• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Benghazi

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lame attempt? Really she states in the email flat out:

We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the Film. It was a planned attack not a protest.

Actual facts destroy your narrative as usual....soooooo sorry about that......... :rolleyes:

Nobody has ever seen the movie, what appeared on Youtube was a trailer.

Keep trying.
That is funny...it was a trailer, not a movie...of course that means a lot...:rolleyes:

Let's be specific....please link to the quote where Hillary lied.

I already provided you with links to the Libyan interior minister, AP, Reuters and Al Jezeera telling the narrative of the crowd gathering up the street, motivated by the video and becoming the attack on the consulate. I have also given you quotes where Rice and others said the attack in Libya was in response to the attacks in Cairo and elsewhere....which were motivated by the video.

Lastly: So what? If they were wrong about what motivated the planners of the attack...what difference did it make? Do you actually think any news related to Benghazi would have had an impact on Romney's chances? I do not and I can guarantee that Obama was not under any such impression. It was a terrorist attack. We did not have intel that it was coming. We did not have intel that people in Cairo would attack the embassy there.

It isn't like there was a presidential PDB warning "Al Qaeda determined to attack in Benghazi".

Last edited:
S

Sickofleft

That is funny...it was a trailer, not a movie...of course that means a lot...:rolleyes:

Let's be specific....please link to the quote where Hillary lied.
It actually does mean a lot, see a movie and a movie trailer are not the same things. You are accusing people of lying by saying "nobody ever saw the movie" nobody ever did see the movie, if they saw anything at all it was a trailer for said movie........more likely the riots were caused by word of mouth because the trailer came down pretty quickly.

Can't get more specific then the Sec of States own words to the Egyptian PM as compared to what two of the families (Woods and Smith) stated they were told by her.

This should be specific enough: The entire Administration lied about this.

The Obama Administration lied about the attacks on the consulate from the start. The attacks were never about movie. How do we know this for sure.....

Hillary Clinton's emails she told her counter parts in the region after the attack (as well as her daughter) that it was a terrorist attack.....................bet she wishes she had bleach bit those ones as well...

Speaking of the movie that nobody ever saw....if the poor bastard who made it is still in jail on some bullshit parole violation.......isn't about time to let him out. I am sure he has learned his lesson for not listening to the "betters"......
Sheik the Half-Baked

Have you seen the movie? It is in the interest of both sides of the specious spectrum to withhold that key part of the picture.

Right, funny Hillary Clinton told the Egyptian Prime Minister it had nothing to do with a movie..........

Odd that.....:rolleyes:

Section of her email to him:

Freedom of a Leech to Screech

To hillary and her spoiled bossy clique, protests are sacred, especially by Arab Springers. The anti-democratic SCROTUS has decreed them as a way to humiliate the majority for allowing these insult-fests to be pushed in our faces as a "Constitutional Right."

S

Sickofleft

Lastly: So what? If they were wrong about what motivated the planners of the attack...what difference did it make? Do you actually think any news related to Benghazi would have had an impact on Romney's chances? I do not and I can guarantee that Obama was not under any such impression. It was a terrorist attack. We did not have intel that it was coming. We did not have intel that people in Cairo would attack the embassy there.
Obviously they did because they lied about it from the beginning.

S

Sickofleft

I already provided you with links to the Libyan interior minister, AP, Reuters and Al Jezeera telling the narrative of the crowd gathering up the street, motivated by the video and becoming the attack on the consulate. I have also given you quotes where Rice and others said the attack in Libya was in response to the attacks in Cairo and elsewhere....which were motivated by the video.
o_O

I gave you Hillary Clinton in her own words to the Egyptian Prime Minister from a State Department document. A statement that directly contradicts everything the Administration claimed afterwards.

I rest my case.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
o_O

I gave you Hillary Clinton in her own words to the Egyptian Prime Minister from a State Department document. A statement that directly contradicts everything the Administration claimed afterwards.

I rest my case.
You should rest your case...it needs it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It actually does mean a lot, see a movie and a movie trailer are not the same things. You are accusing people of lying by saying "nobody ever saw the movie" nobody ever did see the movie, if they saw anything at all it was a trailer for said movie........more likely the riots were caused by word of mouth because the trailer came down pretty quickly.

Can't get more specific then the Sec of States own words to the Egyptian PM as compared to what two of the families (Woods and Smith) stated they were told by her.

This should be specific enough: The entire Administration lied about this.
Here is a timeline of what was said and when. Please point out one lie.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/the-benghazi-timeline-clinton-edition/

S

Sickofleft

Here is a timeline of what was said and when. Please point out one lie.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/the-benghazi-timeline-clinton-edition/

Clinton: Religious freedom and religious tolerance are essential to the stability of any nation, any people. Hatred and violence in the name of religion only poison the well. All people of faith and good will know that the actions of a small and savage group in Benghazi do not honor religion or God in any way. Nor do they speak for the more than 1 billion Muslims around the world, many of whom have shown an outpouring of support during this time.

Unfortunately, however, over the last 24 hours, we have also seen violence spread elsewhere. Some seek to justify this behavior as a response to inflammatory, despicable material posted on the Internet. As I said earlier today, the United States rejects both the content and the message of that video. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. At our meeting earlier today, my colleague, the foreign minister of Morocco, said that all prophets should be respected because they are all symbols of our humanity, for all humanity.

But both of us were crystal clear in this paramount message: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind. And we look to leaders around the world to stand up and speak out against violence, and to take steps to protect diplomatic missions from attack.

If you don't understand that she equates the attacks with the video in this statement there is no hope for you.

Not that you ever will but you should (if you still thought for yourself) contrast the above with her message to the Egyptian PM, what she told her daughter and what the rest of the Administration was saying...

They were lying the whole time.

EatTheRich

President
Clinton: Religious freedom and religious tolerance are essential to the stability of any nation, any people. Hatred and violence in the name of religion only poison the well. All people of faith and good will know that the actions of a small and savage group in Benghazi do not honor religion or God in any way. Nor do they speak for the more than 1 billion Muslims around the world, many of whom have shown an outpouring of support during this time.

Unfortunately, however, over the last 24 hours, we have also seen violence spread elsewhere. Some seek to justify this behavior as a response to inflammatory, despicable material posted on the Internet. As I said earlier today, the United States rejects both the content and the message of that video. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. At our meeting earlier today, my colleague, the foreign minister of Morocco, said that all prophets should be respected because they are all symbols of our humanity, for all humanity.

But both of us were crystal clear in this paramount message: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind. And we look to leaders around the world to stand up and speak out against violence, and to take steps to protect diplomatic missions from attack.

If you don't understand that she equates the attacks with the video in this statement there is no hope for you.

Not that you ever will but you should (if you still thought for yourself) contrast the above with her message to the Egyptian PM, what she told her daughter and what the rest of the Administration was saying...

She doesn’t equate the cause of the attacks with the video. She points out ... accurately ... that some people sought to justify some of the many attacks “elsewhere” than Benghazi to which she was referring by pointing to the video.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

There was violence in at least a dozen cities. Yes, she associates the attack in Benghazi with the attacks in Cairo, Islamabad, Gaza, Baghdad, Kabul...and a lot other cities.

There is nowhere in that message that she states the terrorists in Benghazi attacked because of the video.

S

Sickofleft

There was violence in at least a dozen cities. Yes, she associates the attack in Benghazi with the attacks in Cairo, Islamabad, Gaza, Baghdad, Kabul...and a lot other cities.

There is nowhere in that message that she states the terrorists in Benghazi attacked because of the video.
Like I said there is no hope for you.