• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Before you independents, Democrats, & others vote Republican, think about this!

First, and farmost, how unfair and mean-spirited the Republicans have been toward President Obama. There is a difference between disagreeing with the President and being down right vicious and mean spirited.

Also, the economy is turning around. Only Republicans don't see it. It's turning around despite their efforts to stop it.

When you think about the Republican candidates, Romney is a liberal...how's Romney going to debate the President on health care?! He changed the wording in his book... that was enough to turn me off. Santorum, good guy, but he is too weak. He got frustrated this morning by O'Reilly. Newt, lol... "I'm the nominee!" Not to mention the U.S Marshals and judge comment. Ron is a good guy, but his changes are too radical. The best candidate they have is Huntsman... they don't see it. No way to vote for any these folks.

Lastly, don't forget what they said about the President. Most disrespectful comments I've ever seen in my lifetime.

MaryAnne

Governor
They know the economy has made progress since Obama came into office,Cotton. They just pretend and hope most will not if they say it often enough.

The manufacturing area is picking up all over and more would be if not for the,"Just say no,"Crowd." And we have had job creation for 28 months now.

The Whiskey Ain't Workin' Any More.

Friday13

Governor
Obama hate is all they have, Cotton. I have to disagree with you that Santorum is a good guy. I agree that Huntsman is their best, but don't like his tax proposals...more tax cuts for the rich, more taxes for seniors, vets, poor.

That's a great picture! She looks like one happy pup.

Obama hate is all they have, Cotton. I have to disagree with you that Santorum is a good guy. I agree that Huntsman is their best, but don't like his tax proposals...more tax cuts for the rich, more taxes for seniors, vets, poor.

That's a great picture! She looks like one happy pup.
Happiest girl I've ever had A... just in a good mood all the time. She's a sweetie.

Agree with you totally..

Cicero

Mayor
People are being MEAN to Obama. Call the Waaaaaaahmbulance! We have a Code Crybaby!

I suspect that since Bill Clinton was freaking impeached by republicans he might just beg to differ about the modern mythos that Obama is being treated worse than any other democratic president in history. So what's the difference between a Clinton, who was an effective president despite the republicans trying non-stop to destroy him by any means possible and an Obama? Clinton was the real deal as a president. He didn't just talk leadership and then point the trembling finger of blame rightward.

He WAS a leader and he was able to convince an utterly hostile GOP to work with him in spite of their daily efforts to destroy his presidency in general and him personally. Obama on the other hand couldn't convince a thirsty man to take a drink of life saving water if they were both standing ankle deep in the liquid.

Next time, resist the temptation to put a fad candidate into the Oval Office and go for the qualified candidate instead.

OldGaffer

Governor
People are being MEAN to Obama. Call the Waaaaaaahmbulance! We have a Code Crybaby!

I suspect that since Bill Clinton was freaking impeached by republicans he might just beg to differ about the modern mythos that Obama is being treated worse than any other democratic president in history. So what's the difference between a Clinton, who was an effective president despite the republicans trying non-stop to destroy him by any means possible and an Obama? Clinton was the real deal as a president. He didn't just talk leadership and then point the trembling finger of blame rightward.

He WAS a leader and he was able to convince an utterly hostile GOP to work with him in spite of their daily efforts to destroy his presidency in general and him personally. Obama on the other hand couldn't convince a man starving of thirst to take a drink of life saving water if they were both standing ankle deep in the liquid.

Next time, resist the temptation to put a fad candidate into the Oval Office and go for the qualified candidate instead.
Sorry, that bs does not fly. HRC and Obama had nearly identical platforms, with minor differences at most. Had she been elected(and I supported her in the primary), her Presidency would have followed a parallel track to Obama's. All of her programs would have been fought just as hard, the difference would have been negligible. Her health care reform was almost identical to Obamas and would have been hated just as much by Wingers. Postulating some huge difference in the two Presidencies is just being counter-factual, same ground game, same objectives, same house and congress, same republican obstructionism, you are going to get similar results. Anything that does not acknowledge these basic facts is just bitterness and hate, I see it every time I talk to my PUMA sister, or read one of your hate filled posts.

Citizen

Council Member
Sorry, that bs does not fly. HRC and Obama had nearly identical platforms, with minor differences at most. Had she been elected(and I supported her in the primary), her Presidency would have followed a parallel track to Obama's. All of her programs would have been fought just as hard, the difference would have been negligible. Her health care reform was almost identical to Obamas and would have been hated just as much by Wingers. Postulating some huge difference in the two Presidencies is just being counter-factual, same ground game, same objectives, same house and congress, same republican obstructionism, you are going to get similar results. Anything that does not acknowledge these basic facts is just bitterness and hate, I see it every time I talk to my PUMA sister, or read one of your hate filled posts.
What does PUMA mean?

Boca

Governor
28 months????

Who told you that?

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics the last downtick in the Civilian Labor Force was in July 2011 (139,296,000 employed) versus June 2011 (139,344,0000).and 139,779,000 in May.

Go here http://www.bls.gov/home.htm
Click "Databases and Tools"
Click "Series Report"
Check 2nd box = "Civilian Employment'"
Scroll down to bottom
Click "Retrieve Data"

To quote Ronald Reagan, "Facts are stubborn things," or as our friend degsme puts it,"Facts matter".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mean-spirited? That really is not the issue. The problem is that the republicans, for political reasons, have reduced the entire legislative process to part of the election effort. They'll hold up appointments to implement laws that congress has passed and the president has signed into law....they'll filibuster legislation that their republican cohorts in the House have passed because it may just look like a victory for Obama. They'll call bills that have nothing to do with jobs..."jobs" bills, because they hope they can make the democrats look bad, but their bills have to do with increasing pollution in the air and water or favors for their base....I've asked several of the repub posters here to tell me how the "Net Neutrality" bill would create jobs and gotten no answer, but that is one of Cantor's jobs bills.

Cicero

Mayor
Would you be so kind as to specify what is hate-filled about my postings, OldGaffer, since you just made what amounts to a personal accusation without proof? Do give an example so that there is no confusion. I wouldn't want to make a mistake.

Cicero

Mayor
A moment's effort with a search engine would reveal -- gasp! -- that PUMA means 'Party Unity My Ass'. It was the rallying cry of Hillary Clinton supporters after the corrupt DNC conspired with the Obama organization to destroy her campaign in 2008. Now you know. No charge for the lesson.

Minotaur

Governor
Not to worry. This lifetime registered Independent is voting for President Obama. He has earned my vote.

Citizen

Council Member
Would you be so kind as to specify what is hate-filled about my postings, OldGaffer, since you just made what amounts to a personal accusation without proof? Do give an example so that there is no confusion. I wouldn't want to make a mistake.
How about YOU tell us how the "Net Neutrality" bill is a jobs creation bill then???

Cicero

Mayor
Not everything is about jobs. Freedom in the guise of free speech is also important. There are, in fact, many things as important or even more important than jobs creation or loss.

People in the Soviet Union had jobs and no freedom of speech . . . and they were miserable. So it goes.

Citizen

Council Member
Not everything is about jobs. Freedom in the guise of free speech is also important. There are, in fact, many things as important or even more important than jobs creation or loss.

People in the Soviet Union had jobs and no freedom of speech . . . and they were miserable. So it goes.
So did you just say "Net Neutrality" is or is NOT a jobs creation bill?