• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Best or 2nd-Best president in your lifetime? It's Obama

4/15

Mayor
Cali will take your dog if all paper work isn't shown, while allowing millions of illegals with no papers to run free
Where ever this cali is must be a place you frequent as you know so much about so little.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
To keep from killing so many innocent civilians. As it was they made the USA look bad to the world.
in the middle of the desert in a truck convoy

go peddle that bleeding heart shit else where

John Doe

I detest liberalism
number 45 is almost 1/5th over and is not going to be renewed. I judge him by his words. They remind me of the old shithouse adage; Some come here to sit and think, some come here to shit and stink, but I come here to scratch my balls, and read the writing on the walls. That is where tRumputin got his education.
So called "poll" is a joke for the gullible. You cant judge a complete and an incomplete Presidency side by side. This is obvious.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I guess my age shows here but Ike was the best of the last 4 score years. Saint Ray Goon was THE worst as he was totally incompetent just like rumputin is, only not quite as bold. Obama did well considering the opposition he faced with congressional repugnants.
I was in grade school during the Eisenhower years, knew Ike was respected, and only later learned that he was the last of the truly LIBERAL Republicans.

EatTheRich

President
I guess my age shows here but Ike was the best of the last 4 score years. Saint Ray Goon was THE worst as he was totally incompetent just like rumputin is, only not quite as bold. Obama did well considering the opposition he faced with congressional repugnants.
My personal ranking over my lifetime:

Carter
Obama
Clinton
GHW Bush
Reagan
Trump
GW Bush

sear

Mayor
"Trump is not popular here." JO #48
Not at JO's house.

BUT !!

Reports I've read of it indicate though a minority, Trump's support borders on fanatical.
Similar story in Germany, I imagine.

Quibble all you like. Donald J. Trump is president of the United States of America.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And Trump rolls in with the most divisive attitude ever....not a comment from any of the right wingers here....

Obama was not the source of divisiveness...the republicans were. When has a president had a member of congress shout out 'liar" in a joint session? When did the leaders of the opposition party every announce, on election day, that they were going to make sure nothing he supported would pass.

Think for a minute...the worst economy since 1929, two wars, losing 750,000 jobs in just one month and the republicans announce that the #1 priority was to be making Obama a one term president...and you think Obama was to blame for the divisiveness?
Your first paragraph is not true. Many people here have voiced displeasure with his tone and Behavior.

In this instance people openly slander and attack Trump, his family. We even have Waters wishing violence upon supporters.

Someone preceded Obama that took actions too.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Not at JO's house.

BUT !!

Reports I've read of it indicate though a minority, Trump's support borders on fanatical.
Similar story in Germany, I imagine.

Quibble all you like. Donald J. Trump is president of the United States of America.
Trump supporters seem not to have noticed who you're comparing Trump to.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your first paragraph is not true. Many people here have voiced displeasure with his tone and Behavior.

In this instance people openly slander and attack Trump, his family. We even have Waters wishing violence upon supporters.

Someone preceded Obama that took actions too.
still pushing that interpretation of what Waters said, eh?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I live in an area of the USA that is ethnically diverse. Maybe you should move to Germany circa 1938. There you would be a perfect fit except for your low IQ.
Perhaps you should change your panties

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are you kidding? Do I need to retrieve the complements Trump has tossed out showing his admiration for Putin?
Hey, look I don't need to see them. I know he said them, who cares. He also said they're not friends. He would have handled Crimea differently.. etc. And?