• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernie Sanders (NOT dead of corona) drops White House quest

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I would prefer Biden over Bernie any day but my confusion with this is Bernie was in 2nd place. Why would the person in 2nd drop out?

I am not wishing anything bad on Biden ever but what if something happened to Biden. He gets Coronavirus and passes away. Then the democrats go and pick their nominee when it could have been Bernie sitting there with the most delegates.

There was no logical reason for him to drop out.
The Democrats finally agreed to the monetary figure he was asking for to take a dive.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Republicans are locked in to the biggest horse‘s ass ever to hold a government position. He also lies and makes a jackass of himself every time he gets in front of a camera or a microphone too..He’s a real peach....lol
If trump is so stupid, as so many Leftists assert, how is it he beat the living shit out of the smartest woman in the world without wrinkling his suit?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day . . .
Sanders is slightly more coherent than Biden but he says equally stupid things. Hopefully this will be his last hurrah. 125 years-old is time to stop running for president and just accept that it's not going to happen.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If trump is so stupid, as so many Leftists assert, how is it he beat the living shit out of the smartest woman in the world without wrinkling his suit?
He won by small margins in a few key states and ooozed in there. That was after a 40 year campaign of smears and lies against Clinton. That was enhanced by endless congressional investigations designed to bring her numbers down run by a bunch of jackals in the GOP controlled Congress along with James Comey’s announcement that she was still under FBI investigation a week before the election. Sometimes EVERYTHING just goes your way. We’ll soon see if he can pull another rabbit out of his ass in November. One thing he has going for him is that the Democrats have a great talent for shooting themselves in the foot. It should be interesting, that’s for sure.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He won by small margins in a few key states and ooozed in there. That was after a 40 year campaign of smears and lies against Clinton. That was enhanced by endless congressional investigations designed to bring her numbers down run by a bunch of jackals in the GOP controlled Congress along with James Comey’s announcement that she was still under FBI investigation a week before the election. Sometimes EVERYTHING just goes your way. We’ll soon see if he can pull another rabbit out of his ass in November. One thing he has going for him is that the Democrats have a great talent for shooting themselves in the foot. It should be interesting, that’s for sure.
Endless investigations designed to bring her numbers down? That seems just a wee bit hypocritical, Jack, to speak of endless investigations, given that your side has one false and made-up impeachment sham against our president. And spends 90% of it's time trying to create more phony investigations. All because you folks know you cannot beat him in November.

Could it be maybe that her inability to draw a crowd of more than 10 or 15 people (most of them her staffers and security people) without a rapper concert backing her up. And the fact that she stumbled around like a drunk standing up in a kayak, falling down stairs, falling off of curbs, and generally giving the appearance of a person with one foot in the grave. Her in-coherency is matched only by the babbling of Joe Biden.
And yet the Piss Stream Media did everything humanly possibly to hide her afflictions and pump up her numbers.
Bottom line is Clinton lost the election because more people wanted Trump to be president than wanted her to be. She's a loser, always will be. She is only rich because she is a criminal and is married to a criminal.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Endless investigations designed to bring her numbers down? That seems just a wee bit hypocritical, Jack, to speak of endless investigations, given that your side has one false and made-up impeachment sham against our president. And spends 90% of it's time trying to create more phony investigations. All because you folks know you cannot beat him in November.

Could it be maybe that her inability to draw a crowd of more than 10 or 15 people (most of them her staffers and security people) without a rapper concert backing her up. And the fact that she stumbled around like a drunk standing up in a kayak, falling down stairs, falling off of curbs, and generally giving the appearance of a person with one foot in the grave. Her in-coherency is matched only by the babbling of Joe Biden.
And yet the Piss Stream Media did everything humanly possibly to hide her afflictions and pump up her numbers.
Bottom line is Clinton lost the election because more people wanted Trump to be president than wanted her to be. She's a loser, always will be. She is only rich because she is a criminal and is married to a criminal.
I agree that she was not a very charismatic campaigner nor a great speaker or rally leader. Her voice which is usually very pleasant is very annoying when she tries to yell. Despite that, she barely lost and actually got more votes than Trump. Trump‘s campaign led by Roger Ailes’ team at Fox News and brilliant political hatchet men like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone along with Fox trained bullshit artist deluxe Kelleyanne Conway were way better than the dolts running Hillary’s campaign.

It was a perfect storm for Trump. DNC emails stolen by Russian intel groups were strategically released to piss off Sanders voters, years of Clinton trashing over the tragedy in Benghazi, Comey running his mouth off about the emails twice lastly a week before the vote. (I still can’t figure out how you guys hate him). The so called Evangelical Christians proved that they have always been a bunch of phonies by supporting a lying womanizing creep and voted in doves for him.

Trump had it all go his way last time and still barely eked out a narrow victory. Now, he has had the press and congress trash him for a couple years. Even though he has whined like a little bitch the whole time, it will take it‘s toll on him. Despite what you think about Biden, a lot of people like him and not too many hate him as they hated Hillary Clinton and that now really hate Trump. If Biden hires a top notch campaign managers and keeps his foot out of his mouth, I think he has a really good chance of winning in November and even flipping the Senate and gaining seats in the house. As one who has closely followed US politics for 50 years, that’s how I see it.

BTW: Trump’s campaign heroes from last time Stone, Manafort and Ailes are all either dead or heading to jail..

Cheers

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is there any evidence that 4 million people voted illegally and that those who did all voted against Trump? If so, can you provide evidence of such?
jack4...…………..after all this time I've never seen posted or heard of "4 million"...…….she had almost 3 million more votes, but, you know as I know POTUS isn't elected due to popular vote.

Where you getting this "4 million" figure?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was suggesting that the Democratic candidate better win by 10 million votes this time instead of winning by 3 million.
Evidently the "$10million" made me scratch my head...…………..Hellray spent over a $Billion and foregot to campaign in states she thought were 'give'me's' and popular vote wasn't "3million".almost, but, no cigar

IMO, no way possible for 'Gaffe Joe' to make it to November and wonder what brokered DNC convention will be like...……………….

Trump has the 2020 NOM...…...Pres. Biden has got a hard row to hoe...……….Bernie voters demanding Joe go progressive...……...eh

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Evidently the "$10million" made me scratch my head...…………..Hellray spent over a $Billion and foregot to campaign in states she thought were 'give'me's' and popular vote wasn't "3million".almost, but, no cigar

IMO, no way possible for 'Gaffe Joe' to make it to November and wonder what brokered DNC convention will be like...……………….

Trump has the 2020 NOM...…...Pres. Biden has got a hard row to hoe...……….Bernie voters demanding Joe go progressive...……...eh
Do you still think Bloomberg is going to get the nod?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree that she was not a very charismatic campaigner nor a great speaker or rally leader. Her voice which is usually very pleasant is very annoying when she tries to yell. Despite that, she barely lost and actually got more votes than Trump. Trump‘s campaign led by Roger Ailes’ team at Fox News and brilliant political hatchet men like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone along with Fox trained bullshit artist deluxe Kelleyanne Conway were way better than the dolts running Hillary’s campaign.

It was a perfect storm for Trump. DNC emails stolen by Russian intel groups were strategically released to piss off Sanders voters, years of Clinton trashing over the tragedy in Benghazi, Comey running his mouth off about the emails twice lastly a week before the vote. (I still can’t figure out how you guys hate him). The so called Evangelical Christians proved that they have always been a bunch of phonies by supporting a lying womanizing creep and voted in doves for him.

Trump had it all go his way last time and still barely eked out a narrow victory. Now, he has had the press and congress trash him for a couple years. Even though he has whined like a little bitch the whole time, it will take it‘s toll on him. Despite what you think about Biden, a lot of people like him and not too many hate him as they hated Hillary Clinton and that now really hate Trump. If Biden hires a top notch campaign managers and keeps his foot out of his mouth, I think he has a really good chance of winning in November and even flipping the Senate and gaining seats in the house. As one who has closely followed US politics for 50 years, that’s how I see it.

BTW: Trump’s campaign heroes from last time Stone, Manafort and Ailes are all either dead or heading to jail..

Cheers
DNC emails were DNC inside job