• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bernie Sanders

Randy71

Council Member
I don't trust Hillary Clinton one bit because of the allegations that have come out against her. I dread the future if she becomes President. But I do trust Bernie Sanders. I think that he can be a great President.
Many years ago Bernie opposed segregation. Congress passed his first piece of legislation for the National Program of Cancer Registries. Because of Bernie's efforts, all 50 states now run registries to help cancer researchers gain important insight.
Sanders has been re-elected to serve eight terms as a Congressman by the people in Vermont. Bernie Sanders has integrity and that is the kind of President that I want.1200.jpg

But I do trust Bernie Sanders. I think that he can be a great President. Congress passed his first piece of legislation for the National Program of Cancer Registries. Because of Bernie's efforts, all 50 states now run registries to help cancer researchers gain important insight.
Sanders has been re-elected to serve eight terms as a Congressman by the people in Vermont. Bernie Sanders has integrity and that is the kind of President that I want.View attachment 30414
Insight From the Blind Men Describing the Elephant

Have the oncologists, inhibited freaks who don't earn a living until they are 30 years old, cured cancer? Bernie's thoughts don't go deep enough to create radical change.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
For a candidate who makes so much of HRC's wins in Southern states Dems are unlikely to win in November,he sure is putting a lot of effort into Arizona and Utah.