• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Believe all women?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Zerohedge?

Get back to us when you have a credible source.

Twitter banned zerohedge this month for spreading Coronavirus conspiracies.

CBS news? Get back to us when you have a credible source.

Is it a complete coincidence that the Chinese government has a bioweapons lab in Wuhan? Maybe, but maybe not. One thing we know is that governments lie about this kind of stuff all the time. Why is this virus so much more contagious than other coronaviruses?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
didn’t think you wanted me to bring that up. ;). Your hypocrisy is noted.
They bring up Biden and say the standard applied against Trump and Kavanaugh should be applied now that Biden has been accused...but posting the facts about both Trump and Kavanaugh is thread derailment....because they just can't deal with the facts.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Apparently not:

Shouldn't this be investigated by the FBI???
Only after they finish investigating the 23 accusations of Trump raping and sexually assaulting women. Their accusations were published years ago. Right?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Only after they finish investigating the 23 accusations of Trump raping and sexually assaulting women. Their accusations were published years ago. Right?
Fine with me, but it's not Trump supporters who have given pretty much blanket credibility to any charge of sexual harassment leveled by anyone (as long as it isn't leveled at a democrat, apparently).

Jack4freedom

Governor
No, we're merely pointing out your hypocrisy in refusing to use the standard you used on Kavanaugh on Biden. We're not "pissed" - we're amused!
I believe the 25 women who accused Trump of rape and sexual assaults and I also believe the woman who accused Biden of grabbing her pussy. (“When you are rich and powerful you can just grab ‘em by the pussy, they let you”) I think they all should be investigated and all of these women should be on national news for months. Hopefully this would cause both Biden and Trump to withdraw from the race and we would have a shot to elect a better President in this critical time.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Fine with me, but it's not Trump supporters who have given pretty much blanket credibility to any charge of sexual harassment leveled by anyone (as long as it isn't leveled at a democrat, apparently).
Personally, I believe the women who accused Trump and Biden. They should both be forced out like Franken was by their own parties. That would be a dream come true for America. Kasich vs Sanders.....

Jack4freedom

Governor
The investigation will determine that. You do agree there needs to be an investigation, right? Or do you just think this woman is lying?
I think all the women who accused Trump and Biden should have their day in court. Just like Weinstein, Cosby deals. I hope Barr gets right on it. You ok with that?

I think all the women who accused Trump and Biden should have their day in court. Just like Weinstein, Cosby deals. I hope Barr gets right on it. You ok with that?
Absolutely. It was enlightening to see the woman who accused Kavanaugh exposed as a liar and a fraud funded by the DNC to try to derail a SCOTUS nomination. That sort of corruption needs to have a bright light shone on it. All the politicians who said they believed her need to be called to testify in the Biden case.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Absolutely. It was enlightening to see the woman who accused Kavanaugh exposed as a liar and a fraud funded by the DNC to try to derail a SCOTUS nomination. That sort of corruption needs to have a bright light shone on it. All the politicians who said they believed her need to be called to testify in the Biden case.
The woman who accused Kavanaugh was not exposed as a fraud or a liar. She just could not sufficiently back her claims so many years later. I believe that Kavanaugh probably got drunk and grabbed her. I also believe that he was waving his dick in the other broads face at Yale. He was known as a guy that was a black out drinker in those days. I have seen stuff like that happen and the guy doesn’t even remember it the next day. Kavanaugh fits the mold. However he skated and got barely confirmed. If he needed 60 votes, he never would have been nominated. He’s a lucky Irishman.

UPNYA2

Mayor
The woman who accused Kavanaugh was not exposed as a fraud or a liar. She just could not sufficiently back her claims so many years later. I believe that Kavanaugh probably got drunk and grabbed her. I also believe that he was waving his dick in the other broads face at Yale. He was known as a guy that was a black out drinker in those days. I have seen stuff like that happen and the guy doesn’t even remember it the next day. Kavanaugh fits the mold. However he skated and got barely confirmed. If he needed 60 votes, he never would have been nominated. He’s a lucky Irishman.
A reasonable position.

What I want to see/read/hear from all of those "#Ibelieve", fools who, back then insisted the woman/women should be believed period, lack of memory, lack of dates, places, people around at the time, just believed just because.

As if women are all immune from the human trait of lying and all men are afflicted with it no matter what.

It isn't just me is it, surely you remember such things happening from all sorts of celebrities and wanna-be someone influential liberals, female and male, right?

So where is all their prior feigned "moral" outrage NOW?

Keep searching, it ain't gonna be easy to find I can promise you that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
A reasonable position.

What I want to see/read/hear from all of those "#Ibelieve", fools who, back then insisted the woman/women should be believed period, lack of memory, lack of dates, places, people around at the time, just believed just because.

As if women are all immune from the human trait of lying and all men are afflicted with it no matter what.

It isn't just me is it, surely you remember such things happening from all sorts of celebrities and wanna-be someone influential liberals, female and male, right?

So where is all their prior feigned "moral" outrage NOW?

Keep searching, it ain't gonna be easy to find I can promise you that.
Let’s face it sir, most of those who post here are ridiculously ultra partisan hacks who defend anything someone from their party does or says and will condemn the exact same actions or words allegedly said or done by someone from their opponent‘s party. And their phony moral outrage just comes with the territory.

As far as the MSM only picking on Republicans in matters of juicy scandals and such, that’s a bunch of bullshit fed to the youngsters here on the board who got their political indoctrination from liars a distortionists like Limbaugh and Hannity.

I am old enough to remember that it was the Washington Post who started the Whitewater investigation and Newsweek who broke the Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky story which got Clinton impeached. News hounds LOVE scandals and don’t give a damn which party the guy they are after belongs to.

I believe that it is quite possible hat Biden grabbed that young ex model’s crotch like she says. I believe that at least 3/4 if not all of the women who have accused Trump are probably telling the truth. I also believe that Trump brutally raped hs first wife and ripped her hair out too.

It would be nice if either party had the integrity to vet their candidates and reject anyone with those kinds of ugly skeletons in their closets but that obviously isn’t how it works in these two corrupt and sleazy parties at this time.

Let’s face it sir, most of those who post here are ridiculously ultra partisan hacks who defend anything someone from their party does or says and will condemn the exact same actions or words allegedly said or done by someone from their opponent‘s party. And their phony moral outrage just comes with the territory.

As far as the MSM only picking on Republicans in matters of juicy scandals and such, that’s a bunch of bullshit fed to the youngsters here on the board who got their political indoctrination from liars a distortionists like Limbaugh and Hannity.

I am old enough to remember that it was the Washington Post who started the Whitewater investigation and Newsweek who broke the Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky story which got Clinton impeached. News hounds LOVE scandals and don’t give a damn which party the guy they are after belongs to.

I believe that it is quite possible hat Biden grabbed that young ex model’s crotch like she says. I believe that at least 3/4 if not all of the women who have accused Trump are probably telling the truth. I also believe that Trump brutally raped hs first wife and ripped her hair out too.

It would be nice if either party had the integrity to vet their candidates and reject anyone with those kinds of ugly skeletons in their closets but that obviously isn’t how it works in these two corrupt and sleazy parties at this time.
Biden needs to be subjected to exactly the same due process Kavanaugh received. Anything less is hypocrisy.