• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Best Coronavirus advice...

... prepare for it like you would Hurricane Coronavirus. This is a prepper event or a prepper event trial run. But prepare as if your life is going to be disrupted for weeks if not months (per U.S. authorities).

What's this mean? Pack up your family and flee inland? Seek higher ground?

My own theory is that I should limit my time in public spaces and contact with strangers. And see a doctor at once if flu like symptoms develop.

Yes I had the flu vaccine in 2019. Millions brushed it off. More than 8,000 of those are now dead in the USA. QUADRUPLE the worldwide Coronavirus toll.

What's this mean? Pack up your family and flee inland? Seek higher ground?
In Florida prepping for a hurricane means certain things 1) gas, 2)food, 3)water, 4)batteries, 5)radios, 6)cash, 7)papers 8)Pets, 9)Meds, 10)... You do the same for epidemics in general not knowing how disruptive an epidemic can become to supplies of gas, food, water, cash, ... The good thing is you're not prepping the home from being blown away.

My own theory is that I should limit my time in public spaces and contact with strangers. And see a doctor at once if flu like symptoms develop.
Be as hermit like as you can be. Stay 6 feet away from people evidently sick (and wear a RESPIRATOR at these times). If you get sick there is nothing a doctor can do for you unless you need an oxygen concentrator or antibiotics because you caught the pneumonia associated with COVID19. Don't go to the doctor to get sick or to spread a sickness if you're sick but doing well. If you're sick wear at least a mask but not if you're having a hard time breathing. Use is to prevent others from getting sick at this point. Keep hydrated and reasonably quarantined from others in the family. Make sure not to get doubly sick with COVID and the flu. Note that fecal-oral transmission is suspected so leaving AND entering any bathroom wash your hands for several seconds. Don't use the blow dryers try to use paper towels.

Yes I had the flu vaccine in 2019. Millions brushed it off. More than 8,000 of those are now dead in the USA. QUADRUPLE the worldwide Coronavirus toll.
I haven't had a flu shot for 30 years. Not sick with the flu in the last 20. At least not that I noticed.

Also, if the epidemic hits you should have a UVc light box to disinfect groceries before you put them away, mail, and anything else you feel could be contaminated.

If you have a pool and live in the south consider keeping the chlorination up to recommendation. You can always jump into the pool and sit for 10 or so minutes and you'll be de-contaminated. Rinse clothes in a clean water bucket. Sun drying also disinfects though it also bleaches.