• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BenghaziGate! Didja catch Trey Gowdy on the Fox this morning?

fairsheet

Senator
Holy shit.....from his suit, to his hair, to his accent....the guy's a bleach blond dead ringer for Alfalfa! When is the GOP gonna figure this out? I'm sure Issa's constituents and Gowdy's constituents love these guys as if they were their own babies but.....

Issa looks like a mobster and Gowdy looks like a buffoon.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Never heard of Trey Gowdy,

but he does somehow look familiar. ;)

Hope you're never called on to be a visual witness in a trial. The only even halfway close resemblance is in the color of the hair--and that might be due to lighting. Not a single feature is similar.

fairsheet

Senator
N-Swimmer and Charcat, ya had to see him as I saw him on Fox this morning. Then...I think you'd know exactly what I'm talking about!

NightSwimmer

Senator
N-Swimmer and Charcat, ya had to see him as I saw him on Fox this morning. Then...I think you'd know exactly what I'm talking about!
I'm not going to watch Fox News just for an opportunity to laugh at this fool, but it probably looked similar to this?
There are numerous videos on YouTube of Gowdy being interviewed on Fox News. I'd still never heard of him. Fox News interviews probably amount to his greatest accomplishment since being elected to Congress.

GordonGecko

President
I was really wondering if Boehner might name to head the Committee some sane, rational, open-minded, non-rabid partisan who was actually interested in the truth, not a witch-hunt to satisfy the Obama Derangement Syndromers....and who would have mountains of credibility outside of the Rightwing Echo Chamber Media.....

but instead he picked Trey Gowdy. :)

NightSwimmer

Senator
I was really wondering if Boehner might name to head the Committee some sane, rational, open-minded, non-rabid partisan who was actually interested in the truth, not a witch-hunt to satisfy the Obama Derangement Syndromers....and who would have mountains of credibility outside of the Rightwing Echo Chamber Media.....

Boehner is still thumbing his nose at the Tea Party.

Can't say that I blame him. They've made his life miserable since 2010.

GordonGecko

President
Boehner is still thumbing his nose at the Tea Party.

Can't say that I blame him. They've made his life miserable since 2010.
Throw them a bone with Gowdy and the Select Committee and a wild goose chase for the ODS dreaming of an Obama impeachment......then backstab them on immigration reform.

Oh, I can see it coming. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President

I think Boehner picked that kook to get revenge on the GOP loons who forced him to create yet another Benghazi committee.

;-)

GordonGecko

President
I think Boehner picked that kook to get revenge on the GOP loons who forced him to create yet another Benghazi committee.

;-)
The Benghazi Committee is to keep the Base "happy" and distracted....with visions of sugar plums and Obama impeachments dancing in their heads.

Even some of the Right knows it's a hoax....but naturally can't say it openly. It's like being the older sibling who knows Santa Claus isn't real. :)

BTW, I THINK Trey Gowdy played on "Star Trek: The Next Generation"-

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Holy shit.....from his suit, to his hair, to his accent....the guy's a bleach blond dead ringer for Alfalfa! When is the GOP gonna figure this out? I'm sure Issa's constituents and Gowdy's constituents love these guys as if they were their own babies but.....

Trey Gowdy, in congress since 2011, was on Morning Joe this AM. he talked as if he were tossing red meat to constituents at a town hall meeting. no sophistication or statesmanship. it was cringe-worthy. might be worse than Issa.
Boehner made a terrible mistake......or he did this on purpose.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Trey Gowdy, in congress since 2011, was on Morning Joe this AM. he talked as if he were tossing red meat to constituents at a town hall meeting. no sophistication or statesmanship. it was cringe-worthy. might be worse than Issa.

Boehner is knee-capping the Tea Party with their own gun. ;)

Mytzlplk

Governor

Without a full coffee load I first thought you meant ALF.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Benghazi Committee is to keep the Base "happy" and distracted....with visions of sugar plums and Obama impeachments dancing in their heads.

Even some of the Right knows it's a hoax....but naturally can't say it openly. It's like being the older sibling who knows Santa Claus isn't real. :)

BTW, I THINK Trey Gowdy played on "Star Trek: The Next Generation"-

Even George Will told these wackos to knock it off.

They can't help themselves.

;-)

fairsheet

Senator
You'd know better than I, but I've heard rumors that Boehner might get himself reelected and then resign. If I were him, that's what I'd do. If that's his plan, we might see him poke a few more sticks in the eyes of the Tea Partiers, before he goes.