• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernie calls Warren's bluff

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the link btw. I hadn't seen that little post-debate exchange. Look at the look on both their faces before the video starts. They didn't smoke the peace pipe. Hard feelings linger.
methinks he didnt appreciate the broadside..

BobbyT

Governor
surely.

it's the silly backhands i disagree with..

my motive isnt driven by the fact any persone is a male or a female.
and i take issue with those that blurt such a thing out...and call it a discussion

you arent such a person are you?
Am I such a person? Depends on your mood I guess. "silly backhand" is a frequent assertion you make that is impossible to predict or define and also depends upon your mood. Neither your question about me nor your 'silly backhand' assertions are interesting.

Someone can read your posts and your routine positions vis a vis women v men and come to a conclusion as to whether you trend one way or another. Hence discussion - it's reliant on information gleaned over time and is not just 'blurting out a thing.'

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Am I such a person? Depends on your mood I guess. "silly backhand" is a frequent assertion you make that is impossible to predict or define and also depends upon your mood. Neither your question about me nor your 'silly backhand' assertions are interesting.

Someone can read your posts and your routine positions vis a vis women v men and come to a conclusion as to whether you trend one way or another. Hence discussion - it's reliant on information gleaned over time and is not just 'blurting out a thing.'
then dont partake.

How would you suggest she differentiate herself from Bernie?
Poke and Taunt Us

"Many moons ago, this paleface sayum a squaw can't never no be chief. Then him speakum with forked tongue and say him no say. Braves like him never brave. Him makum smoke signals that are little puffs nobody can see. Him can nohow be called no Long Knife. Squaws never whoop when in his tent."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Poke and Taunt Us

"Many moons ago, this paleface sayum a squaw can't never no be chief. Then him speakum with forked tongue and say him no say. Braves like him never brave. Him makum smoke signals that are little puffs nobody can see. Him can nohow be called no Long Knife. Squaws never whoop when in his tent."
Have to say.....not bad, not bad at all. :)

in case you hadn't heard, a few days ago Elizabeth Warren asserted that years ago Bernie Sanders told her that a woman could not be elected president. Yesterday during the debate Bernie Sanders denied that that ever occurred.

Seems to me over the last few days Elizabeth Warren elected to go the make some shit up route. Yesterday during the debate Bernie called her on it. She apparently relented, rather than affirming factually that it happened.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/jan/14/democratic-debate-live-news-tonight-bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-biden-latest-updates-2020

That's the system, welcome to The Reality America Show. This may be one contributing factor to the reason we must export our "way of life" via endless slaughter.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's the system, welcome to The Reality America Show. This may be one contributing factor to the reason we must export our "way of life" via endless slaughter.

Slaughter whom? In the name of what... something that may or may not have been said?

Colorforms

Senator
in case you hadn't heard, a few days ago Elizabeth Warren asserted that years ago Bernie Sanders told her that a woman could not be elected president. Yesterday during the debate Bernie Sanders denied that that ever occurred.

Seems to me over the last few days Elizabeth Warren elected to go the make some shit up route. Yesterday during the debate Bernie called her on it. She apparently relented, rather than affirming factually that it happened.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/jan/14/democratic-debate-live-news-tonight-bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-biden-latest-updates-2020
Are we even sure she's a woman? It just could have been a story her mom told her when she was a little something or another.