• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Benghazi

Bush had 8 yrs to get him and he failed. It only took Obama 3 to track him done and put his carcass on the ocean's floor.

Trump just let Russia attack our people in Cuba. But you know he'll get the back of Putin's hand if he say a bad word about his pimp. So both he and you will remain silent about this attack too.
You've lost your English once again, comrade. No more vodka for you.

Jen

Senator
Don’t feel like that, @Jen ... just because you were shown to be wrong and dishonest in this one thread doesn’t mean you can’t redeem yourself if you start basing your positions on the facts instead of making up favs to suit your positions.
Ahhhh...........you are so upset you have to lie about the subject of my post. <smirk>

I knew you wouldn't talk about it. Are you as frightened of Putin as Trump is, or are you even more frightened by him ?

Which is it ?
I'm frightened that whoever is in charge of you isn't going to take away your belt and shoelaces when this doesn't go your way.

Spamature

President
I'm frightened that whoever is in charge of you isn't going to take away your belt and shoelaces when this doesn't go your way.
You sure do think a lot about people killing themselves, post, after post, after post, plus your delusional suicide sig.

Don't you think you need help ?

You sure do think a lot about people killing themselves, post, after post, after post, plus your delusional suicide sig.

Don't you think you need help ?
Sadly, I'm on suicide watch duty with you. I know it's just a matter of time, hence my demands that your caregivers divest you of anything you can use to harm yourself. This is an important step before you go into the cell.

There is no excuse for the loss of these men. No excuse at all for the lies that followed that utterly disrespected them.
Never forget.
Fairness Fairies

On all sides, the designated opinionists are afraid to blame Ambassador Stevens's desire for privacy in order to practice his multicultural Gayism.

So you have read an interview with some of the attackers that day and know that they were not at all motivated by the anti-Muslim video? How about the attackers in Cairo the day before? There were violent demonstrations against US embassies and consulates around the world the day before the attack in Benghazi. The Libyan interior minister, the AP and Reuters all told the same story...there had been a demonstration down the street from the consulate. Men with weapons arrived and attacked the front of the consulate...the demonstration had been about the video.

Would you like to talk about lies? How about the lie told about US troops being told to stand down. That was a lie. Then there was the lie that a US general and an admiral had been removed from their commands for ordering the preparation for a military response. Those were lies. Oh yeah, remember the republican version that said no help was sent?
That was also a lie.
Duodhimmiopoly

The lie that both sides have to preach is that hot-headed Muslime thrill-killers wouldn't go postal over an amateurish video.

Never forget indeed.

The Phoenix memo is a letter sent to FBI headquarters on July 10, 2001 by FBI special agent Kenneth Williams recommending the assembling of a worldwide listing of civil aviation schools.[1] Williams, then stationed in Phoenix, Arizona, was at the time investigating students at some of these schools for possible terrorist links.

Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11 attacks.
Fools Forever Fight the Last War

Neo-Condi Rice had never even heard of Al Qaida until she was asked to cram for a perfunctory speech on terrorism. She was hired to restart the Cold War with Russia, which is why she had us occupy Afghanistan.

Preppyboy Bush was brought up with the old-fashioned patrician anti-semitism. He thought Moslem terrorism was a "Jew problem." His Daddy, too, blamed our Middle East problems on Israeli pushiness and other traits he was brought up to assign to Jews.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you won't, so you lied.....case closed.
does that mean you lied everytim I've asked for evidence and you refused that you were lying? Jen has failed to provide any supporting links in this thread. Is she lying?

S

Sickofleft

The Obama Administration lied about the attacks on the consulate from the start. The attacks were never about movie. How do we know this for sure.....

Hillary Clinton's emails she told her counter parts in the region after the attack (as well as her daughter) that it was a terrorist attack.....................bet she wishes she had bleach bit those ones as well...

Speaking of the movie that nobody ever saw....if the poor bastard who made it is still in jail on some bullshit parole violation.......isn't about time to let him out. I am sure he has learned his lesson for not listening to the "betters"......

Jen

Senator
The Obama Administration lied about the attacks on the consulate from the start. The attacks were never about movie. How do we know this for sure.....

Hillary Clinton's emails she told her counter parts in the region after the attack (as well as her daughter) that it was a terrorist attack.....................bet she wishes she had bleach bit those ones as well...

Speaking of the movie that nobody ever saw....if the poor bastard who made it is still in jail on some bullshit parole violation.......isn't about time to let him out. I am sure he has learned his lesson for not listening to the "betters"......
Keeping in mind that those on this thread who are demanding "proof" of the lie and asking in bewildered fashion "what was the lie?" will never see your post here, nor would they have seen mine had I accommodated their please to produce proof. When a person knows truth would collapse their narrative, they will never allow themselves to see that proof.

S

Sickofleft

Keeping in mind that those on this thread who are demanding "proof" of the lie and asking in bewildered fashion "what was the lie?" will never see your post here, nor would they have seen mine had I accommodated their please to produce proof. When a person knows truth would collapse their narrative, they will never allow themselves to see that proof.
It's a new tactic of theirs, they either demand proof of something that nobody on this board has access too or they repeatedly claim that reports etc. confirm things they clearly don't.

It's amusing until I think.............its people like this that currently run our MSM.