] nuts. I compliment the photographer, the doll maker and the pretty little girl and you see that as "actually freakin' out!"

The only thing I didn't compliment was the cynicism of Barble posting it and the spectacle of all of you pretending to take it hook, line and sinker.

Winger circle jerks are always a hoot, though.

Z

zzigzzag

Remember it was a bunch in a short period even though I doubt it ever stopped as you can surmise from it responses and hatred...
Pfffffffffffffffffft.....I hate everybody.

Yeah....that's how it works.

Those most helpless at my hands go to the weed thing. Always good for a chuckle when some dolt thinks I'm embarrassed about it when I've been an open advocate since day one. You don't have to "surmise" anything. I've smoked more weed for a longer time than anyone you know. Clear?

You wingers should try it. First thing that happens is that stick pops out of your ass. I know that would be a relief.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Those most helpless at my hands go to the weed thing. Always good for a chuckle when some dolt thinks I'm embarrassed about it when I've been an open advocate since day one. You don't have to "surmise" anything. I've smoked more weed for a longer time than anyone you know. Clear?

You wingers should try it. First thing that happens is that stick pops out of your ass. I know that would be a relief.

I Hate Everybody

Z

zzigzzag

I Hate Everybody

There used to be a big event here every year called the Chattahoochee Raft Race. When I first moved here, I went to it wearing a shirt I had printed that said, "I hate everybody". (Reading too much Crowley at that moment?) Anyway, to my pleasant surprise, it turned out to be a chick magnet. Pretty girls were saying things like, "You don't really hate everybody, do you?" I discovered that it can be a good thing to look like you need to be fixed. Women love a challenge.

U

Union_Jack_1972

You are actually a true IDIOT!!!

I was writing about another poster usage of CRACK, and not WEED!!!

So take your head from your ass because I was not posting about you and in fact I support the legalization of Pot and allowing people to buy it and grow it because Pot is less harmful to me than booze...

Now slap yourself three times for being the typical moron that you are, and then shove your head back up your ass because my response to you will go over your head as usual...

Z

zzigzzag

You are actually a true IDIOT!!!

I was writing about another poster usage of CRACK, and not WEED!!!

So take your head from your ass because I was not posting about you and in fact I support the legalization of Pot and allowing people to buy it and grow it because Pot is less harmful to me than booze...

Now slap yourself three times for being the typical moron that you are, and then shove your head back up your ass because my response to you will go over your head as usual...
Gee....I was talking about Dawg, who calls me "smoky" and references weed in almost every response to me....and it went over your head. Are you gratuitously pleading guilty to "dolt"? OK. That was one of those "if the shoe fits" things.

Whichever moron you were talking to about crack is apparently on my ignore list.

U

Union_Jack_1972

You know Barb, you should post more pics, pop some popcorn, and watch the blithering idiots come out...

I am amazed how stupid some of the responses you have gotten...

I am even more amazed how much hatred can be spewed by a few posters for one person, but of my hatred is beyond epic...

Finally, those that scream racist made me remember their beautiful comments about Codi Rice, but of course those comments were never racist because a Progressive is open minded, and very logical even if I can not see it...

So thanks again for the beautiful pic, and sorry you had to endure the same ranting from me in your thread, and we both know my defending you here will make us PALS for life according to some, but hey I think they're just jealous they don't have a PAL like me to defend them even if we are not PALS...

Ask Jen she might remember what this is about...

U

Union_Jack_1972

Gee....I was talking about Dawg, who calls me "smoky" and references weed in almost every response to me....and it went over your head. Are you gratuitously pleading guilty to "dolt"? OK. That was one of those "if the shoe fits" things.

Whichever moron you were talking to about crack is apparently on my ignore list.
Your response was to me, and now you are calling me the idiot?

I can give a shit what Dawg has called you because my comment was not about you and Dawg knew it, so eat me...

You admit you jumped in assuming my response was about you, and I corrected you on the matter, and you call me the idiot?

You are the moron and if you do not know which poster I am writing about then ask before assuming you know, but you will spin this and claim everything is about you...

U

Union_Jack_1972

Just for you and if I could I would be stone in the morning and drunk in the afternoon and be as lazy as my old blue tick hound...

Z

zzigzzag

You know Barb, you should post more pics, pop some popcorn, and watch the blithering idiots come out...

I am amazed how stupid some of the responses you have gotten...

I am even more amazed how much hatred can be spewed by a few posters for one person, but of my hatred is beyond epic...

Finally, those that scream racist made me remember their beautiful comments about Codi Rice, but of course those comments were never racist because a Progressive is open minded, and very logical even if I can not see it...

So thanks again for the beautiful pic, and sorry you had to endure the same ranting from me in your thread, and we both know my defending you here will make us PALS for life according to some, but hey I think they're just jealous they don't have a PAL like me to defend them even if we are not PALS...

Ask Jen she might remember what this is about...
Condie was the designated prevaricator for Bush and the Iraq war. She lied to us, she lied under oath and she lied to the 9/11 victims' families. She also called Bush, "My husb....errrr....the President" after joining him at the ranch while he spent 1/3 of his Presidency on vacation after starting 2 wars and tanking the economy.

No one has to go all "black" on her to have reasons to be contemptuous.

I see that Barb's cynical ruse had the desired effect. Her "PALS" came out of the woodwork to applaud her humanitarian offering to those she has demeaned on a daily basis for years.

Makes y'all look really smart. Honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Union_Jack_1972

Condie was the designated prevaricator for Bush and the Iraq war. She lied under oath and she lied to the 9/11 victims' families. She also called Bush, "My husb....errrr....the President" after joining him at the ranch while he spent 1/3 of his Presidency on vacation after starting 2 wars and tanking the economy.

No one has to go all "black" on her to have reasons to be contemptuous.

I see that Barb's cynical ruse had the desired effect. Her "PALS" came out of the woodwork to applaud her humanitarian offering to those she has demeaned on a daily basis for years.

Makes y'all look really smart. Honest.
Well Zig,

Then when those on your side once wrote on the Slate about Condi being a watermelon spitter, that is not racist at all, but of course not...

Also I am as much of a PAL to Barb as I am a PAL to you and those like you, but of course you will lie, and claim that because I defended her I must really like her...

Better yet ask everyone on the right if I am their PAL, and watch how many raise their hand, and then ask them is he a rude son of a bitch that can chew your ass off too quick, and watch them say hell yeah!!!

So you do not know shit as usual, and yet still believe my comment was about you, and also the person that I was writing about is a fringe leftist nutjob that you respond to all the time, and yet his crack usage will be excuse because hey he's one of the guys...

Hell that same person was told us at the Slate that " Uncle Tom " could not be consider a racist term because African Americans use it to describe those on the right...

So yeah, let talk about Barb racism while you close your eyes from the filth on your side...

Also your comment about Condi make you a Sexist-Racist Bigot, wait only those on the right can be that according to the leftists of this site...

Z

zzigzzag

Just for you and if I could I would be stone in the morning and drunk in the afternoon and be as lazy as my old blue tick hound...

Well, OK then. After we're done fighting in the parking lot, I'll buy you a beer and put another quarter in the jukebox. I ain't one o' them prudish metrosexuals.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Well, OK then. After we're done fighting in the parking lot, I'll buy you a beer and put another quarter in the jukebox. I ain't one o' them prudish metrosexuals.

Well at least you don't call me darlin' darlin'...:eek:

Z

zzigzzag

Well Zig,

Then when those on your side once wrote on the Slate about Condi being a watermelon spitter, that is not racist at all, but of course not...

Also I am as much of a PAL to Barb as I am a PAL to you and those like you, but of course you will lie, and claim that because I defended her I must really like her...

Better yet ask everyone on the right if I am their PAL, and watch how many raise their hand, and then ask them is he a rude son of a bitch that can chew your ass off too quick, and watch them say hell yeah!!!

So you do not know shit as usual, and yet still believe my comment was about you, and also the person that I was writing about is a fringe leftist nutjob that you respond to all the time, and yet his crack usage will be excuse because hey he's one of the guys...

Hell that same person was told us at the Slate that " Uncle Tom " could not be consider a racist term because African Americans use it to describe those on the right...

So yeah, let talk about Barb racism while you close your eyes from the filth on your side...

Also your comment about Condi make you a Sexist-Racist Bigot, wait only those on the right can be that according to the leftists of this site...
Also your comment about Condi make you a Sexist-Racist Bigot

Which comment would that be, desperate one?

BTW, I never saw the "watermelon spitter" post, but I see the apologists refer to it all of the time. That's all you have? One post by one Slater several years ago? Wow. That really tips the scale. Hahahahahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:

fairsheet

Senator
What's the deal? Is the one on the left a doll and the one on the right the living doll model for it? Or did she have a neck transplant?
Zig...I think you've got it. And jeez....I'm not sure what your pointing it out has to do with much of anything beyond your acute discernment!

Z

zzigzzag

Zig...I think you've got it. And jeez....I'm not sure what your pointing it out has to do with much of anything beyond your acute discernment!
It really was a guess. My confusion was genuine. Having come from Barb, it was doubled. Then, I remembered to be suspicious. Then, I got it.

fairsheet

Senator
What should be obvious Fairsheet? ....that one's a doll and the other had a neck transplant? Geez...this is only Thursday. Would have thought it would be on of your lucid days?

And I'm damn sure lost why you'd consider maybe a beautiful little girl might end up in a blacks behaving badly video or something?

That's sorta off the wall.
I think you're attempting to use the "neck transplant" thing by way of a diversion. It appears that the picture on the left IS of a doll and the one on the right's a real live girl. We humans naturally get hung up on this one because the odds of matching a doll with girl, seem so remote.

But they aren't. There are millions of little girls in the world and millions od dolls. The odds of someone seeing a doll and noticing...Hey, I know a girl who looks just like her are so good as to probably be a virtual lock.

If we accept that the top-poster's motives are pure - as we must since we have no evidence to he contrary!...we must also respect the motives of whoever called the doll vs. girl thing to our attention and we should leave it at that. This thread needn't have devolved into a you suck, no you suck exercise.

fairsheet

Senator
It really was a guess. My confusion was genuine. Having come from Barb, it was doubled. Then, I remembered to be suspicious. Then, I got it.
This one should be considered more a paradox of our digital era, than of anything the least bit political. Whenever we see just about anything like this in the intertubes these days, our default position probably needs be that it isn't as it appears.

Still.....I can acknowledge that one's a doll and one's a real girl, and STILL appreciate it!