• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernanke: GOP restraining economic growth

fairsheet

Senator

A year ago, the Mitt/GOP was still suggesting that we'd be in economic wine and roses, if we only did things their way. Since then, they've dropped virtually that entire pretense. Now, ALL they have is that it'd be all good if we only did the opposite of whatever Obama's doing.

For what it's worth, I think the thing that through them for their biggest evonomic loop, was when it became obvious that Euro-austerity wasn't turning out very well.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
when the history of Bernanke's tenure is written, there will be a catalog of all the ways he told the repubs to stop their sabotage.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I disagree with much of the Republican economics... but Ben Bernanke is someone I laugh at as far as having any sort of economic credibility.

Just look up how Ron Paul cooks him for dinner every time he reports to congress.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Ficus said: I disagree with much of the Republican economics.

you may say that, but your spam posts indicate that you know jack about the topic.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Ficus said: I disagree with much of the Republican economics.

you may say that, but your spam posts indicate that you know jack about the topic.
I know jack?

Are you actually defending Bernanke?

And... if you're going to constantly refer to those who listen to Rush, Hannity and such as brainwashed... I'd say it's not wise to reference Rachael Maddow...