• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Benghazi

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ahhh........ getting a little pissed? If you want to stomp your foot like a child, fine.

Admit it. You CHOOSE not to know the facts because they destroy your false Narrative.
Admit it, you cannot provide your version of the facts because they'd be so easily refuted.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
There is no excuse for the loss of these men. No excuse at all for the lies that followed that utterly disrespected them.
Never forget.
OH MY GOD!!! Today is 9/11/2018, the anniversary of the attack of the WTC while we had a sitting Republican President.

Today, 9/11/2018 when the news is all about 3000 killed under your guy's watch, Woodward's book, the Mueller Investigation, the guy/gal in the WH outing your boy Trump, the hurricane in Puerto Rico last year that Trump has shrugged off, and you AGAIN start the Benghazi crap.

HEY FOLKS!!! Let's chant BENGHAZI over and over and maybe it will distract from the above. LOL

Hey...maybe the impending hurricane can be a distraction. Just so it doesn't remind anyone of the piss poor job Trump did after the one in Puerto Rico. They're still dying over there.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You have no idea what I am able to do ..........you are too busy lying.
Hurry and do it...like you DIDN'T provide facts for the lies you told about Obama's speech to the UN. I still have the link for your lies.

Spamature

President
There is no excuse for the loss of these men. No excuse at all for the lies that followed that utterly disrespected them.
Never forget.
Never forget indeed.

The Phoenix memo is a letter sent to FBI headquarters on July 10, 2001 by FBI special agent Kenneth Williams recommending the assembling of a worldwide listing of civil aviation schools.[1] Williams, then stationed in Phoenix, Arizona, was at the time investigating students at some of these schools for possible terrorist links.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11 attacks.

Jen

Senator
Hurry and do it...like you DIDN'T provide facts for the lies you told about Obama's speech to the UN. I still have the link for your lies.
I didn't lie, but keep your links. You had "proof" that I voted for Bush ........until you didn't. You are the dishonest one, Nina, and you know it.

Never forget indeed.

The Phoenix memo is a letter sent to FBI headquarters on July 10, 2001 by FBI special agent Kenneth Williams recommending the assembling of a worldwide listing of civil aviation schools.[1] Williams, then stationed in Phoenix, Arizona, was at the time investigating students at some of these schools for possible terrorist links.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11 attacks.
Too bad Bill Clinton was busy getting a bj from one of his employees. He may have gotten Bin Laden when he had the chance.

Jen

Senator
OH MY GOD!!! Today is 9/11/2018, the anniversary of the attack of the WTC while we had a sitting Republican President.

Today, 9/11/2018 when the news is all about 3000 killed under your guy's watch, Woodward's book, the Mueller Investigation, the guy/gal in the WH outing your boy Trump, the hurricane in Puerto Rico last year that Trump has shrugged off, and you AGAIN start the Benghazi crap.

HEY FOLKS!!! Let's chant BENGHAZI over and over and maybe it will distract from the above. LOL

Hey...maybe the impending hurricane can be a distraction. Just so it doesn't remind anyone of the piss poor job Trump did after the one in Puerto Rico. They're still dying over there.
Both events happened on September 11. I am not a Bush fan and never was, but he handled the 9/11/2001 event with integrity. Unfortunately, when our people were massacred and killed on another 9/11.........the Obama administration sat on their hands and let them die.

I'm not sure what all your other blathering her involves but one thing I know for sure from your posts is that you don't give a hoot about the four men who died in Benghazi and, in fact, you hold them in disdain just as your heroes Obama and Hillary do. Your every posts about Benghazi screams that you are glad those men are dead.

Jen

Senator
Why lie, of course you voted for Bush...twice.
I did not vote for Bush at all. The Bush family is Globalist and I never have been. But you are too vapid to remember that I have stated this for years.........you prefer your own lies to truth 100% of the time.

Jen

Senator

@NinaS is here proving and proclaiming that she hated those men who died in Benghazi. Any lie Obama and Hillary want to tell is fine.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That perpetually drunk old hag has forgotten more than she remembers. And she didn't care enough about those she had murdered to remember them in the first place.........like the 12 year old raped girl who she demonized in order to get the rapist out of prison.
Lie count:
1. Hillary is a perpetual drunk. Bullshit.
2. Hillary murdered people. More bullshit.
3. Hillary got a rapist out of prison.

Wow. Three lies in two sentences....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did not vote for Bush at all. The Bush family is Globalist and I never have been. But you are too vapid to remember that I have stated this for years.........you prefer your own lies to truth 100% of the time.
Just keep lying...it is fun to watch.

Jen

Senator
Lie count:
1. Hillary is a perpetual drunk. Bullshit.
2. Hillary murdered people. More bullshit.
3. Hillary got a rapist out of prison.

Wow. Three lies in two sentences....
You're projecting. So desperate. So pathetic. So funny.

Spamature

President
Too bad Bill Clinton was busy getting a bj from one of his employees. He may have gotten Bin Laden when he had the chance.
Bush had 8 yrs to get him and he failed. It only took Obama 3 to track him done and put his carcass on the ocean's floor.

Trump just let Russia attack our people in Cuba. But you know he'll get the back of Putin's hand if he say a bad word about his pimp. So both he and you will remain silent about this attack too.

Boca

Governor
Would you like to talk about lies? How about the lie told about US troops being told to stand down. That was a lie. Then there was the lie that a US general and an admiral had been removed from their commands for ordering the preparation for a military response. Those were lies. Oh yeah, remember the republican version that said no help was sent?
That was also a lie.
Since you challenged Jen to prove...take a shot at proving those.

EatTheRich

President
Don’t feel like that, @Jen ... just because you were shown to be wrong and dishonest in this one thread doesn’t mean you can’t redeem yourself if you start basing your positions on the facts instead of making up favs to suit your positions.