• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernie Sanders main talking point is that Fidel Castro was a God

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The democratic party as it exist now is an example of humanity at its worst.

Pray for America
Ummm Ok...I posted last night that Bloomberg said Bernie was being helped by Russia...but I also had a link.

Also the Democratic party as slave owners and they were was probably worse, but today's Democrats pretending the leopard has changed his spots comes a close second.

So you think Trump is a unifying force? His name calling, insults, lies...those are all things we should see as great examples of leadership? His betrayal of our allies and embrace of people like Kim Jung Un are shameful...and most of us are not proud of him in the least.

He wants reporters silienced if they criticize him. He wants media to be censored if they aren't backing him 100%. Government appointees and employees are now being reviewed for the unemployment line if not 100% loyal to him.

I think we've all had a good look at the cretins and throwbacks Don unites.

Ummm Ok...I posted last night that Bloomberg said Bernie was being helped by Russia...but I also had a link.

Also the Democratic party as slave owners and they were was probably worse, but today's Democrats pretending the leopard has changed his spots comes a close second.
Oh Bloomie said so huh? Jeebus.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So people in the South had slaves a 150 years ago. At that time there was no republican party in the South. In 1964 there were exactly 10 republicans in congress from southern states. The democrats pushed through the civil rights act...it was signed into law by a democrat. It was forced on the southern states by democrats.

The southern racist democrats became southern racist republicans and when last I checked there were over 100 republican members of congress from southern states.
None of whom are black. The racism changed sides.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So people in the South had slaves a 150 years ago. At that time there was no republican party in the South. In 1964 there were exactly 10 republicans in congress from southern states. The democrats pushed through the civil rights act...it was signed into law by a democrat. It was forced on the southern states by democrats.

The southern racist democrats became southern racist republicans and when last I checked there were over 100 republican members of congress from southern states.
None of whom are black. The racism changed sides.
Nope! Civil rights were pushed through in 1870...Where the fvck were you Democrats then...Out creating the KKK.

Nope! Civil rights were pushed through in 1870...Where the fvck were you Democrats then...Out creating the KKK.
We all know when the Dixiecrats shifted over love.

Case in point, a real "race mixer" who sired black babies while opposing human rights for all.

James Strom Thurmond Sr. (December 5, 1902 – June 26, 2003) was an American politician who served for 48 years as a United States Senator from South Carolina. He ran for president in 1948 as the Dixiecrat candidate on a States Rights platform supporting racial segregation. He received 2.4% of the popular vote and 39 electoral votes but failed to defeat Harry Truman. Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Southern Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican.

A magnet for controversy during his nearly half-century Senate career, Thurmond switched parties because of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and his support for Republican presidential candidate Senator Barry Goldwater. In the months before switching, he had "been critical of the Democratic Administration for ... enactment of the Civil Rights Law",[2] while Goldwater "boasted of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act, and made it part of his platform."[3] Thurmond left office as the only member of either chamber of Congress to reach the age of 100 while still in office, and as the oldest-serving and longest-serving senator in U.S. history (although he was later surpassed in the latter by Robert Byrd and Daniel Inouye).[4] Thurmond holds the record as the longest-serving member of Congress to serve exclusively in the Senate. He is also the longest-serving Republican member of Congress in U.S. history. At 14 years, he was also the longest-serving Dean of the United States Senate in U.S. history.

In opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1957, he conducted the longest speaking filibuster ever by a lone senator, at 24 hours and 18 minutes in length.[5] In the 1960s, he opposed the civil rights legislation of 1964 and 1965 to end segregation and enforce the constitutional rights of African-American citizens, including basic suffrage. Despite being a pro-segregation Dixiecrat, he insisted he was not a racist, but was opposed to excessive federal authority, which he attributed to Communist agitators.[6]

Starting in the 1970s, he moderated his position on race, but continued to defend his early segregationist campaigns on the basis of states' rights in the context of Southern society at the time.[7] He never fully renounced his earlier positions.[8]
[9]

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So if anyone from Bernie's campaign is meeting with Russians we should conduct an investigation, right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you think Trump is a unifying force? His name calling, insults, lies...those are all things we should see as great examples of leadership? His betrayal of our allies and embrace of people like Kim Jung Un are shameful...and most of us are not proud of him in the least.

He wants reporters silienced if they criticize him. He wants media to be censored if they aren't backing him 100%. Government appointees and employees are now being reviewed for the unemployment line if not 100% loyal to him.
well, i'd say let's move forward and have a discussion..but then again..i didnt say any of that.. so.. now what..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
who cares? Were you even invited to the party?
what do you mean? play the game. trump wanted to build something in moscow. = bad. russia = bad. bad bad.

the crazies taught us this.

can't be a who cares now not by the measures and rules of this silly game...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
well, then theres the small matter of his being a russian asset
That is based on all those meetings his campaign advisors are having with Russians or his advisor being an advisor to the Kremlin as well as to the campaign? Oops..that was Trump, wasn't it.