• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernie calls Warren's bluff

TBLee

Governor
I don't know about all that. I do know that she made a stink about his having said that a woman cannot be elected president. Then he flatly denies it. Then she just let that go. You don't find that odd? What I find is that he called her on her seeming lie
I am not a fan of Bernie's, but I am not buying her story. Being that she has been caught in so many other lies, I believe this is just another one she can add to her ever growing list.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I am not a fan of Bernie's, but I am not buying her story. Being that she has been caught in so many other lies, I believe this is just another one she can add to her ever growing list.
How many “lies” has Warren told?

Got a list/link?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's good to know Trump supporters are at least consistent with their sexism.....women are the liars.
you must be referring to warrens unsubstantiated backhand.

sexism, who?

please dont make shit up in my thread. particularly slander.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
an odd circumstance.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're the one who knee jerk pulled a Trump....dub the woman a liar.
knee jerk? no.

i watched the debate. observed her lack of affirmation when bernie denied it occurred.

and my words above are plain english. if you point out my calling her a liar. or something substantive beyond your made up shit...i'll admit such a stance exists.

if no, i'll punt you for your thread jacking...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
knee jerk? no.

i watched the debate. observed her lack of affirmation when bernie denied it occurred.

and my words above are plain english. if you point out my calling her a liar. or something substantive beyond your made up shit...i'll admit such a stance exists.

if no, i'll punt you for your thread jacking...
No, you decided the woman was a liar when what we had were 2 people having different recollections of a prior conversation.

TBLee

Governor
How many “lies” has Warren told?

Got a list/link?
Here are a few:
She lied about her parents having to elope because of racism against her mother, who was white. She lied about being the first nursing mother to take the bar exam in New Jersey (which doesn’t keep such records). She lied about being a “single mom” when she met her second and present husband (she was still married, and had not yet filed for divorce). She lied about the death of Michael Brown, which was not a murder. Lately Warren has been telling a story about how a boss supposedly fired her from a teaching gig after discerning at a glance that she was pregnant. Her own previous telling was otherwise: She walked away from that job. And of course, the whopped....She is a Native American.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How do you know she's "making shit up"?
the same way you know shes not.

further...because when challenged, she relented....bernie didnt allow it to pass.

so, immediately everybody is a sexist who does not support the unsubstantiated, simpley because a woman said it?