• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Before you independents, Democrats, & others vote Republican, think about this!

Citizen

Council Member
It is not just that you guys use "mean words". It is more that you use lies. The republican manipulation of the Tea Party and the constant reference to "death panels" is a pretty good example. A republican calling the president a liar in a joint session of congress is another. If you want to disagree with the president, do so without being disagreeable. Cheney said that the president wouldn't protect our country...has he yet admitted how wrong he was? You guys accused Obama of getting involved in a war in Uganda without congressional authorization. How about being consistent. Did you also accuse Reagan of doing that when he bombed Libya or sent 241 marines to be blown up in Lebanon? Nah.... I've seen the president accused of taking over GM and Chrysler. That wasn't true, was it. I've seen the president accused of nationalizing health care. That wasn't true either.

You want to disagree? Do so honestly. The truth may not be on your side, but do your best.

Very well stated, but we both know the Wingers here won't deal in honesty. If they did, they would have to Admit Obama is doing America & Americans a hell of a lot better than Bush did.

Citizen

Council Member
What a big surprise. The only defense your or Team Obama can possibly come up with to defend his pathetic presidency is to tell us that he is better than Bush. Oh joy. That's not exactly running on his record though, is it? If I recall he ignored the commander on the ground in Afghanistan for 3 months to meet with him even once! But he had time to have a beer on the White House lawn with some angry citizen. He also gave millions to art museums (or the like) under the guise of "job stimulus." The guy held the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years before releasing his so-called legitimate birth certifcate playing political games while being our president. Unforgiveable. The guy has a corrupt past and is a coward of a leader and a total phony as far as I am concerned --- and you are making the case we have to be nice to him because he is better than Bush. You have no case, IMO.
America was held HOSTAGE over Obama's Birt cert.... What a joke you are. Hell ALL sane Americans KNEW he was born in America, it was only the crazy idiots who ever had a problem with Obamas BC. Shit I bet you're one of those who believe there were WMD's in Iraq, even though BUSH himself has admitted there were NONE.

All Hail King Blam !!!!