• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ben Carson to run for prez in 2016?

Bugsy McGurk

President
The next election's Herman Cain! Maybe Herman - the real deal - will also run, so we can have TWO Herman Cains in the GOP clown car!

;-)

Conservative firebrand Ben Carson said Monday that “the likelihood is strong” that he’ll run for president in 2016.

The author and retired neurosurgeon told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he would make up his mind before May of next year. “Unless the American people indicate in November that they like big government intervention in every part of their lives, I think the likelihood is strong,” Carson said. The untested figure would face an uphill battle reaching out to moderate Republicans and swing voters.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
That goofy looking uncle tom isn't running for anything.....He is just looking for an easy payday from his Fox news masters

Bugsy McGurk

President
That goofy looking uncle tom isn't running for anything.....He is just looking for an easy payday from his Fox news masters
There is always a nice pay day for the clowns who climb into the GOP clown car - it's very good for their grifting business.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
There is always a nice pay day for the clowns who climb into the GOP clown car - it's very good for their grifting business.
A lot of the angry whites (that make up the base of the Republican party) like seeing a happy colored man dance and put on a show....Say the rights things...Carson stands to make some cash if he makes his masters happy

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
The next election's Herman Cain! Maybe Herman - the real deal - will also run, so we can have TWO Herman Cains in the GOP clown car!

;-)

Conservative firebrand Ben Carson said Monday that “the likelihood is strong” that he’ll run for president in 2016.

The author and retired neurosurgeon told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he would make up his mind before May of next year. “Unless the American people indicate in November that they like big government intervention in every part of their lives, I think the likelihood is strong,” Carson said. The untested figure would face an uphill battle reaching out to moderate Republicans and swing voters.
I do not understand the fascination with Carson. Perhaps the right knows the stable isn't full of attractive steeds, instead full of radicals, losers and has-beens. So they look at a guy who was successful in his field, but has zero experience in the political world. No matter that he is as extreme as it gets, he becomes someone important because he is someone different than the usual clowns.

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/23/nasty_petty_and_ill_informed_tea_party_hero_ben_carson’s_looniest_beliefs/

Bugsy McGurk

President
I do not understand the fascination with Carson. Perhaps the right knows the stable isn't full of attractive steeds, instead full of radicals, losers and has-beens. So they look at a guy who was successful in his field, but has zero experience in the political world. No matter that he is as extreme as it gets, he becomes someone important because he is someone different than the usual clowns.

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/23/nasty_petty_and_ill_informed_tea_party_hero_ben_carson’s_looniest_beliefs/
Pugs claimed that Obama, the black Dem, did not have enough experience although he was a legislator for decades, including being a US Senator, along with being a constitutional law professor for many years.

But, black Pugs have been touted by the GOP flock even though their experience was limited to things like runing a pizza company and being a physician.

It's amazing how differently Pugs look at blacks if they - ahem - say the right things.

;-)

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Pugs claimed that Obama, the black Dem, did not have enough experience although he was a legislator for decades, including being a US Senator, along with being a constitutional law professor for many years.

But, black Pugs have been touted by the GOP flock even though their experience was limited to things like runing a pizza company and being a physician.

It's amazing how differently Pugs look at blacks if they - ahem - say the right things.

;-)
What is it they always say?

Oh...right. It's different!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
that is exactly true. this is the only reason romney is now talking about running again. he doesn't believe christie or jeb bush or rick perry can win.

i don't believe romney can win.
I don't think any campaigner whose thrust is negative can win. I see one of the most common factors in the elections of Reagan, Clinton and Obama as their positive approaches to campaigning. Morning in America. A Man from Hope. Yes, we can.

Not America, Shrouded in darkness. Not Abandon Hope All Ye Who Live in The USA. No, we can't.

;-)

Racist.

Racist.